Rachael Ray Nutrish has sponsored this post, but all opinions are my own.
Well my furiends, it’s Dakota and I am here hoping that you had a wonderful holiday! My Menorah still has a few more nights to go, but since I am a sensitive sort of Sheltie, I am already thinking about the New Year which is right around the corner. I decided to put my Sheltie brain to good use and share with you SEVENTEEN things that I am wishing for in the year 2017!
- I wish I could finally chase the mail carrier away!
- I wish I could also make the vacuum go away. I don’t appreciate how it taunts me!
- I wish that Mom and Dad would play with me more. I know they are busy, but I am getting older now and they need to play with me much more than they do!
- I wish I could have Nutrish more than just twice a day
- I wish that all pet parents would take their animals to the Vet regularly, don’t wait til they get sick!
- I wish that Mom would brush my teeth more often. I do get a cleaning once a year, but I don’t mind having my teeth brushed one bit and I think that Mom should appreciate that and brush my teeth!
- I wish my Sheltie girlfriend, Eva, would start blogging again. I miss her.
- I wish that all animals would find a furever home.
- I wish that Mom wouldn’t take blogging trips. I know she has two that she is going to be taking, I hope that there aren’t too many more!
- I wish for Peace in the World
- I wish that people would stop making me and my parents feel bad because I am not a rescue dog.
- I wish that no more of my friends would go to the Rainbow Bridge.
- I wish that I could do more to help the animals.
- I wish that I could have more adventures in 2017. Many blogging dogs do exciting things! I guess maybe I should start to let Mom and Dad take me for more walks (I don’t love taking walks)
- I wish that I stay healthy
- I wish Mom and Dad would stay healthy
- I wish that all of you would make the switch to Nutrish!!! By making the switch:
A portion of Nutrish proceeds go to Rachael’s Rescue®, which was created to help animals in need. To date, over $14MM has been donated. This money has gone toward food, medical supplies and treatments for these unfortunate animals.
Did You Know?
All of the Rachael Ray Nutrish products are available where you shop for your family’s groceries, making specialty recipes accessible and convenient for every pet parent.