Getting my Zen On: Wordless Wednesday

Comments

1. Ya do look blissed!
    Kinley Westie recently posted…Nine Months!My Profile

2. OMmmmmmm
    bailey unleashed recently posted…distractedMy Profile

3. can you show the mama how to find that Mr. Zen? think she could need a visit from this guy :o)
    easyweimaraner recently posted…BLAST FROM THE PAST…My Profile

4. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Ommmmm…. lol. Thats exactly where Chewy would be hanging out too.

I’d call in zen in your den. Being under that table with the cloth hanging down is like a den. Looking good.
    Emma recently posted…Is There A Canine Tooth Fairy? An Almost Wordless Answer!My Profile

6. Meditating under the table, Dakota? Sounds like a plan to us!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…(Almost) Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

7. Will says:

The perfect place to meditate. Be still and you never know what crumbs might fall your way.
    Will recently posted…[VIDEO] An Unstoppable Force Meets an Immovable ObjectMy Profile

8. Sand spring Chesapeakes says:

I need a moment of zen like that. Enjoy!!

9. That’s the perfect spot for meditations! 🙂

Isn’t the hard floor and the wood uncomfy?
    Kismet recently posted…We Lost a Family Member YesterdayMy Profile

Nope! That’s why God gave me LOTS of fur 😉 Barks and licks and love, Dakota

11. Looks like you are in it too!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

12. You are definitely in the zone, Dakota. Are you chanting?
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Our Three Favorite Dog ToysMy Profile

I’m barking in my head BOL. Barks and licks and love, Dakota

13. Awww, you’re a handsome one too.

Have a woof woof zentastic Wordless Wednesday. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

14. Sabina says:

I’m so jealous!! That’s what I wish I was doing.
    Sabina recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful FacesMy Profile

15. Sunshine and a cool den – what’s not to love about that!!! Reminds us of sweet Angel Ciara who loved to sleep under the table.

Woos – Lightning and Misty

16. Sully says:

Or are you getting your Zzz ‘s on?

Aroo to you,
    Sully

You look so peaceful, Dakota! It makes us want to sit right next to you and get “into the zone”!
    Jan K recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Frame-ably HandsomeMy Profile

18. Adorable photo of you, Dakota!
    Eastside Cats recently posted…Whisker and Fang WednesdayMy Profile

19. Ohm…..
    🙏🏻 Namaste
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Word(y) WednesdayMy Profile

20. Talk about enjoying a good nap!

21. You sure do look zen, Dakota. Ohhhhhhm! 🙂
    meowmeowmans recently posted…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday – Lucy 2My Profile

22. You look so peaceful, Dakota!

23. You look very Zen Dakota! Maybe your Mama should get you a yoga mat ;-)!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
    Dory’s Backyard recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Playing Make BelieveMy Profile

Thank you!!! What do you think that rug is beneath me? BOL BOL BOL!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

24. You sure do look comfy and relaxed…aka ZEN!!
    Are you meditating??
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Late Sunday Selfies…More Like Monday Meezers, MOL! (And… Dog-Guy, Too!)My Profile

25. You look marvelous!