Hi All!!! It’s Dakota and while I was helping Mom paw through some email yesterday, we came upon a pawesome surprise! It seems our friends over at Three Pups and a Couple of Kitties nominated ME (not Mom!), for the
and I, am extremely flattered! Thank you!!!!
Now, those of you who have been following me since my blog started in 2011 (that would make maybe 5 of you? BOL, BOL, BOL!!!) know that normally Mom is a sour puss and doesn’t allow me to participate in blog awards because often she is too busy catering to Cody, to help ME with my posts!
I BARKED at Mom BIG TIME telling her she MUST let me participate? Why? Well, for one, it was super nice to be thought of, ESPECIALLY because since 2016 has begun Mom has been AWFUL about helping me with my blog and I am frankly SHOCKED that ANYONE is reading it!
So, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for even knowing who the heck I am to even think of giving me this award guys!
Now, according to the rules of this award we need to tell 7 things you might not know about ourselves. So here you go:
- I have a doggy brother (he doesn’t live with me but was in my litter), named Elwood who chewed an electrical cord not once, but TWICE and lived to bark about the tale!
- Mom used to be a lifeguard and taught swimming. She was also on a Swim Team!
- I don’t mind going to the Vet or being groomed. Dad says I sit like a perfect gentleman with a smile on my face waiting for my turn.
- Mom was going to major in Art in college. She is somewhat talented but rarely draws anymore. Mom’s Dad was a famous Editorial Cartoonist and she didn’t think she was as talented as he was and switched her major to Rhetoric and Communication because she was afraid if she majored in Art she would be selling pencils. (IMPORTANT NOTE: She is practically selling pencils NOW so what the heck! She should have majored in Art, BOL!!)
- I am Mom’s FIRST dog as an adult. Yep! That’s true! Mom had a Boxer named Brandy when she was a little girl but never had a dog again until almost nine years ago!
- I LOVE vegetables! I love broccoli, green beans, red peppers (not the hot ones), carrots. Whatever is safe for dogs, I love!!
- That Mom and I love you ALL soooo much and we appreciate it when you visit us!
Now, here is where we are going to break the rules which is something that we ALWAYS do. We are supposed to nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award, but we nominate EVERYONE that has a blog that we read and comment on, and EVERYONE who takes the time to stop and see us!!!!! We don’t like to just choose a few blogs, because if we comment on your blog and visit you, that means we love you and we comment on way more than fifteen blogs! So, CONSIDER YOURSELVES NOMINATED!!!
If you choose to participate, here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in the post.
2-Copy the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
3-Share 7 facts about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
4-Then nominate up to 15 people.
Once again we thank your friends at Three Pups and a Couple of Kitties for thinking of us!!!!
Barks and licks and love,
Dakota (and Mom too!)