Put me in Coach!! #putyourCAPon

Hi all! It’s Dakota and today Mom and I are excited because MOM’S TEAM (The defending American League Champions, The Cleveland Indians) kicks off the 2017 baseball season at 7pm today against the Texas Rangers.

Yes, Mom lives in Detroit, but she lived in Cleveland for 35 yrs so Cleveland is HER TEAM!!! Also, today it has been 16 years since Mom’s Dad passed and he was a HUGE baseball fan. It was thanks to Mom’s Dad that she developed a love for the “Boys of Summer” too.

So, because I am a Mama’s boy, I have adopted the Cleveland Indians as my team too! Oh and DAD’s team, (The Detroit Tigers) kicks off their season at 4pm today against the Chicago White Sox, but Mom and I don’t care about that! BOL!!! (Kidding! We like the Tigers when the Indians are out of contention).

Wishing EVERYONE’S team lots of luck this season! But…..Gooooooooooooooooo Tribe!!!!!

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota

Comments

1. Good luck to your Indians, Dakota!
    Molly the AireGirl recently posted…HitchcockMy Profile

2. Good Luck, Dakota!!!! We feel the same way about football season!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
    Dory’s Backyard recently posted…Getting Ready to Pawty! Blogville Spring Break 2017My Profile

Thank you! We feel like that about football as well!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

3. We bet you could hit it out of the park, Dakota!!! We are rooting for our Royals but Mom says there is still a bit of Boston Red Sox fever in her Massachusetts bones.

Woos – Lightning and Misty

There ya go!!!!!! My Mom can TOTALLY relate to your Mom!! Best of luck to you!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

4. there is nothing as cute as a sheltie smile.
    bailey unleashed recently posted…must be mondayMy Profile

YOU ARE!!!! But….THANK YOU! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

5. You’re doing the right thing Dakota. Being moms boy and all.

I also know how your mom loved her dad.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

Our team lost yesterday but the pitcher hit two homers!
    Kismet recently posted…KPBMy Profile

7. Here’s hoping your outfield is full of angels and it’s a great season!
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Monday MusingsMy Profile

8. We don’t cheer for a pro baseball team so we will root for your Indians! ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…BFTB NETWoof News April 3, 2017My Profile

9. Good Luck to your Cleveland Indians hope your season starts great. Cincinnati Reds started today but no win:(

10. Those Tigers had to postpone their opening game due to too much rain…Your Indians won I think!! Woofs and hooray!

Play Ball!
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Lamplit Night-time Sleepy SelfiesMy Profile

Our Twins started with season with a win yesterday, so at least we know we have one win for the season, but our hopes are not too high. Good luck to your Indians!
    Emma recently posted…A Hammock Seat Cover Keeps Your Car Clean And Your Dog HappyMy Profile

12. We know nothing about your ball games but we will root for your team!

13. Wishing your and your mom’s team lots of wins sweet Dakota. You look super all decked out in your baseball outfit. Hugs and nose kisses

14. I hereby repeat what I said over on Cody’s blog.
    Sarah Ferguson & Choppy recently posted…Dog Walk Challenge: Day 339My Profile

15. WE are baseball fans too – have been Cubs fans for 30 yrs. We have grandkids that play baseball, one is playing college baseball!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel, Mabel & Mom
    Idaho PugRanch recently posted…#ChewyInfluencer TYLEE’S 30 day ChallengeMy Profile

16. AND they won!!! Go Tribe! (Our dad grew up in Lorain, OH!)
    Y/s,
    Mags

17. Rachel says:

Did they win?!?

18. Murphy says:

You look ready to play ball!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy recently posted…Spring BreakMy Profile

19. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Wait, it’s baseball season already? We still have snow on the ground…. lol.

Hope your mom’s team wins, because I’m sure she gives you extra treats when she’s in a good mood!

20. We hope to be able to take Rooney to the Paws in the Park day at the Oakland Coliseum this year! Do your local teams have a similar event?
    Rachel & Rooney recently posted…You Can’t Afford Your Dog’s Veterinary Bill, Now What?My Profile

21. Wishing you and your team the best of luck!

22. Our team – the Atlanta Braves – lost their season opener to the NY Mets. Ugh. But we’re not surprised. Since Ted Turner was pretty much forced to sell the team, a lot has happened behind the scenes that we have not been happy about.

23. Uhmm Dakota I hate to disappoint you but the Cubs are the ones that call themselves World Series Champions. Go Cubbies! Monday is home opener! Love Dolly Pees: I think they won it, let’s see, was that in Cleveland??

24. OMD you are the cutest!! We hope your Mama’s team does great!!

xoxo,
    Matt ( & Matilda)
    Bell Fur Zoo recently posted…Black & White SundayMy Profile

25. Elaine says:

Aw, it’s awesome that your mom has her love of baseball and the Indians and all that came from her dad. What better way to enjoy the game than with all those great memories and the spirit of her dad right beside her. I hope the Indians have a great season!
    Elaine recently posted…Is Your Dog Stressed Out?My Profile