Happy Chanukah!!!

Chanukah begins at sunset on December 12, 2017

To learn more about Chanukah click here

One of my Mom’s favorite parts of Chanukah, (that she probably won’t make this year), are LATKES!!! (Potato pancakes) Enjoy the fun video below with the latke recipe!!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Comments

1. Happy Chanukah to you, Cody cat fur-iend and the whole family! xo

thank you soooo much!!! xoxoxo Barks and licks and love from all of us! Dakota

2. Happy Chanukah! Never had potato pancakes but they sure do sound good.

thank you! You MUST try them, they are delicious!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Enjoy your Chanukah! Too bad your mom isn’t making the potato pancakes, but I’m sure she has a good reason for not making them.
    Emma recently posted…Give The Other White Meat This Holiday Season #ChewyInfluencerMy Profile

It’s cause Mom is too fat and Weight Watchers just started their new program this week and Mom would eat too many latkes!! BOL! Thank you for the wishes!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

4. kismet says:

They need a little hot sauce!

5. I love potato pancakes. I wonder if Latkes are made the same as the German version?
    All Things Collie recently posted…Where have the collies been?My Profile

6. Happy Chanukah! We loved the video☺
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…My Picture CubeMy Profile

7. Happy Chanukah!!! What a fun video!! I loved it!
    Mia the Pibble recently posted…Mischief MondayMy Profile

8. Happy Chanukkah!
    Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Carol Campbell recently posted…Hats For Treats – ChewyMy Profile

9. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Happy Chanukkah! I LOVE potato pancakes. Tell your mom she should make at least one for you 🙂

Wishing you love, peace and laughter!

10. Happy Chanukah. Dog Dad is still looking for your card. He struck out tonight but we aren’t giving up.
    Sheltie Times recently posted…Christmas Card WreathMy Profile

11. Happy Chanukah! Love the Latke video 🙂 Hope your Mom finds some somewhere!
    Luvs to you all!
    Marty and the Gang
    Marty the Manx recently posted…Caturday Art 12/9/17My Profile

12. Happy Chanukah to you and family! That was a fun video.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

13. A very Happy Chanukah!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey
    Da DB Boyz recently posted…Happy TaToT!My Profile

14. Ruby says:

OMD, loooooved the video! I hopes you and your family have a very HAPPY CHANUKAH!!!!!
    Oh, and I’ll take abouts 87 of those potato latkes! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    Ruby recently posted…Sunday SelfieMy Profile

15. Happy Hanukkah to you and your family!
    mmm latkes.
    bailey unleashed recently posted…heavenMy Profile

16. Have a happy feast of lights… CHAG URIM SAMEACH !
    btw: FB always blocks my chanukah card… I can not post it…. I only hope that is a technical bug and not purpose….
    easyweimaraner recently posted…WILD WEIM WEDNESDAYMy Profile

17. Rachel says:

This video is great! I will be sharing it with my mother-in-law! Happy Chanukah!

18. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY CHANUKAHHHH!!!
    GiGi Eats recently posted…This “Hottie” Is Pretty CoolMy Profile

19. Happy Chanukah!
    Rachel & Rooney recently posted…CleverPet Hub – Getting to Know Our Smart PuzzleMy Profile

20. Happy Chanukah! You had me at potato pancakes.
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Confessions of a SqueakaholicMy Profile

Happy Chanukah to all of you!!
    Jan K recently posted…Our Favorite Things Old and New – Pet Gift Guide 2017 (Part 1)My Profile

22. Happy Hanukkah, sweet friends! We love you lots, and hope your holiday is full of light and miracles!

23. Happy Chanukah!!
    Sarah Ferguson & Choppy recently posted…Howlidays: National Ugly Christmas Sweater DayMy Profile

24. Happy Chanukah Dakota!!!

xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)
    Bell Fur Zoo recently posted…Flashy FridayMy Profile

25. Wishing you and yours a happy Chanukah! A fun video and those potato pancakes sound yummy 😋
    Linda Arthur Tejera recently posted…Caturday ArtMy Profile

26. Have a wonderful and memorable time celebrating!

27. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAKOTA in that hat – DAY MADE!
    GiGi Eats recently posted…Let’s Finish Chapter 2017 With Some Goodies!My Profile