#Ad “My Holiday Wish List” #NutrishPets

Rachael Ray Nutrish has sponsored this post, but all opinions are my own.

Hi my furiends! It’s Dakota! It is hard to believe that another year has come and gone. I swear as much as I sleep I sure must be missing a bone yard full of things!!

It is that time of year when I start to kick my superior Sheltie brain into high gear and begin to think about things that I am wishing for during the holidays.

This year is pretty special. I am a Jewish Sheltie, and it is rare that Christmas and Chanukah fall together, but this year they DO!! When this happens, some people like to refer to the holidays as “Chrismukkah”  Chanukah this year falls smack dab on Christmas Eve! That is the first night of Chanukah. Most Jewish people will light their first candle on the Menorah, but Mom and Dad will pull out their battery operated cheap Menorah because Mom doesn’t like to use real candles with Cody and I running around, but I digress.  I am here today to share my holiday wish list with you, not how strange my parents are,  so let’s get started! I am going to close my eyes and make my wishes, won’t you join me?

A #TBT photo

Peace throughout the World

Now more than ever it is important for people to be kinder to each other. We all “share the same sky”. There shouldn’t be name-calling and other mean-spirited things taking place. We can only hope.

Good Health for all People and their Pets

2016 was extremely sad for many of us in the blogging world. We lost some dear furiends and we pray that 2017 will be a much “kinder and gentler” year.

Since today is Thursday I added a #TBT photo of Mom and I that I love

More time spent with Mom

I keep Mom company every day because she “works” from home. I guard her while she is typing and I give her my famous Sheltie kisses to keep her going. My big holiday wish is that Mom would plan more adventures with me. Yes, I know I don’t love taking walks and I am not the most sociable Sheltie to other dogs, but I think I would like to explore a new park that Mom keeps telling me about but never takes me to! Get with the program Mom!

Fewer Trips To The Vet

A dog can dream can’t he? Since my Mom is a huge fan of Veterinary wellness visits, I don’t think this one will happen anytime soon.

The Detroit Lions Making it to the Playoffs

Once again, a dog can dream, right? But…that dream might just come true! The Lions are currently in first place in the NFC North!! If Matt Stafford’s finger can hold up, who knows what could happen?

“The Lions in the playoffs? Now THAT’S FUNNY!!”

Loving Homes for all Animals

That is a wish that I wish for with all of my Sheltie heart. I want all animals to experience a loving home and never to be cold or hungry.

My kitty brother  and I are some of the lucky ones. We have a roof over our head and a warm home. We have more than enough toys, tons of love from Mom and Dad, we eat the most delicious food. Not all animals are as lucky. One of many reasons why I love Rachael Ray and Nutrish is because Rachael Ray CARES and gives back to the animals, she helps those animals that aren’t as lucky as Cody and I!

A portion of Nutrish proceeds go to Rachael’s Rescue®, which was created to help animals in need. To date, over $14MM has been donated. This money has gone toward food, medical supplies and treatments for these unfortunate animals.

“I will shout it to the rooftops!I love my Nutrish and I want it NOW PLEASE!!”

Delicious Food!

That is one wish that will ALWAYS come true as long as there is Nutrish in my store!! I have been eating Nutrish since 2008 and I have no intentions of giving that up anytime soon!!!!!  I also hope to be an Ambassadog again for Nutrish in 2017, if I am lucky enough to do so, I think that will be approximately 5 years that I have been barking about my love of Nutrish, Rachael Ray and the team behind the scenes!! Paws crossed!

Did You Know?

All of the Rachael Ray Nutrish products are available where you shop for your family’s groceries, making specialty recipes accessible and convenient for every pet parent.

So there you have it my dear furiends, my wishes for the holiday season. I also would like to wish ALL OF YOU A HAPPY, SAFE, BLESSED AND HEALTHY HOLIDAY  and I THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FURIENDS!!! (If you have not received your holiday card from us via email, feel free to grab this!)

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota

Comments

1. Dakota I agree with every word. And we hope for peace too… there were too much tears too much sad moments for all people and for our planet… so I think it is time to learn to live together without wars and trouble. And we sure hope that 2017 brings good things… after all the bad things from 2016 it must be a good year , right?
    easy rider recently posted…THIS MOMENT…My Profile

Oh sweet furiends….our hearts hurt for you so (((hugs)))) and much love. Praying for a good 2017. You deserve NOTHING but goodness in your lives!! Love from all of us!

2. Pawsome wishes!
    Kinley Westie recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

3. Those are some great wishes. I did not realize Christmas and Chanukah fall together this year.
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…We Got Snow! Glorious Snow!My Profile

Thank you! Yep Chanukah starts this year the night of Christmas Eve 🙂 Barks and licks and love, Dakota

4. I hope all your wishes come true. I know your mom does too.

Have a woof woof day Dakota. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Thankful ThursdayMy Profile

Thanks so much!!! You too!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

I will just say, Happy Howlidays! Enjoy the season with your pawrents!
    Emma recently posted…Where Do Fleas And Ticks Spend Winter? Emma Tells All! #12BRAVECTOMy Profile

6. May all your dreams and wishes come true for this year. Go Lions! 🦁 “Fleas Navidog” & Happy Hanukah. 😉
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Christmas StyleMy Profile

Thank you!!!! BOL at “Fleas Navidog” Barks and licks and love, Dakota

7. Those are great wishes! You are such a sweet dog!
    All Things Collie recently posted…A Not so Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Awww THANK YOU!! Your babies are too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. Those are some really good things ‘cept for the Detroit Lions. We don’t watch football at our house. Our TV’s don’t play it.

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recently posted…StanleyMy Profile

Wow…my Mom would have to move BOL BOL BOL!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

9. These are all wonderful things to ask for this holiday season. I would be so happy for your mom and dad if the Lions made the playoffs!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…The Petter App is Here!My Profile

10. This list is PAWFECT for humans too. Except my Dad would change the football team to the Redskins. (Mom says it is past time for them to change their ridiculous name btw. Maybe then karma would let them win once in a while.) Your Pal, Toby
    AND how wonderful that Chanukah and Christmas will be celebrated together this year! We went to the Holiday Pops concert at the VA Symphony last weekend. An amazing soprano, Aundi Marie Moore, sang Marvin Hamlisch’s new song “Chanukah Lights”. She had sung its debut at the Kennedy Center recently. Wow was it incredible. If you can find it online it’s so worth a listen, Caren. It’s sure to become a holiday classic.
    Amy and Toby recently posted…Sweater WeatherMy Profile

Oh my!! THANK YOU!! Mom said she has to go and Google this song now!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Mom just googled it, it isn’t new! It came out in 2011!!!! xoxo

11. Will says:

The Bears are brutal, so go Lions!
    Will recently posted…[VIDEO] How Rhodesian Ridgebacks Stay Warm in WinterMy Profile

Ha!! Thank you! Actually, don’t tell but Mom wants the Lions to lose because freakin playoff tickets are so expensive!!! (we have season tickets)…..Mom thinks deep down that they won’t get there…(paws crossed) BOL!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

12. Those are some very pawesome wishes from a very beautiful pup!!!

Woos – Lightning and Misty

Thank you so much!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

13. Dawn says:

Those are excellent wishes dear Dakota! Especially the no furkids sleep hungry, and everyone have a safe and warm place to live! With loving pawrents of course. Katie says to tell you Happy Chanukah!

Awww you are so sweet thank you! Chanukah starts on Christmas Eve and I am spinning with excitement that both holidays are together!! Hoping sweet Katie is feeling much, much better! Please give her kisses from us! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

14. Totally pawsome wishes!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Thank you sooo much!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

15. i love this post and i love that pic of you and your mom.
    happy chrismukkah!
    bailey unleashed recently posted…waiting for santaMy Profile

16. Delicious food please! I hope that you can achieve everything on your list. R X

17. Those are the best of the best of the wishing depsrtment, in my books,Dakota! May they all come true!
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Happy New Year’s Sunday SelfiesMy Profile