Are YOU Connected with Me? #socialmediaday

Hi all! It’s Dakota and today is Social Media Day! It is a day to celebrate (or curse) all of your social media channels and the friendships you have made (or lost, MOL!) as a result of having them.

Social Media Day was launched back in 2010 by Mashable.

I would like to celebrate this day by thanking  everyone who takes the time to visit my blog and my other social channels which are all listed below. THANK YOU!! YOU ALL MAKE MY DAY  EXTRA SPECIAL!!!

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota

TWITTER

FACEBOOK

PINTEREST

INSTAGRAM

Comments

1. we say thank you for being our friend and we are glad we are connected with you… and we love your posts… specially those of our favorite chef Rachel Ray :o)
    easyweimaraner recently posted…SHOP TILL YA DROP WITH FLOWERS …My Profile

2. You are special, Dakota! I try to visit you as often as petcretary will let me. Woofs!

While our main way of meeting up with others is via logging we do have a FB,,,but hardly evfur use it. We don’t do the others, even though there is an unused Printerest set up somewhere…BOL!

3. Kate says:

No thank YOU! Gonna follow you on everything!

4. You really do get around! We are only on facebook, Dakota. We will have to look you up☺
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…Flower FridayMy Profile

5. Definitely YES, my dear Dakota!

Love and barks
    Eva

6. Dawn says:

Wow! You are busy!

7. Sandee says:

I love your tie, Dakota.

Happy Social Media Day. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Sandee recently posted…Feline FridayMy Profile

Blogging is all I do. I want a life.
    Kismet recently posted…A better mousetrapMy Profile

9. Jenny says:

You make our day extra special too! 😊

Sending slobbery kisses,
    Paws & Storm

10. I didn’t know you’re on instagram! I’m going to follow you! 🙂
    PS. You look great in that tie! It’s a very beautiful tie! <3
    Mia the Pibble recently posted…Friday Fun with Auntie!My Profile

11. We are following your adventures everywhere!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…It’s Fill-Ins and FlowersMy Profile

12. Awww…thank you, Dakota! You make our day extra special!
    Tail wags and doodle kisses!

13. We’re so thrilled to be connected to you, Dakota! You’re tops in our books. P.S. Love your tie-too cute.
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Reflections on Life and DeathMy Profile

14. Happy Social Media Day!!! Our Dogetary/Catetary is so bad wif our social media…. Her only efur gets on da Instagram 😉

xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda
    Bell Fur Zoo recently posted…Flashy Friday–Painting MattMy Profile

15. We will have to get Mama to get us connected with your instagram!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey
    Da DB Boyz recently posted…Flower Friday – June at Sequoia GardensMy Profile

16. You are always worth a visit.

I sure am! Hope you had a social day!
    Emma recently posted…Watermelon Dog Treat Ideas For The 4th Of JulyMy Profile

18. hi handsome. of course we are!
    bailey unleashed recently posted…the calm before the stormMy Profile

19. We are absodoodletutely connected!
    GROOVY GOLDENDOODLES recently posted…FIREWORK FRUSTRATIONSMy Profile

I’m not on Instagram, I’m connected with you on the others!
    Clowie recently posted…Let’s talk about poop!My Profile