To All “Moms” Biological or Otherwise, YOU Matter! Happy Mother’s Day!

Quite often, some of the best Moms

are NOT biological, and

they don’t have to be female.

Whomever or whatever it is

that you “mother” unconditionally,

YOU matter, YOU rock

We salute you and thank you!

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

And to Dakota’s FIRST Mama…..

Comments

1. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY CAREN!!!! Hope you have a great one!
    Shadow and Ducky’s Mom recently posted…Creatures of Habit, Part 2My Profile

2. Hi there! We wanted to pop over and wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day!

Enjoy your day! I agree with your sentiments!! So true!

3. Happy Mothers Day!!
    Mary Hone recently posted…A Mothers Love is EverywhereMy Profile

4. Happy Mother’s Day☺
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…Happy Mother’s DayMy Profile

Moms don’t have to be female? I thought that was part of the definition.
    Kismet recently posted…Disapproving Bun DayMy Profile

6. Happy Happy Mother’s Day <3 Sending you Lots of LOVE.

Thank you and we sent you TONS of love back, you are one of the BEST dog Moms EVER!

7. Very nice sentiments and great pics!!!

Happy Mother’s Day!

Woos – Lightning and Misty

8. ❤︎★Happy★Mother’s★Day to you❤︎
    Monika & Sam recently posted…We should have known betterMy Profile

9. A very Happy Mother’s Day!!!
    Da DB Boyz recently posted…Happy Mother’s Day!!My Profile

10. What adorable photos these are! Happy Mother’s Day to you, Caren! And what a beautiful way to remember Tula.
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Happy Mother’s Day!My Profile

Thank you so much! Yes Dakota’s Mama was so pretty!

11. Happy Mother’s Day! Could not agree more!
    Amy and Toby recently posted…Happy Mother’s DayMy Profile

12. I love this! Thanks for brightening my day!

13. Happy Mother’s Day, Caren! We love you!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Happy Mother’s Day! 🙂My Profile

14. Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Dakota, you sure have a look of sheer delight in the love you have for your Mom!
    And your Mom looks delightful too:)
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Happy Mother’s Day, 2017My Profile

15. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Hope you had a lovely mother’s day with your babies!

Hope you had a happy Mother’s Day, Dakota!
    Emma recently posted…Flower Friday – Mother’s Day WeekendMy Profile

17. Dawn says:

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!

18. such cute pictures of you and your fur babies. hope you had a peaceful day together, full of licks and hugs.
    bailey unleashed recently posted…product review: nutramax cosequin maximum strength #ChewyInfluencerMy Profile

19. We hope you had an awesome Mother’s Day!

20. So adorable!! Happy Belated Mothers Day 🙂

xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)
    Bell Fur Zoo recently posted…Tongue Out TuesdayMy Profile

21. Pet owners are just as much mothers and fathers as actual mother’s and fathers!! I know my family would agree with that statement! haha! My dad loves his dogs more than me, that’s for sure!