It’s that TIME Again…

Daylight Saving time arrived for those in most of the U.S. at 2:00am Sunday, March 12th!

As long as I get to EAT earlier, then it’s ALL GOOD!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Comments

1. rest up Dakota….Spring is on its way!xx Speedy

Ha! We have barely had any snow all winter and are expecting 5 inches by later Tuesday! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

2. I wish they would stop ✋ this

3. Thanks for the reminder, Dakota! And you’re right….we DO get to eat an hour earlier! Hehe. Hugs! ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜

You are welcome! That is right! We get to eat earlier! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

4. we have to wait till 26/3… and the mama is happy because then the clock in the car shows her the correct time :O)))

OMD OMD OMD!! You are like my Mama!!! She does the EXACT SAME THING!! BOL! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

We really hope states start changing the law on this and we will have no more time switching as it serves no purpose. Not happy about it at our house.
    Emma recently posted…How To Fit Training Your Dog Into your Busy ScheduleMy Profile

6. We ‘membered! But we beg to disagree with one t’ing: YOU never need “handsome” rest … rest, maybe … but you’re soooper handsome to begin with!
    Ann Adamus recently posted…SUNDAY SELFIE FOR TWOMy Profile

Awww you are soooo sweet!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

But do you get to eat earlier? Or is it later? We are so confused. BOL
    Jan K recently posted…Not a Care in the WorldMy Profile

Naw, it’s earlier because we are “springing” ahead!! 🙂

8. We did the spring forward before going to bed last night. Now if they would just leave the time alone. I would be very happy.

Have a woof woof day, Dakota. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Silly SundayMy Profile

9. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Went to bed 30 minutes earlier last night, but still feel like I lost a whole hour….ergh. Hate this time change.

Enjoy your nap Dakota! You are a handsome boy.

10. Put me down as another who hates this stupid idea. 👿 It’ll be worse in November when we go back to regular time. When you have to dose a dog (or anyone for that matter) in precise hourly increments, losing/gaining an hour really messes things up.
    Monika & Sam recently posted…It’s baaaackMy Profile

11. We hardly even noticed since Mom didn’t get up until an hour later than usual. We think the “fall back” is a lot harder. Happy Sunday, Dakota.

Woos – Lightning and Misty

12. We sprang forward and hope the boys’ dinner time springs up an hour too!
    Melissa Clinton recently posted…Signs You Are Obsessed With Your DogMy Profile

13. We agree with the Woos, the fall back is harder. We adjust to this one pretty easy
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
    Idaho PugRanch recently posted…A Fresh New Look!My Profile

14. We don’t have this fun over here 🙁
    Enjoy the SPRING!!! ❤

15. We miss that hour of sleep, Dakota, but we love that it means Spring is on the way!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Freckles!My Profile

16. About the time Mom and I get used to the time change they seem to change it again. ~sigh~ We had lovely spring weather for almost a month and then the cold white stuff fell again. It’s cold temps here for what the weather man says is almost forever…. Where is spring? I hope it’s out there somewhere.

17. Rooney agrees! As long as dinner isn’t late, the time change is okay with him!
    Rachel & Rooney recently posted…What You NEED to Know About Pet Dental Health – Interview with Dr. Burr from TrupanionMy Profile

18. I like extra sleep in the fall better! Definitely need the nap today for Napping Day!
    Sarah Ferguson & Choppy recently posted…Howlidays: Napping DayMy Profile

19. Lucky we had power so we could use our clocks. My Dad still has no power at his house. What a storm.
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Fromm Dog Treats-The Pot Of Gold At The End Of The RainbowMy Profile

20. I like the ‘fall back’ hour better since I have one more hour to sleep teehee. But glad to realize that spring is coming back 😉
    Annie Anderson recently posted…Do Cats Need Baths? What You Need to Know About Bathing Your FelineMy Profile

21. Rachel says:

Hope you got lots of rest, Dakota!

22. Will says:

One of my pups’ favorite days. Early breakfast!
    Will recently posted…Finding Ourselves at Montrose Dog BeachMy Profile

23. Ha-ha!! We didn’t get nearly those five inches here…but brrr, it did sure get cold.
    Petcretary sure hates losing her precious sleep…being insomniac makes each hour lost even more of an insult to her addled head…BOL!
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Our Selfies On Sunday From St Patrick’s DayMy Profile