Have a “Super” Birthday Dad!!

Comments

1. Happy Birthday to your dad… and a wonderful time tonight while watching this big bowl… Next year we will see the lions on the field I bet!!!
    easyweimaraner recently posted…SUPER SATURDAYMy Profile

2. Sabina says:

Happy birthday to your dad!
    Sabina recently posted…Sunglasses Selfie!My Profile

3. Sounds like you got yourself a “super Dad” … lucky you and lucky him! Happy DogDay, Dad!
    Ann Adamus recently posted…SUNDAY SELFIEMy Profile

It can’t be his birthday. Birthdays are in April-mine is the 15th.
    Kismet recently posted…We Lost a Family Member YesterdayMy Profile

A super duper birthday to your day! Enjoy!
    Emma recently posted…Bokeh – Pet Photography Challenge Week 5My Profile

6. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Lenny,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Feline FridayMy Profile

7. 🎶 Birthday greetings to your dad, Dakota! 🎉🎂
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Fab FridayMy Profile

8. You are so lucky to have such a awesome and wonderful dad, Dakota! Happy birthday to him. We hope his day is super special — just like he is! 🙂
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Easy Like Sunday Selfie – GarfieldMy Profile

9. Happy Birthday to your dad!!!
    Rachel & Rooney recently posted…4 Things You Can Do for New Moms With Dogs – PetcureanMy Profile

10. Be sure to give your dad lots of extra licks! Happy birthday to him!!!!!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…The Brainy Basset HoundMy Profile

11. Hi Dakota!
    Happy birthday to your dad!
    Your blog disappeared from our Feedly account for some reason! ??? Crazy. We’re adding you back on.
    Cammie!

12. Happy Birthday to your dad!!!

Love and barks,
    Eva

13. Astro says:

Happy Birthday to you your Dad.
    I hope you made him lots of snack for the big game and beer too.
    xo Astro
    Astro recently posted…Free The GalgoMy Profile

14. Happiest of birthdays to Dakota’s dad!! (love the poem!)
    Rebekah recently posted…Black & White SundayMy Profile

15. Hope you had a “Super” birthday!!!

Oh it wasn’t my birthday…yet….mine is February 28 and I am going to be 10 years old!!! It was my Daddy’s birthday. Barks and licks and love, Dakota

16. A very Happy Happy Birthday to your Daddy!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
    Dory’s Backyard recently posted…Jakey Lover BugMy Profile

17. Dakota says:

Thanks all for the sweet birthday greetings for my Dad!!!!! He loved them!!! We did too! Barks and licks and love from Dakota and “Mom”
    Dakota recently posted…Have a “Super” Birthday Dad!!My Profile

18. You’re such a cutie! Happy belated birthday to your day. Hope y’all had a fabulous day.
    Heather L. recently posted…52 Hike Challenge 2017My Profile

19. Will says:

No lions in the superbowl, but these lion dogs hope you had a great day!
    Will recently posted…Who is This Puppy?My Profile

20. Rachel says:

What a nice birthday message for your dad!
    Rachel recently posted…Lakes Animal Friendship Society & “Nobody’s Cats”My Profile

I hope your dad had a fantastic time on his birthday!
    Clowie recently posted…Moving wallsMy Profile

22. Happy birthday to your dad!!
    Dz Dogs recently posted…What’s In A Name?My Profile

23. Belated Birthday woofs to your Dad!!
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Dashing Through The Snow SelfiesMy Profile

24. OMD I love your poem. It made da Mama LOL 😉 Happy Birthday to your Dad!!

xoxo,