Keep On Smiling! Wordless Wednesday

Dakota Happy Wednesday

Comments

1. Great smile!

I can’t smile, I can’t scowl. My beak won’t permit it.
    Kismet recently posted…Gone, but not forgottenMy Profile

3. A brilliant smile!
    Forest Poodles recently posted…Luna UpdateMy Profile

4. Athena says:

Great smile!

Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie
    Athena recently posted…Adopt a Cat this #CharityTuesdayMy Profile

Very nice smile, my friend.
    Emma recently posted…Groucho Marx – Dogs And BooksMy Profile

6. Such a happy look.
    Mason Canyon recently posted…A Duke to Remember {+ Giveaway}My Profile

7. I smile especially in the summer.. woof

8. Now that is a contagious smile, Dakota!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Smile!My Profile

9. There is not much better than a happy dog wearing a big smile!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…How to Increase the Chances of Getting Your Lost Pet Back Home #LostPetPreventionMonthMy Profile

10. What a beautiful smile! We love your smile a lot. Keep smiling, Dakota!

Love and barks
    Eva

11. After seeing this adorable photo – I sure will πŸ™‚

12. Daisy says:

That’s the best smile EVER!! πŸ˜€
    Daisy recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Lazy Summer Days…My Profile

13. Awww, what a great shot of you Dakota. You’re such a handsome man dog.

Have a woof woof Wordless Wednesday. My best to your wonderful mom. β™₯β™₯β™₯
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

Sweet! Looks like a giggle

15. Such a handsome smile, Dakota!!!
    Cammie!
    The Army of Four recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

16. Love, love, love that smile πŸ™‚
    Saved by dogs recently posted…News and newMy Profile

17. Wow, what a great smile!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

18. Ha, Dakota…Sam thinks that a full-on guffaw. πŸ™‚
    Happy Hump Day.
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

19. Lynne says:

What a beautiful smile, it’s really cheered me up seeing your adorable face Dakota!
    Lynne x
    ps, thank you for your sweet words for Dip.

20. Sara, Oreo and chewy says:

Oh you look like a very happy boy Dakota!

21. Dakota has such a sunny smile! Congrats on the blog award. πŸ™‚
    2 Punk Dogs recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

22. you have such a happy face πŸ™‚
    bailey unleashed recently posted…me and my little girlMy Profile

23. You have a beautiful smile, Dakota! πŸ™‚
    meowmeowmans recently posted…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday – Lily πŸ™‚My Profile

We surely will now that we’ve seen that infectious smile! πŸ™‚ See, we just can’t help it!
    Jan K recently posted…You Can’t Go Wrong with a Staycation – Part 2My Profile

25. Looking great!
    Sarah Ferguson & Choppy recently posted…Where’s Choppy – Gravel Road EditionMy Profile

26. Dakota: Oh dear, I have been missing your smile! I am so glad you stopped by the other day to remind me I haven’t been around much lately. I hope you and your family are doing well! Hugs to all of you.
    Oz
    Feel free to refer to my post if you need to. I am sorry your mom had such a hard time putting the bed together. My Ma had some HBO words to say about it while she was putting it together. BOL

27. Pawsome smile

28. You do have a most beautiful smile!!! Makes me smile just looking at this picture
    The Daily Pip recently posted…Sunday Funday, July 31, 2016My Profile

29. Hi Dakota, great grin!
    Helen Stewart recently posted…Friday FlowersMy Profile

30. Rachel says:

What a beautiful smile!

31. You sure have a big happy going on there Dakota!! Love it!
    Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles recently posted…Late…With Our Selfies…My Profile

32. OMG! What a great smile Dakota! <3
    You just made today so much more bright and beautiful! πŸ˜€
    Thank you sweetheart! πŸ™‚
    HAPPY HAZEL recently posted…#Smile4Sugar HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUGAR THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER!My Profile

33. Great smile Dakota.

We saw your moms comment….here is moms text….@ Dakota….. Mom walks a lot. Before work/-at lunch/ after work. Walks whenever she can. She drinks a whole lot of water too. Surprised she didnt cause a water shortage yet. Mommy eats 1500 calories a day or less. She isnt on weight watchers or anything. She uses an iphone app to help her count calories. Its called Lose It, but we hear there are other apps out there. The biggest thing fur mommy was cutting out soda. She used to live on soda. Now she only drinks water and on rare occassion milk. Thats about it. She started her diet april 22 2016. Keep up the good work with your diet. Dont get discouraged. Keep with it.
    Lassie and Benji recently posted…Moms new coatMy Profile

34. Sue says:

Aw, love that big happy grin!