I’m a Lusty Sheltie on International Talk (Bark) Like a Pirate Day!

“I be so happy t’ see you all today! It’s Captain Dakota Sparrow and welcome!!! Today I be celebratin’ Bark Like A Pirate Day!! Give me a bark out and let me know what your plans for t’ day are!”

WANT TO KNOW

HOW INTERNATIONAL

TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY BEGAN?

READ ABOUT IT HERE!

Thanks to Ann from Zoolatry

for this great graphic!

Join us over at Speedy’s
for MORE PIRATE DAY FUN!!!

Don’t forget its Speedy’s  Pirate Party on Tuesday 19th September right through to 22nd
 so send in your photos of you in your best costumes either
by Email  to rachel.dejong28 at googlemail.com
or direct to Speedy’s  Party event on Facebook

Comments

1. awwwhoy captain Dakota…. I have to learn that pirate slang too…. but sadly duolingo offers only boring languagaes hehehe
    easyweimaraner recently posted…MISCHIEF MO(A)NDAYMy Profile

Happy talk like a pirate day! I have a pirate hat, but no language!
    Emma recently posted…Fetch Your Pup A Taste Of The Wild! #ChewyInfluencerMy Profile

I’ve never met any of the pirates in the video. If I had, there would be some of my poop on their shoulders.
    Kismet recently posted…No comment neededMy Profile

4. Sandee says:

Have a fun day, Dakota. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Sandee recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

5. We cannot believe our mom forgot about Talk Like A Pirate Day! ARRRRGH!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…How To Keep Your Dog HealthyMy Profile

6. I hope you don’t have to walk the plank, Dakota☺
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…Carnivore CrunchMy Profile

7. Aw, Dakota, yer so handsome! No handsomer pirate ever wuz!! Ducky’s in love!
    Shadow and Ducky’s Mom recently posted…Now THAT’S Focus!My Profile

Why thank you!!! Ducky I am HONORED!!! Barks and licks and Pirate love, Dakota

8. We did not know how it started but it does seem to grow every year!

Yo-ho-ho! Yer Pirate Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recently posted…Pirate DogsMy Profile

Yo-ho-ho my Mom used to be a “HO!!” BOL!! Barks and licks and Pirate Love, Dakota

9. Arrrgh Captain Dakota thank ye for thee shout out for me party,glad ye could make it!Ye make a fine Pirate my friend,xx Captain Speedy

You are most welcome Captain Speedy! Cody and I are honored! Now, let’s get that rum! Barks and licks and Pirate Love, Dakota

10. Aye, Dakota…you scallywag pup talking like a galley rat. Good job, sweet boy.😇 We sent in a photo but not sure when to publish a post since we’re getting ready for the hospital visits this week. Think my mom has to schedule it for tomorrow rather than Friday. #WayTooMuchToDo
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Pawty RecipesMy Profile

11. Harr, Dakota Sparrow – we hope you will be a nice pirate!!!

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

12. Well shiver me timbers, we forgot about this!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel
    Idaho PugRanch recently posted…#ChewyInfluencer September Review #1My Profile

13. Rachel says:

You make pirating look good, Dakota!

14. I love changing my Facebook “language” to talk like a pirate. It’s a fun day and you look pretty good as the captain of your ‘ship.’
    Jodi Stone recently posted…You Make Me Smile – September 17, 2017My Profile

15. You make a great pirate.

16. Avast, Dakota! Ya be a magnificent pirate!!
    MrJackFreckles/Pipo/Angel-Minko/ recently posted…ROARing Selfie Adoption EventMy Profile