Groundhog Day Explained from YouTube

HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

Comments

1. Elliot and Cricket says:

Haha, you make a cute groundhog Dakota!
    We are hoping for lots of sun 🌞
    Elliot and Cricket x

2. LOL… please say that winter is over soon Mr. Groundhog/Dakota… we are sick of the 50 shades of gray on the sky…
    easyweimaraner recently posted…The FOURTH ANNUAL CLOWNTEST OF…My Profile

We love the movie Groundhog day, and we would love to hunt a Groundhog, but we don’t put a lot of stock in his shadow thing.
    Emma recently posted…Why You Should Try Root Chews For Dog Dental HealthMy Profile

• Will says:

I’m with you – the movie is way better than the actual day!
      Will recently posted…Meet Zero!My Profile

4. Astro says:

No just say no we want Spring to come now!

xo Astro
    ps:
    xo I keep finding your post in my spam folder dang it.

xo Astro
    Astro recently posted…Free The GalgoMy Profile

5. That was interesting. I didn’t know there were so many different groundhogs. Very fun.

Have a woof woof groundhog day, Dakota. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Silly SundayMy Profile

6. Happy Ground Hog Day and we don’t care what he says, we know Spring is just around the corner!
    Golden Daily Scoop recently posted…Happy Groundhog Day!My Profile

7. Bwahaha! That video was a delightful tongue-in-cheek smile that I absolutely needed this morning. Can-Americans indeed. 🤣 Thanks for sharing a smile and some history on this dreary cold and icy morn.
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Clean Your PawsMy Profile

8. Rachel says:

The Inner Circle… ha ha! Great video!
    Rachel recently posted…Jackson Galaxy Foundation’s Cat Pawsitive 2017 ClassMy Profile

9. We saw that Phil the groundhog predicted 6 more weeks of winter – we sure hope that means we will get some snow!!!

Woos – Lightning and Misty

10. Sand Spring Chesapeakes says:

hahaha your the best looking groundhog!

11. We have way too many of those chucks here in our vicintiy! Grrrrr! I have made havoc with not a few of them…and once I decided it might be fun to roll on a deceased one….I smelled so good the flies were having a feast off of me, BOL! Petcretary was *not* amused…and I found myself in the dog washer studio…so yes they are varmints! Grrr! Esp the young ones that tried to dig their den right by our foundation…as if our Michigan rock foundation needed to be undermined like that…sigh…

You are a cute looking groundhog aka woodchuck! Be careful, Dakota, else I might have to chase you,BOL!
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Sleepy And Black And White Sunday SelfiesMy Profile

12. I wonder if it weren’t for those rodents, may be we could choose our weather. 😁