Friday Funny: “Let Me Take A Sheltie”

Hi! Is anyone out there? My DEEPEST apologies that we have not posted in AGES!!! All is basically ok, but this past week Dakota was ill with “the runs.” He is FINE now thank goodness!

I am a member of a group on Facebook (Sheltie Owners) and was recently “friended” by a Sheltie Mom of a handsome Sheltie-boy named “Nico.” While perusing her photos, I ran across this:

Rather than the current “selfie” craze I would MUCH RATHER see a “Sheltie Craze” take place!! (I would credit the cartoon but I don’t know where it originated), all I know is, I LOVE IT!!

Comments

1. hahaha that is great!!! I’m glad the boy is on the mend and he can get his beloved greenies ;o)

2. That is just the coolest! I love it too☺
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…Flower FridayMy Profile

3. Haha Caren, that’s so funny! Thanks to you mentioning that you couldn’t comment on my blog posts, you were right, there was a problem and I got it all sorted. So thank you for letting me know. :o)

4. Lilly says:

Love it!! 😀
    Lilly recently posted…Knock, knockMy Profile

5. How cute! Sheltie selfies are much cuter than people selfies!
    All Things Collie recently posted…The Versatile Collie – the Collie in AgilityMy Profile

6. Ha roo roo roo! Oh, that’s a good one!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

7. that’s teddy the dog. they make tee shirts, hoodies, totes, yada yada, with clever slogans.
    we missed you! sorry dakota wasn’t feeling up to par but glad he’s feeling better.
    xoxo
    bailey unleashed recently posted…product review: canidae life stages bakery snacks dog treats #ChewyInfluencerMy Profile

8. Rachel says:

So glad that Dakota is feeling better! What a cute graphic, too!

9. That’s cute!!!! I only like taking selfies if my girls are in them. 🤣
    Shadow and Ducky’s Mom recently posted…Still Missing CallieMy Profile

That is so cute!!! We are so glad that Dakota is feeling better! ♥
    Jan K recently posted…Farm Friday – Someone’s At the DoorMy Profile

LOL! That’s a good one!
    Emma recently posted…When Is It Safe For A Young Dog To Start Running?My Profile

12. Astro says:

Hope Dakota is much better today and ready for the weekend.
    Happy flower Friday.
    Cute selfie.
    xo Astro
    Astro recently posted…Lazy Sunday afternoonMy Profile

Rescues are best-adopt a sheltie dog.
    Kismet recently posted…The Bad, The Good, and The UglyMy Profile

14. BOL – that was very cute. Hope Dakota is feeling much better.

Woos – Lightning and Misty

15. Jenny says:

Glad to hear Dakota is feeling better! Runs is no fun. 🙁

16. Ha ha that is cute, Glad that Dakota is feeling better
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel
    Idaho PugRanch recently posted…Winnie’s Wish WednesdayMy Profile

17. We love the Teddy dog apparel memes-they’re so clever. Love that Sheltie selfie!
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Weekend ShenanigansMy Profile

18. I’m glad you’re feeling better Dakota. I’m happy you’re feeling better. It’s not good when you have a bad tummy.

Have a woof woof weekend, Dakota. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…PlansMy Profile

19. Happy National Dog Day, Dakota! I love that cartoon. I think I’ve seen it on my feed as a tee shirt.
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…How to Keep Your Senior Dog Heart HealthyMy Profile

20. I think you’re on to something with a Let Me Take A Sheltie craze! That graphic is just too funny & adorable! Thanks for sharing.
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them
    Cathy Armato recently posted…Dog’s Excellent Beach Adventure!My Profile

21. Dawn says:

Glad Dakota is OK.

22. Oh my goodness, I love this! I had a Sheltie mix when I was growing up, and she was the sweetest, mostly smiley dog I’ve ever known. I think she would have been great at taking selfies. I bet you take the cutest selfies too, Dakota, and I am so glad that you’re feeling better!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Rainbow Bridge Remembrance DayMy Profile

23. That is such a fun pun! I love it:)

Glad Dakota is back to his regular self again.
    MrJackFreckles/Pipo/Angel-Minko/ recently posted…Thank You Barb and Sunday SelfiesMy Profile

24. That IS a very cute and funny graphic! Since I don’t have a Sheltie, I just take photos of my dogs. Lots and lots of photos!
    Jodi Stone recently posted…The Fast and the Furious a.k.a. Dog EncountersMy Profile