Birthday Thanks!!!

I didn’t blog about it this year for a host of reasons, (the main one is I have had an awful chest cold the past two weeks that is FINALLY leaving!),  but those that are on Facebook know that Thursday, October 20th was my birthday, (“My” meaning the Mom).

I wanted to share the adorable cards that I received, (I apologize, I was going to list them one by one but I am way too lazy to do that!)

Please know how much I appreciate all of the greetings that I received via email and Facebook, and if I accidentally missed anyone, it was not intentional!!

Thank you so much!!!

Each and every one of you made me smile on a year that I just wasn’t much into smiling, and I DEEPLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!!! THANK YOU AND I SEND MUCH LOVE!!!

Comments

1. I am so sorry that you are feeling poorly and hope that you are better very soon. So sad to be sick for your Birthday:)
    tylersat99 recently posted…Black and White Sunday – WalkMy Profile

SQUAAAAWKing Birthday!
    Kismet recently posted…HELLLLP!My Profile

3. hope you had a great birthday. They get harder every year. Mine is Feb. I will be 64 .. dang I am getting old.

Happy Belated Birthday. We never rely on Facebook anymore since they don’t show us most of the things we want to see, so we missed it. Hope you are still feeling better!
    Emma recently posted…A Dog Toy And Chew All In One #ChewyInfluencerMy Profile

5. Those cards are so pretty! Glad you’re feeling much better and you had a wonderful birthday!

6. that are super beautiful&cute cards!!! please feel better soon and take it easy for a while…. this kind of cold is made in hell… I felt better and thought I’m done with this sh*t but I was wrong… it knocked me out last weekend… I felt like frosty the snowman, forzen inside and outside decorated with a giant red carrot nose :o(((
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog MISCHIEF MO(A)NDAYMy Profile

7. Elliot and Cricket says:

How sweet are those cards!
    Hope you had a wonderful birthday, glad the cold is going.
    Elliot and Cricket x

8. You’re most welcome. I linked this post to Awww Mondays because you have a ton of Awww here.

Have a woof woof day Dakota. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

9. I’m so glad that you are feeling better and that you had a great birthday. ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…BFTB NETWoof News October 24, 2016My Profile

10. Happy belated birthday, Caren! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a beautiful weekend, and that you’re feeling lots better!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Mancat on a MissionMy Profile

11. You can celebrate whenever you choose!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recently posted…ParkwayMy Profile

12. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 😀 Hope you had a wonderful birthday! So glad to hear you are feeling better! We wish you the best health and happiness! <3
    HAPPY HAZEL recently posted…2016 Strut Your Mutt Los Angeles + Meeting TunaMeltsMyHeart!My Profile

thank you so much sweetie!!!!! Sending you ((((hugs))) xoxoxo

13. Summer says:

Happy Belated Birthday, Caren ♥ The cards are lovely

14. All those greeting images made me smile. Despite having a bad cold, it looks like you still had a pawsome birthday with all those greetings and that’s all that matters. #Feelthelove ღ
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Things that go bump in the nightMy Profile

15. Look at all those awesome birthday wishes!
    Sarah Ferguson & Choppy recently posted…Howlidays – Howl at the Moon NightMy Profile

16. Linda says:

Happy belated birthday, and it is so hard to not be feeling good on that special day. I hope you are feeling better.

17. Belatedly; here I am to greet your Mom with a woof and a lick. Get well woofs, too:)
    Happy Birthday!

Woofs!
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Here’s To The Rear ~ TockTober Sunday SelfiesMy Profile

18. Oh dear, how did I miss your birthday? I’m a bit out of it since having surgery I guess. Happy Birthday Caren, even tho a bit late! I hope it was as wonderful as you are. Get over that cold soon (if you aren’t already that is 🙂
    Amy and Toby recently posted…Superfood: Weruva’s Pumpkin For Patching Up Tummies (#chewyinfluencer)My Profile