It’s Autumn, or is it?

Today, (September 22, 2017), at 4:02 pm EST, autumn officially arrived in the Northern Hemisphere

OR IS IT?

Could someone please tell our temperatures in Michigan that it is now autumn? Our temps are supposed to be in the 80s (F) until the middle of next week. My Mom is NOT happy! And…”if Mama isn’t happy, then NOBODY is happy!!”

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota

Comments

1. Same here in Kansas. It was close to 90 here today and so very humid. Fall is supposedly on its way next week.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Spring is Autumn without the raking.
    Kismet recently posted…No comment neededMy Profile

3. It’s cooling off here in the West and Northwest. We hope it moves your way soon!
    xoxo,
    Arty and Jakey
    Da DB Boyz recently posted…Blogville Barn DanceMy Profile

4. We will trade you – we are supposed to get below freezing tonight
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel
    Idaho PugRanch recently posted…Mabel & Arty’s Picnic!My Profile

5. That is exactly how we feel about the beautiful autumn leaves! We have hot weather returning too. YUK!
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…Flower FridayMy Profile

A couple more lousy heat days and then we get fall weather back…thank goodness!
    Emma recently posted…Welcome To Fall 2017 Y’All!My Profile

Yep! You must be on our weather front lol. We are going to be hot until Wednesday, then 60s!! YESSSSSSS!!

7. Dakota, officially it’s Fall. However like where you’re at we’re to be in the 80’s too. I live in the country in a little town in Pennsylvania. We had a lot of rain during Spring and Summer so it’s like the seasons are mixed up. Our Rhododendron bush actually has buds on it. The first time it came out it was so cold the buds got cooked. Dakota, you are so right when you say when Momma aint happy then nobody is happy. Your Momma are kind of working against each other because my momma wants the warm weather and your momma doesn’t. Maybe find a happy medium. HAHA🙂🙂🙋🙋🙂🙂
    Crystal Stewart recently posted…Commenting Basics: Day 5 – Commenting On CommentsMy Profile

A happy medium works for me! 70s would be fine! I bet it is beautiful where you live!

8. Same here in upstate South Carolina! But then, this is the south and it’s supposed to still be warm for another month or so. UGH!
    Shadow and Ducky’s Mom recently posted…Now THAT’S Focus!My Profile

Yes but we are in Michigan, it isn’t supposed to be THIS hot! BOL!!

9. We FINALLY cooled off here and it looks like Autumn weather is here to stay!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recently posted…A Discovery!My Profile

10. We hear ya, Dakota! It is in the mid-90’s here so we say bring on the cool crisp football weather of fall.
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Did Someone Say Bacon?My Profile

11. Sorry Dakota. Mother Nature is having some hormonal issues again. It was 46 in the Mile High this morning (though I note we set a record two days ago at 92). WTH?! I had to put on wool socks to walk the dogs.
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Fabulous Friday ~ September 22, 2017My Profile

We must get your weather a few days after you. God it’s CRAZY! I would rather wear socks than have this heat 🙁

12. We had one cool day, a few days ago. Yesterday and today, it has topped 100. Maggie and I are SO READY for cooler temps!!!
    Cammie!

13. Sand spring Chesapeakes says:

It’s hot here this weekend. Have a cool one.

14. It’s supposed to be 92 here today, Dakota. We agree … what’s this “autumn” of which people speak? LOL!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Thank You, and Sunday SelfiesMy Profile

15. It was 94 on Friday and 95 on Saturday…only 91 on Sunday…UGH!
    I want to run out in my yard and when I get inside I am panting so much I cough…hot weather stinks…and even worse is we need rain…the trees are all dropping their green leaves around here…so that will decrease the lovely autumnal colors later…
    Air conditioning addicts we are:)
    MrJackFreckles/Pipo/Angel-Minko/ recently posted…ROARing Selfie Adoption EventMy Profile

16. We are rooting for autumn to finally make its late appearance, too, Dakota. It was 93°F here yesterday, and has been thereabouts for nearly a week now. Not funny, Mother Nature, not funny at all. We hope you’re all staying cool!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Mancat MondayMy Profile

17. What a beautiful photo! I love the colors of Autumn! Our summers here are pretty short, it’s already cold and rainy!
    Mia the Pibble recently posted…This is what happens when…My Profile

18. Who was it that once said – “A long lingering Summer will unveil and short Fall and over anxious Winter” I think many regions need to get ready – Jack Frost is coming hard I believe this year.

19. GiGi Eats says:

Someone REALLY needs to tweet, DM, email, or make a viral YouTube video for Mother Nature telling her that it’s time to COOL OFF. It’s like she’s going through menopause!

20. We are having the same heat and mixed up weather here. Definitely ready for fall!

21. We woke up to snow on Sunday in Colorado and returned home to 90 degrees in Wisconsin – apparently, we get winter and summer, but no fall!
    Sarah Ferguson & Choppy recently posted…Howlidays: Lumberjack DayMy Profile

We are not happy here either! It was OK for a few days, since we didn’t really get summer in August. But it is getting very old now, and we’re ready for fall! Word has it one more day of it, and then fall will finally be back. We cannot wait!!
    Jan K recently posted…Can Treatibles CBD Oil Products Benefit Your Pet? Our Experience & ReviewMy Profile

23. I feel the same way – I hate it when it’s hot when it’s not supposed to be hot! (But it is often way-too-hot here in So Cal in the fall. We can get these horrible hot, dry winds at this time of year. And then it often leads to fires. I love the fall, but it’s often not “normal” here!)
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…More Silliness: A Pup & A Plant Part 3My Profile

24. oh, i hear ya! our first week of fall is hotter than our last week of summer!!!
    bailey unleashed recently posted…you’ve got mailMy Profile

25. We love the Fall, it’s so magical!