A Dog’s View of Labor Day

Happy Labor Day to those celebrating!

Labor Day in the United States is a public holiday celebrated on the first Monday in September. It honors the American labor movement and the contributions that workers have made to the strength, prosperity, laws and well-being of the country. Wikipedia

For everyone else, Happy Monday!

Love Dakota’s tie? So do we!! It’s from Mirage Pet Products and we will be featuring some adorable products of theirs this October and November!

Comments

1. Dakota, your bow-tie is so spiffy!

Have a wonderful Labor Day!
    Petcretary worked the weekend but she is off Sept 4th…presumably to rest, BOL!!!
    MrJackFreckles/Pipo/Angel-Minko/ recently posted…Holiday Lazy Time SelfiesMy Profile

2. We love your tie, Dakota! Have a great holiday!
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…Yummy SoupMy Profile

4. have a super happy labor day dakota… it’s the best day to be lazy and to enjoy the end of the summer… best with tasty food :o)
    easyweimaraner recently posted…MESSAGE MONDAYMy Profile

5. Astro says:

Happy Labor Day Dakota!!!
    xo Astro
    Astro recently posted…For all the one’s we loved.My Profile

We love Dakota’s bow tie!! Happy Labor Day, when most people get to enjoy a break from all that laboring! We’ve been enjoying a mostly lazy weekend here. 🙂
    Jan K recently posted…Sunday Selfie First?My Profile

7. Great tie Dakota! Happy Labor Day! Thanks for the reminder of all the good the unions have done for workers in America, at great sacrifice. We need another labor movement in this country to fix the “gig economy” so young folks have a brighter future.
    Amy and Toby recently posted…The Butterflies of 2017 Are Hatching!My Profile

yes and so old people like my Mom can find a job lol. She has been looking for part time work that she can do from home (for A LOOOONG TIME), her kidney condition makes retail almost impossible. Thanks about the tie, it is from Mirage Pet Products.
      Dakota recently posted…A Dog’s View of Labor DayMy Profile

8. Sandee says:

Awww and I linked this post to Awww Mondays too.

Have a woof woof Labor Day, Dakota. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Sandee recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

I wish I could go into labor but I just can’t find a male parrot.
    Kismet recently posted…I wanna be like Stu!My Profile

10. We’re trying not to work too hard, but what can we say? We’re Working Breed pups!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

11. Happy Labor Day – hope you have a relaxing day!

Woos – Lightning and Misty

12. We LOVE your tie, Dakota! Woof, handsome boy. Barking you a very happy Labor Day.
    Your fur-iends,
    Sam & Elsa 🐾
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Labor Day 2017My Profile

13. Get a lot of snuggles and relaxation this Labor Day!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…BFTB NETWoof News September 4, 2017My Profile

14. Happy Labor Day!!!!

Love Dakota’s tie and can’t wait to see more!
    Mary Tan recently posted…JOSIE: CAN YOU HELP ME REMEMBER HOMELESS PETS ON SEPTEMBER 28?My Profile

15. Happy Labor Day cutie!

16. Hope you had a pawsome Labor Day!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty
    Da DB Boyz recently posted…Labor Day Monday Minders!My Profile

17. We do like your tie!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel
    Idaho PugRanch recently posted…Wash DayMy Profile

18. Looking sharp, Dakota! We hope you, Mom, Dad and Cody had a great Labor Day.
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Eli’s Sunday Selfie 🙂My Profile

19. Ruby says:

I loves your tie! Lookin’ mighty handsome. I hopes you had a most FABulous Labor Day! I celebrated with Gpa (he’s a union man, always will be ☺), he gave me some of his milkshake and we thanked all the workers who get no recognition for all the hard work they do everyday.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    Ruby recently posted…Sunday SelfieMy Profile

Yep we had a good Labor Day. Nice and quiet. Oh you had a milkshake? You are so lucky!!!!! Oh and my tie is from Mirage Pet Products!
      Dakota recently posted…A Dog’s View of Labor DayMy Profile

20. Happy Labour Day! Dakota you look so good in your bowtie! I love it!
    Mia the Pibble recently posted…Happy Labour Day!My Profile

21. We hope you all had a good Labor Day (with very little laboring involved!).
    Sarah Ferguson & Choppy recently posted…Howlidays: Chicken MonthMy Profile

22. oh dakota, you look very dapper.
    bailey unleashed recently posted…goneMy Profile