World Kindness Day 2017

Comments

1. Aww, what a great quote (with the added text), and what a wonderful picture of you and brother Cody, Dakota!

2. Athena says:

Beautiful pic and quote!

Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie
    Athena recently posted…Silly Sunday SelfieMy Profile

3. Now if we could all just put this into practice!
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…Trixie Turn AroundMy Profile

We think with all the technology people lack interaction with others and as a result are losing the practice of dealing with other people, respecting others, and being kind. Kindness to others is so important!
    Emma recently posted…Madison’s First Nose Work TrialMy Profile

perfectly stated and I could not agree with you more!

5. Wise words for the whole world.
    Mary Hone recently posted…The Newest, and Youngest Photographer in the FamilyMy Profile

Governments will never see this post and if they do, it will be ignored.
    Kismet recently posted…Holiday card list-please repostMy Profile

7. Excellent advice. I linked this post to Awww Mondays too. Dakota wanted me to.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

lol about “Dakota wanted me to” you are the sweetest and I love you to pieces! Thank you!!! xoxo

8. Pawsome advice!
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Monday Musings ~ November 13, 2017My Profile

9. messymimi says:

Agreed. We can disagree without being disagreeable.

10. Good advice!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

11. Someone needs to share this quote with the politicians on both sides and the media. Give peace a chance.

12. Great reminder. Disagreeing isn’t an excuse for bad behavior.
    Sheltie Times recently posted…Monday Mischief: Jack Frost VisitedMy Profile

13. Happy Kindness Day. You’re such a sweetheart 💖🐾🐾💖
    Melissa Clinton recently posted…Your Dog has Cancer. Now What ?My Profile

14. we agree 100% but what has this world come to that we need a day on the calendar to remind us to be kind to one another 🙁
    bailey unleashed recently posted…the lookMy Profile

15. Happy World Kindness Day! (A day late). Great post 🙂 I should try to remind myself to be nice to my new fursister. haha
    Mia the Pibble recently posted…Monday Mischief!My Profile

16. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Reminds me of a Mr. Fred Roger’s quote:

“There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.”

He was such a smart man. All that really matters is kindness. We can all do better.

17. You’re a great ambassador for kindness, Dakota, and we know your mom Caren lives it every day 🙂
    Amy and Toby recently posted…Under The WeatherMy Profile