“He Ain’t a Kitty, He’s my BROTHER!” National Siblings Day

Ok, so he IS  a kitty! But….he is still my brother!! I don’t know what I would do without him. Since Cody wakes Dad up for breakfast and whines at all of our meals, without Cody, I would probably never know when mealtime is!

Wouldn’t it be great if the rest of the world loved each other no matter what their physical appearance or ethnicity?

Humans sure have a lot to learn from us!

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota

Comments

1. Awww what a cute photo! I agree….cats ARE cats….but they’re not so bad sometimes! Sometimes they make the best siblings! Why, I even thought I was a “dog person” until Samantha came into my life…and as you can see…we are now the best of friends….just like you and Cody!

Big hugs to all of you!!!!! 💜 💜 💜 💜

2. Astro says:

Cats make great cuddling partners.
    xo Astro
    Astro recently posted…ShoppingMy Profile

My sisters and I have to admit, life would be a bit dull without our kitty siblings. They can really get under our furs, but they are fun too. Glad you have a nice brother to hang out with.
    Emma recently posted…Every Dog Is A Star! Show The World Why Is Your Dog A Star!My Profile

4. I’ve never met a kitty but I do have doggie brothers and they are the bestest!
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…American JourneyMy Profile

5. Oh Dakota, that is such a sweet photo of you and Cody. We just love it! And you are so right, humans have a lot to learn from us!
    Oz the Terrier recently posted…Fun Dog Mealtime with #PAW5 Wooly Snuffle MatMy Profile

6. it#s great to have a brother… and no matter if dog or cat… brother will be brothers furever and one day :O)

7. You can say that again, Dakota! Humans do have a lot to learn from us! I don’t have any kitty friends but I always think Cody is my brother too!

Love and barks
    Eva
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!My Profile

8. We didn’t know it’s national siblings day, but it’s good there is one.

Being a bird, I don’t think I’ll test out your love theory with Cody.
    Kismet recently posted…KPBMy Profile

10. Siblings can drive you crazy but they are the BEST! Happy Siblings Day Cody & Dakota ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…BFTB NETWoof News April 10 2017My Profile

11. Very true, Dakota. The world would be a lot nicer place if humans were more like furries.

Woos – Lightning and Misty

12. That’s so beautiful!
    Cammie!

You are so right, Dakota! Happy Siblings Day to you and Cody….you two are the perfect brothers! ♥
    Jan K recently posted…Spring Has SprungMy Profile

14. You two are the very best.

Have a woof woof and purrfect day. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Feline FridayMy Profile

15. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

You two are so sweet together! You don’t even try to snatch the treats away from the other…at least we think you are sharing some tasty morsel there:)

16. i can see you guys have a very special relationship.
    and yes, humans can learn a lot from y’all.
    bailey unleashed recently posted…national siblings dayMy Profile

17. We know exactly what you mean Dakota, Yin, Yang, Chimera and Scylla always tell the Mom when it is time to eat. We would probably starve without our kitty siblings to keep the Mom in line.
    ATCAD- Fenris & Tuiren recently posted…Tuiren TuesdayMy Profile

18. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Awww……that’s sweet!

We do have so much to learn from our animals.

19. Adorably sweet with a wagnificent message for those of us with 2 legs. 😍
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Monday MischiefMy Profile

20. Rachel says:

You two make the cutest siblings.

21. Awww…sibling sweetness!