Love Your Pet Day

Yes, yes, yes, I know I am preaching to the choir when I am saying that today is “Love Your Pet Day”………..because all of you who are reading this blog love your pets EVERY DAY, AS IT SHOULD BE!!! Sadly, those who still continue to abandon and abuse animals will never quite understand this day. We can pray that one day they will.

Photo Courtesy of Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/pin/242561129909335175/

Comments

1. yes… every day we love each other :o) Happy LOVE YOUR PET DAY to you and Cody ;o)
    easyweimaraner recently posted…MISCHIEF MO(A)NDAYMy Profile

2. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Sending our love to you Dakota!

Maybe we can squeeze in an extra snack or something for this day? Enjoy, Dakota!
    Emma recently posted…Following In The Modeling Paw PrintsMy Profile

Maxine is scary.
    Kismet recently posted…We Lost a Family Member YesterdayMy Profile

5. Elliot and Cricket says:

Haha, brilliant illustration!
    We most definitely love our pets every day ❤
    Elliot and Cricket x

6. Today’s the pawfect day to love our pets but also share the love with other pets. Like you and Cody. 💗
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Mount Rushmore MondayMy Profile

7. It definitely is Love Your Pet Day every day around here. Nevertheless, the furbabies will be getting lots of extra snuggles today. They’ll be so thrilled! Thank you for sharing this with us, Dakota and Caren!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…It’s someone’s birthday today!My Profile

8. I would give almost anything to have our Little Bit back with us. We miss her so and loved her every single day of her life.

Have a woof woof day Dakota. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

9. Rachel says:

That cartoon says it all!

10. yep! love your pet day every day here at the PugRAnch
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
    Idaho PugRanch recently posted…We got some Love!My Profile

11. Yes, every day is Love Your Pet day at our house! Happy Monday Dakota! Big hugs to your mom!

12. Sully says:

OMD I hope my mom doesn’t find out about today, she already holds me down and forces her love on me.

Aroo to you,
    Sully
    Sully recently posted…Show DogMy Profile

13. Our wish is that every pet would be loved each day. Of course, ours are being spoiled. ☺
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…BFTB NETWoof News February 20 2017My Profile

14. I wish I could hug and pet every pet that needed a home today!
    Rachel & Rooney recently posted…Molly Mutt: The Dog Bed that Fits Your NeedsMy Profile

15. Everyday is love your pet day here. And we’re sending lots of love YOUR way, too! 🙂
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Easy Like Sunday Selfie – Emily 💖My Profile

You’re right, it’s every day for us, but we’re the lucky ones. Have a wonderful day! I think I can probably persuade the bipeds that extra treats and hugs are the order of the day.
    Clowie recently posted…Moving wallsMy Profile

17. Everyday is love your pet day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. I do love the pets every day…though there are moments I don’t love them all that much (like when someone scratches my couch).
    Sarah Ferguson & Choppy recently posted…Day 297 – Dog Walk ChallengeMy Profile

19. Love it! Our get mucho love on a daily basis and once a week, a little something extra special. With all the unconditional love they give, how can we not give back? 🙂

B

20. Of course every day is love your pet day. Sadly there is always someone out there who has no feeling for pets or even abuses them or eat them. Shhh I can’t never imagine that
    Annie Anderson recently posted…Is Your Cat Meowing A Lot? 7 Surprising Reasons Why! (#3 will make you think)My Profile

21. Yups everyday is love your pet day here as well. Pfftt she’d better love me everyday or she’ll get fired. BOL (Plus I’d shame her first by blogging about it all over the Internet.

22. Sand spring Chesapeakes says:

How I feel exactly

23. Dawn says:

You are right, it should be EVERY DAY!!

24. Ruby and Rosie thought every day was Love Your Pet Day!
    The Daily Pip recently posted…When February Feels Like MayMy Profile

25. Every day, 24/7 is a love your pet day at my den…and is there a love your peeps day too???
    Like pets returning the love? I give licks(kisses)!
    And of course lots of wags and wiggles.
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Sunday Selfie Guest(s) ~ A Welcome!My Profile