Licks and Love for my Holiday Cards!

Hi all! It’s Dakota! If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a great one! If you celebrate Chanukah, you are STILL celebrating!

I would like to thank EVERY FURRY who sent me a holiday card via snail mail!! Mom and I feel bad because this year we couldn’t send them to everyone, so we just sent them to those that we received cards from. Hopefully next year, we can send to everyone and participate in the gift exchange too!

Your adorable and beautiful cards mean the world to us!! We are posting them here, sorry that this didn’t come out great.

Cody and I were practically tied in the number of cards we received via snail mail…both of us got around 30!! Mom and Dad? We won’t talk about them BOL!

Thank you so much dear furiends!!

We love our cards!

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota

Comments

1. that means your mom and dad got not around 30 … more around 3, right? :o)
    easy rider recently posted…MISCHIEF MO(A)NDAYMy Profile

2. ha ha – it is the same at our house!. I got lots of cards = M and D hardly any. Goes to show who is hte bestest in each house!!!! Happy “nap” day pal.
    mariodacat recently posted…From Our House To Your House – Merry Christmas & Happy HanukkahMy Profile

3. Wow, you did very well Dakota.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays. Can’t just be Cody that gets recognition.

Have a woof woof Awww Monday. My very best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

4. So much fun!!
    Sarah Ferguson & Choppy recently posted…Here’s Choppy! White Christmas EditionMy Profile

5. very nice! Have a lovely day!

Enjoy your celebration. We are being lazy today.
    Emma recently posted…Putting Our Paws UpMy Profile

7. Astro says:

Hey Dakota,
    We got lost in cyber space somehow.
    I hope your Christmas was fun! Got to tell you the Zukes
    are good, I am going to have mom go find
    the ones you recommend too.

xo Astro
    Astro recently posted…Blogville Gala & Birthday PartyMy Profile

YAY ASTRO!! Woooo hooo! you made it over! I am soooo happy to see you! Yep my furiend Zukes are great and I think next year I am gonna have some NEW ones to share with you from someone else…..(can’t say who yet!) Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. We did not send out cards this year but are sending wishes for your happiest holidays ever! ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…BFTB NETWoof News December 26, 2016My Profile

9. It’s always good to receive howliday cards. Good for you and Cody with your numerous greetings. That means you have been put in charge of marketing, right? 😉
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Monday MoaningsMy Profile

10. Great job!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

We mere humans just can’t match the popularity of our pets! 🙂
    Jan K recently posted…Post-Christmas PoopedMy Profile

12. Getting so many cards is so much fun!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel

13. We just love the holidays in Blogville (and the Catosphere)!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
    Dory’s Backyard recently posted…Happy Birthday Dory!!My Profile

14. Sand spring Chesapeakes says:

That’s quite the assortment! Have a great new year!!!

15. Happy Holidays Dakota! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Avoid These Holiday Health Hazards to PetsMy Profile

16. Awesome! We got way more than our mom and dad, too! 🙂

Hugs,

Gracie and Zoe
    meowmeowmans recently posted…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday – Buddy 🙂My Profile

17. Sabina says:

Wow! That’s a lot of cards!!!

18. You sure did get a lot of great cards! The furs in my den got way more than the peeps too, BOL!!
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Selfies On Christmas Sunday…Late…On Tuesday! Belated Happy Birthday To Pipo & Happy Early Birthday To Minko!My Profile