“Yappy” Halloween!!

dakota-halloween-collage-2016

Nope!! Those devil horns were NOT added with an app, they are REALLY on my head!! Be safe out there all!

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota

Comments

If they’re real, you need a hornectomy.
    Kismet recently posted…The ChauffeuseMy Profile

2. Happy Howl-o-ween Dakota… I should be a devil today too… but sadly no horns grew on my head and I ate the one s the mama bought for me :o) Happy Howl-o-ween!

3. Happy Halloween to you Dakota and your family. Hope you get lots of treats and no tricks. 🙂

Thoughts in Progress
    and MC Book Tours
    Mason Canyon recently posted…Dabbling in Crime, Halloween and BlogiversaryMy Profile

4. Happy Halloween, Dakota! You are the sweetest “Little Devil”, you!
    Amy and Toby recently posted…Superfood: Weruva’s Pumpkin For Patching Up Tummies (#chewyinfluencer)My Profile

5. Elliot and Cricket says:

Love your picture!
    Have a very Yappy 🎃Howloween
    Elliot and Cricket x

6. Will says:

An angel for 364 days of the year, but playing for the other side today!

Happy Howloween!
    Emma recently posted…Happy Halloween 2016 – Madison’s First HalloweenMy Profile

8. Love it! Happy Halloween!!!
    Golden Daily Scoop recently posted…Happy Halloween!!!My Profile

9. Happy Halloween pal. She really owes you big time – making you wear all that stuff. You need to put your paw down and demand lots of treats!
    mariodacat roever recently posted…Happy Halloween To AllMy Profile

10. You sure are a cute little devil, Dakota! Happy (Yappy) Halloween to you! Here’s to lots of treats!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Happy Halloween!My Profile

11. Happy Halloween sweet Dakota. Love, hugs and nose kisses from all of us to you and your sweet family.

12. You be safe too. I linked this post to Awww Mondays. It’s because you’re so handsome.

Have a woof woof Halloween. My best to your mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

13. Happy Halloween Dakota! That is a scarey Boooooo.
    tylersat99 recently posted…Happy Halloween My Profile

14. hope your holloween is the yowling happiest.. The cyotes will be whooping it up tonight..

15. Happy Halloween Dakota!!

16. Happy Howl-oween, Dakota!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…BFTB NETWoof Dog News October 31, 2016My Profile

17. BUSTER says:

No way you look to sweet to be a devil, hope you have a good week

18. Yappy HOWLoween, Dakota and Mom!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Meow-loween Selfies – Gracie and Zoe 🙂My Profile

19. Jenny says:

Happy Halloween, Dakota!
    Jenny recently posted…Update on ThingsMy Profile

20. happy halloween my friend!
    bailey unleashed recently posted…too cute to spookMy Profile

21. Happy Halloween! Sure hope you had a good one!
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Happy Halloween 2016- Before And AfterMy Profile

22. too cute- love those devilish horns!
    Kathe W. recently posted…Time for Awww Monday! October 31, 2016My Profile

23. Pish, posh…we all know you’re a sweet angel, Dakota. I suspect Cody prepared this post. BOL
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Monday MusingsMy Profile

24. OMD!! Hope you had a fun evening!!
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Sunday Selfies ~ SpooKATular Pumpkin Style!My Profile