Wishing My Friends A Happy Easter!

Since we are Jewish, we don’t celebrate Easter, but we wanted to wish all of our friends who do a……………

dakota easter 2015

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota and “Mom”

Comments

1. Happy Easter Dakota

2. Happy Easter! I hope you have an awesome day!

3. Hope you have a blessed Easter and the Lord Blesses you with abundance.. Hop hop hop To you Dakota

Happy Easter! Love you tie!
    Emma recently posted…Happy Easter 2016My Profile

5. Happy Easter to all… and a wonderful sunday with sun and fun :o)

6. You’re looking especially festive and adorable today, Dakota! Happy Easter to you, Caren, Cody, and Lenny!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Easter Sunday SelfiesMy Profile

7. Cute bunny years and you look handsome with the tie! Happy Easter, Dakota!

Love and barks
    Eva
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…I know you’ve missed me…My Profile

8. Toby says:

Happy Easter, Dakota! Love your Easter card!!

9. Happy Easter our friends!
    Earl Lover recently posted…Happy Easter 2016My Profile

And a happy day to even those who don’t celebrate it.
    Kismet recently posted…Easter Egg HuntMy Profile

11. Hoppy Easter, Dakota! <3
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Saturday SmileMy Profile

12. You have a woof woof day Dakota and happy Easter to you and yours. β™₯β™₯β™₯
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Silly SundayMy Profile

13. Thanks, hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Hoppy EasterMy Profile

14. Happy Easter, Dakota! To you and your family!
    Cammie!
    The Army of Four recently posted…Easter 2016My Profile

15. Taylor says:

Happy Easter Dakota!
    Taylor recently posted…So Why Does My Dog Poo So Much?My Profile

16. Happy Easter Dakota!

17. Thank you Dakota! We wish you a lovely Passover! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…#SundaySelfies: The Battle of the Easter Bunny EarsMy Profile

You are welcome and thank you! Thankfully, Passover isn’t til April 24……..Mom hates it BOL. Barks and licks and love, Dakota

18. Happy Easter! Dakota Cottontail, you are looking super handsome in those ears! πŸ™‚
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Happy Easter Selfies!My Profile

19. Ludo says:

Very Happy Easter to you Dakota and to all your family!
    ~lickies, Ludo!
    Ludo recently posted…Easter (single) Seaside Sunday!My Profile

20. Hope you had a Happy Easter
    Reilly Cowspotdog recently posted…Strange and unusual thingsMy Profile

Easter = fresh keilbasa in our family, so it was a good day for everyone, even the dogs got to indulge. Wish we could’ve shared it with you guys!

22. Happy Easter! Golden Woofs SUGAR

23. You make a great bunny. Happy Easter!

24. Happy Easter! Denise & ~Shasta

Happy Easter

26. I hope that you had a wonderful weekend filled with love and chocolate! β™₯
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Companion Soy Candles Make ScentsMy Profile

27. I hope you had a great day!
    Woofs!!
    The sun was so lovely this weekend:))

28. hi dakota! i hope your easter was hoppy!
    xoxo, bailey unleashed
    bailey unleashed recently posted…hoppy easter weekendMy Profile

29. Happy Easter Dakota and Cody, hope your day was great.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Photo Mutiny And BloopersMy Profile

30. You make a cute bunny Dakota.
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…In Line BumpersMy Profile

31. Dakota, you look pawsome as the Easter Bunny

32. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Happy Easter ~ 2017
    Woofs to you and yours!!

Its supposed to be a rainy day…hope you don’t have to hunt for eggs outside, BOL!

33. thanks so much for my card… you were in my mind today as I ate a piece of my challah :o)

34. WOOF!!!!! PAWSOME!! Paws for a barkingly great day Dakota!
    Allen & Noah recently posted…Prayer PupsMy Profile

35. Love your bunny ears and tie, Dakota! Have a blessed Easter to you and your mom and dad and brother Cody! Mom said Easter eggs aren’t for me but for her sweet tooth.

Love and barks
    Eva
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!My Profile

36. Thanks guys I see some ham in my future! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…6 Reasons Why Our Pets Are Big Business at Global Pet ExpoMy Profile

Hope you have a wonderful day, even if it’s not a holiday for you! We are not really religious (spiritual but not into organized religion), so we don’t celebrate either. But we’re sure enjoying a nice, warm spring day today!
    Jan K recently posted…Sneak Peek – Changes are Coming!My Profile

38. Have a wonderful day with your family β™₯
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Every Bunny Loves PrideBitesMy Profile

39. Happy Passover and Easter dear friends. We hope you had a great day. Thanks for the nice comment in my bloggy.
    Mariodacat recently posted…Happy Easter / Happy PassoverMy Profile

40. Well then Happy Sunday to you!
    All Things Collie recently posted…A dog treat with heart and soul!My Profile

41. Thank you. And Happy Passover to you. XO
    Ellen Pilch recently posted…Happy Easter!!!!My Profile

42. thank you dakota! you look like a king of the (easter) jungle surrounded by all your furry friends πŸ™‚
    bailey unleashed recently posted…easter 2017My Profile

43. We’re sorry we’re late to this, Dakota. Thank you for the Easter wishes! And we hope you all had a happy Passover!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…P is for…My Profile

44. Dakota, you’re such a cutie! Happy spring!
    Happy-Go-Doodle recently posted…SMILE! It’s Tongue Out Tuesday!My Profile

45. Hope you had a Happy Passover. Love the bunny ears.
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Time To Tune Up Blind WorkMy Profile