Thank you for my Holiday Cards!

Hi everyone! It’s Dakota! I know those of you who are waiting for Santa to arrive are beside yourselves with excitement! Well, I am excited for you! I am living vicariously through all of you, wishing that fat jolly man in the red suit would visit MY house! Can’t wait to read your posts about Christmas! While I am waiting, Mom and I wanted to thank each and every one of you for the FURBULOUS e-cards and snail mail cards that I received! Mom and I are deeply touched THANK YOU!! Sit back and let me show them to you, Mom and I also listed the name of each blog listed (for the ecards) and we linked to you too, (just click on the name of the blog beneath each card to visit them) !

E-CARDS:

ATCAD
THE ADVENTURES OF THE BELL FUR ZOO
CRITTERS IN THE COTTAGE

FOUR-LEGGED FURBALLS
JAN’S FUNNY FARM

MARTY THE MANX

SPEEDY THE CHEEKY HOUSE BUNNY

ZOOLATRY

MEEZER’S MEWS & TERRIERISTICAL WOOFS

DAWEENIES OF FLORIDA

TAILS AROUND THE RANCH

THE CHRONICLES OF WOOS

See? these are pawtastic aren’t they? I told ya! Now we go on to the:

SNAIL MAIL CARDS:

I am sorry these are hard to see!! And…so ok, Cody received a TON more cards than I did but it’s all good! Maybe if my Mom would help me blog more regularly (instead of every now and then like she has me do now),  people would realize that I am around BOL.  Oh well, what’s a Sheltie to do? I am grateful for all of my cards and I thank you so much!

Have a pawtastic Christmas Eve all!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Comments

1. What a pawsome haul of Cards you Received Dakota.Hope you have had the best Holiday Season!
    Happy Holidays Dakota,xx Speedy
    speedyrabbit recently posted…Speedy’s Christmas and Holiday Countdown 23rd DecemberMy Profile

2. You got a ton of beautiful cards, Dakota! Merry Christmas Eve!
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…I Didn’t Make ItMy Profile

You sure got a lot of super cute cards!
    Emma recently posted…Last Minute Christmas PreparationsMy Profile

4. Sorry that we didn’t send out any cards this year but you know that you guys always live in our hearts! Wishing you all a Merry Christmas !

Love and barks/kisses,
    Eva, Mika and Priscilla
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!My Profile

Don’t feel bad precious Eva, Mika and Priscilla! We didn’t send one to you either!! BOL!! But….you know that our friendship and love is furever! It goes waaaay deeper than cards! Much love from me and Mom!
      Dakota recently posted…Thank you for my Holiday Cards!My Profile

5. Lilly says:

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁
    Lilly recently posted…Christmas countdown..🎅🏻My Profile

What a wonderful collection of cards! We don’t sent out individual cards but we do wish you Happy Holidays with love!! xxoo from all of us
    Jan K recently posted…Two Silly DogsMy Profile

7. That a whole lot of beautiful cards with lots of love and friendship packed inside them.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Woos – Lightning, MIsty, and Timber, and Mom too

8. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Wow, people are so creative with their cards!

Hope you had a fantastic Hanukkah!

9. Your cards are beautiful, Dakota! And the holiday season is all about sharing, so we think you, Cody and Mom and Dad should just count all the cards together. 🙂 Happy Holidays! We love you!

That’s a great idea in theory my furiends but Cody won’t allow that. Cody won’t stop LAUGHING! You KNOW how kitties can be! We love you!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…Thank you for my Holiday Cards!My Profile

10. Sand spring Chesapeakes says:

Happy holidays!

11. Such pawsome greetings from all your pals! Best wishes for a joyous howliday season. ❤︎

12. Idaho PugRanch says:

Isn’t it fun to get so many cards from all our furiends!!
    Merry Christmas!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

13. kismet says:

Last minute Kismet sent you one today.
    kismet recently posted…The best Advent Calendar-EVERMy Profile

14. It is so nice to see a wonderful community of friends sharing Joy!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy
    Da DB Boyz recently posted…Twas the Night Before Christmas….My Profile

15. What cute cards! So happy to have you as a fur-friend, Dakota!! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!!!
    Happy-Go-Doodle recently posted…A Dog’s Twas the Day Before ChristmasMy Profile

16. We hope that you have a wonderful holiday!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Merry Christmas!My Profile

17. Woweee Dakota you got soooo many cards!!!
    They look wonderful together and I was happy to see my card made it all the way from here!
    Lots of licks,
    Your good friend Morrie!

Yes I DID receive your card and I LOVE IT!!!!! THANK YOU!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

18. i know you don’t celebrate christmas but i hope your day was merry, just the same.
    wags,
    judy & bailey
    bailey unleashed recently posted…christmas is overMy Profile

19. Merry Christmas, we hope your holiday was wonderful! I love seeing the cards, we got some lovely ones but I had a hard time responding because I didn’t receive the list. I hope you got ours, if not, we send our very best wishes for a Happy New Year.

thanks! Not sure if we did (don’t think so) but please don’t worry! We sent out as many as we could afford via snail mail then we sent out via email to those who sent to us (I know that’s a crappy way to do it but Mom just didn’t have time) Regardless, we wish you all the best of the season and a beautiful 2018! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

20. Sry I didn’t get a chance to send you a card, with moving everything is in storage lol

21. We like how you linked up all the cards to their blogs. That was a lot of work! Ha! That didn’t happen at our blog…BOL!