My Dad is a CHEATER!!!! Camera Day

According to Days of the Year today is Camera Day. I thought it was a great chance to show you how my Dad cheated on Cody and I this past Saturday. You see, Mom and Dad went to Grand Rapids, MI on Saturday, June 24th (their wedding anniversary!), to attend the wedding of their cousin. They rode with my Uncle Bill and my Aunt Judy. Well, as evidenced by the photo below, it appears that SOME WOOFIE who just happens to be our cousin Punky, began celebrating early.

Hey Punky!! Why don’t you just make yourself a little more comfortable and steal my Dad while you are at it? He isn’t supposed to be petting other woofies!!!!

Barks and licks and jealous love, Dakota

(From the Mom: Punky is actually a sweetheart. She stayed on my husband’s lap during the entire  2 hour trip! She slept most of the way there, and was as content as could be!! We love her to pieces!!)

HOW TO CELEBRATE CAMERA DAY FROM DAYS OF THE YEAR: There is no better day than Camera Day to snap some photos during your lunch hour, on your commute to work, or whenever a moment of inspiration strikes. Cameras and photography have developed substantially over the years, from its early roots with the French inventor Joseph Niépce right up to modern-day digital photography.

Joseph Niépce was a French inventor; he is most noted as one of the inventors of photography and was a pioneer in the field. He developed the heliograph; a technique used to produce the world’s first known photograph in 1825, the view from the window at Le Gras the family’s estate. To learn more about Camera Day click here.

Comments

1. Oh No Dakota…that looks Pawful,But I am sure your dad still loves you and Cody the most,xx Speedy
    speedyrabbit recently posted…Sunday SelfiesMy Profile

2. I hope cody and dakota will furgive their daddy , hehehehe
    Happy camera day! the mama tried immediately to bug her pawrents for a new cam…the argument that the inventor came from french so all people here need a new cam didn’t work LOL
    easyweimaraner recently posted…WEIM-WEDNESDAYMy Profile

3. OMD, cheatin on you is so wrong!
    Kinley Westie recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

4. I bet you had to have a good sniff of your Daddy when the peeps got back home!
    Did you give a cold shoulder for a bit before you forgave him?!

I think I know that the camera will come out of hiding later today…

I sniffed him but neither Cody nor I gave them the cold shoulder, we were too happy to see Mom and Dad! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

5. Punky sure took full advantage of your dad! Maybe you can forgive him – just this once!
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…The Most Perfect DayMy Profile

I will, Punky is a sweetheart and since she is a girl, she really isn’t much competition BOL! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

6. Sand spring Chesapeakes says:

What a cute pooch

7. Astro says:

Punky sure looks comfortable on your dad’s lap.
    O` well I am sure he loves you and you will forgive him too.
    My ma just uses her cell phone to take pictures,
    she has a Nikon but never uses it.
    xo Astro
    Astro recently posted…Working WednesdayMy Profile

my Mom uses her cell phone too! Then she edits them on various sites. Mom has a digital camera but refuses to use it, she is crazy pants!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. No doubt your pops was thinking of and missing you the whole time he had an interloper in his lap. Pawrents aren’t fickle, Dakota…they’re just easily distracted. I know your folks love to you the moon and back and even if the fur cousin is adorable, they’re probably already fur-gotten her. We think Joseph Niépce was brilliant with his creation and are grateful at today’s equipment to relish such wagnificent memories.
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Tongue Out TuesdayMy Profile

9. Sandee says:

This is good cheating though. Not to worry, you’re still number one with your peeps.

Have a woof woof day, Dakota. My best to your parents. ♥♥♥
    Sandee recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

10. Well, try thinking about it this way: Punky was just being very kind and keeping your humans happy since they were missing you so very much:)

Woos – Lightning and Misty

11. Well, someone had a comfy trip.

12. Today is camera day? I better get busy as soon as I get home!
    All Things Collie recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Love is….My Profile

Can’t you share your dad just a little?
    Kismet recently posted…A better mousetrapMy Profile

14. Doesn’t it get your fur up when another pup moves in on your humans? Mom and Dad spent 9 days with Paisley the Weather Lab while we were in prison at the Bed & Biscuit Pet Resort! All we can do is demand extra treats and belly rubs as payback. Are you with us, Dakota?
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Getting Dirty on International Mud DayMy Profile

15. Our dog dad attracts other dogs like flies. He always comes home smelling like other dogs.
    Sheltie Times recently posted…Thankful ThursdayMy Profile

16. the peeps can be so fickle at times!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel
    Idaho PugRanch recently posted…One WeekMy Profile

17. Leigh says:

It can be so hard not to cheat with an adorable friend tempting you! My girl sniffs me every time I come home when I’ve happened to be around another dog- I think she’s forgiven me, so I hope you can forgive your dad too, Dakota!

I did! I know Punky is cute and irresistible!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

18. oh, no!!!!! Well, I’m sure his heart belongs to you, though!
    Cammie!

19. Bad news: There’s photographic evidence so there’s no way your dad can deny it. Good news: He’s got to feel guilty and want to make it up to you. Treats, treats, treats!
    Miss Harper Lee recently posted…You Can Help Pass the PAWS ActMy Profile

20. OMD…We can’t believe your Dad cheated on you!!
    xoxo,
    Arty & Jakey
    Da DB Boyz recently posted…Thankful ThursdayMy Profile

21. Cute dog, but not as cute as you Dakota.
    Ellen Pilch recently posted…Thankful ThursdayMy Profile

22. Dawn says:

Awwww man! Caught! Happy Anniversary to your mon and dad anyway.

23. Ruh ROH! Caught red-handed! I hope you guys were able to forgive them…I’m sure Punky appreciated you sharing your Daddy with her 🙂
    Mia the Pibble recently posted…Friday Fun with Auntie!My Profile

24. Oh nose I bet there was a lot of investigating when he got home. I always has to sniff da parentals and brudder when they come home wif other woofie smells on them 😉

xoxo,