#Sponsored A Dog’s 17 Wishes for a Happy New Year 2017 #NutrishPets

Rachael Ray Nutrish has sponsored this post, but all opinions are my own.

Well my furiends,  it’s Dakota and I am here hoping that you had a wonderful holiday! My Menorah still has a few more nights to go, but since I am a sensitive sort of Sheltie, I am already thinking about the New Year which is right around the corner. I decided to put my Sheltie brain to good use and share with you SEVENTEEN things that I am wishing for in the year 2017!

• I wish I could finally chase the mail carrier away!
  • I wish I could also make the vacuum go away. I don’t appreciate how it taunts me!
  • I wish that Mom and Dad would play with me more. I know they are busy, but I am getting older now and they need to play with me much more than they do!
  • I wish I could have Nutrish more than just twice a day
  • I wish that all pet parents would take their animals to the Vet regularly, don’t wait til they get sick!
  • I wish that Mom would brush my teeth more often. I do get a cleaning once a year, but I don’t mind having my teeth brushed one bit and I think that Mom should appreciate that and brush my teeth!
  • I wish my Sheltie girlfriend, Eva, would start blogging again. I miss her.
  • I wish that all animals would find a furever home.
  • I wish that Mom wouldn’t take blogging trips. I know she has two that she is going to be taking, I hope that there aren’t too many more!
  • I wish for Peace in the World
  • I wish that people would stop making me and my parents feel bad because I am not a rescue dog.
  • I wish that no more of my friends would go to the Rainbow Bridge.
  • I wish that I could do more to help the animals.
  • I wish that I could have more adventures in 2017. Many blogging dogs do exciting things! I guess maybe I should start to let Mom and Dad take me for more walks (I don’t love taking walks)
  • I wish that I stay healthy
  • I wish Mom and Dad would stay healthy
  • I wish that all of you would make the switch to Nutrish!!! By making the switch:

A portion of Nutrish proceeds go to Rachael’s Rescue®, which was created to help animals in need. To date, over $14MM has been donated. This money has gone toward food, medical supplies and treatments for these unfortunate animals.

Did You Know?

All of the Rachael Ray Nutrish products are available where you shop for your family’s groceries, making specialty recipes accessible and convenient for every pet parent.

From my family,
from my Nutrish “family”
to YOUR FAMILY
we wish you a happy, safe and blessed
NEW YEAR!!!!!
Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Comments

1. I hate da vacuum too – it scares me.
    Kinley Westie recently posted…Almost Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

2. sara, oreo & chewy says:

What a great list Dakota! You are such a thought fellow.

Happy New Year to you, and I hope your wishes come true!

3. that are fabulous wishes… I hate the vaccum too… but my wish became true immediately… the hoover-monster died today even when the mama tried to reanimate it with wild curses…. hopefully the last bad thing of 2016…
    easy rider recently posted…CANDLES FOR EASYMy Profile

You have some awesome wishes there! I never thought of making a New Year wish list. Good idea!
    Emma recently posted…How To Make A Snow FortMy Profile

5. These are all great wishes, Dakota. I hope most of them come true for you.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

6. Oh buddy, I wish your Mom and dad would stay healthy and also you. i don’t want to lose anymoire pals or humans oof pals.l That’s an order and I’m putting my paw firmly down. Good job on the Nutrish post too pal. When you speak, we listen!!!!
    mariodacat recently posted…Thankful Thursday – The Best EverMy Profile

7. That is an excellent list! Oh, and we think your mom should brush your teeth too. We get ours done every night before we go to bed.

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Those are some wonderful wishes, Dakota, and our crew joins you in many of them!
    The Momz here wishes that our crew would let me brush their teeth (but even if they did I also probably wouldn’t do it as often as I should), and I also hope that your Momz is going to BlogPaws as one of her trips (sorry) so I can get to meet her!
    Jan K recently posted…Favorite Photos 2016My Profile

9. That is a very nice list! We are kinda ready for 2016 to be gone and get the new year off to hopefully a good start.
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
    pee es
    we can’t believe you like to have your teeth brushed! BOL!
    Idaho PugRanch recently posted…December #ChewyInfluencerMy Profile

10. Those are all wonderful wishes, Dakota. ♥ We hope that all of your hopes come true. ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Stella & Chewys Duck Duck Goose is a Super Blend #ChewyInfluencerMy Profile

11. What a wonderful list of wishes Dakota. I hope your wishes come true in the new year. I hope you stay healthy and your parents stay healthy and we don’t lose any more friends.
    We wish you a safe, healthy and happy New Year:)
    tylersat99 recently posted…Wordless Wednesday -presentsMy Profile

12. Good list Dakota – hope all those wishes come true this year. Love Toby and Amy
    Amy and Toby recently posted…Happy Holidays!My Profile

13. Will says:

Happy New Year – here’s wishing the best for you all in 2017!
    Will recently posted…[VIDEO] The Joy, Pain and Lessons of 2016My Profile

14. Rachel says:

What a great list, Dakota! Obviously our cats hate the vacuum, but so does our dog, Eddie! Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year!
    Rachel recently posted…Secret Paws!My Profile

15. Awww Dakota! I LOVE all your wishes, you’ve a heart of gold and we wish all (at least most 🙂 )your wishes come true!
    Mom has been hopeless on blogging in 2016 and the only excuse is she’s being LAZY! I’ll try my best to remind her about that again, I’ll try……. 🙂 Oh, she travels a lot too and she’s tired and she has lots of work to do when she’s back are some of the lame excuses too.
    Shhhh….She’s going to spend her New Year in Harbin, China. See, she’s leaving me and Dad home tonight. 🙁
    Have a great year of 2017! We wish all of you be blessed with good blessings, good health, wealth, happiness and joy!!!
    Happy New Year!!!

Love,
    Eva, Mika and Priscilla

Oh Eva I didn’t mean to make you feel bad!! I understand, I truly do!! Your Mom isn’t lazy like my Mom! Your Mom is BUSY!! I just mostly want you all to know that you are always in our hearts and always in our thoughts and we love you furever!! Love from all of us and Happy New Year! Hoping your Mom has a wonderful time in China! Love, Dakota and family! xoxo

16. That is a sweet list of good wishes, Dakota. You truly have in in your heart for others.

I don’t mind my teeth being brushed, but petcretary doesn’t do it each day either…though she does manage several times a week…
    I kind of enjoy the vacuum…BOL! I even like it when petcretary brushes me with it, Go figure! My kitty brofurs hate it though…but there were other kitties here that liked being brushed with it, and one of them taught me to like it too:)

I think I would wish for most of the same things as you have…
    Happy almost New Year to you and yours!
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Selfies On Christmas Sunday…Late…On Tuesday! Belated Happy Birthday To Pipo & Happy Early Birthday To Minko!My Profile

17. Here’s wishing all your wishes come true in 2017, Dakota! Hugs and ear scratches.
    ღ, Sam, & Elsa 🐾
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Goodbye 2016~New Rules for 2017My Profile

18. Excellent thoughts for the New Year! Have a great one!!

19. Roscoe and Monty says:

Dakota, don’t worry about not being a rescue. Our favorite brother (who now is waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge) was a German Shepherd. We wish you stay health too. Roscoe and Monty.

Thank you!! I wish I knew more people like you!!!! I bet that German Shepherd was one great dog too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

20. I like those wishes Dakota! Vacuum hating must be a thing with both us kitties and you woofies.

Luvs,