My Sheltie Proclamation

dakota yelling

Comments

It had better not be a parrot bone.
    Kismet recently posted…Continuing in Kyla’s pawstepsMy Profile

2. I’ll second that Dakota… let’s have a BONEanza!

3. Three bones and 2 chews please

4. I couldn’t agree with you more, Dakota!

Love and barks
    Eva

5. My gang would love that! Have a great day.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Who’s That Wackadoodle?My Profile

6. Awww, and I linked this post to Awww Monday.

Have a woof woof day Dakota. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

7. Noreen says:

Hunter has so many bones scattered around the house; we had our daughter’s two dogs here on Saturday and gave each dog a bone. I took theirs over to them yesterday. Let’s keep those teeth clean with bones and not have to go to the vet for teeth cleaning!
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter
    Noreen recently posted…How Can She Be 3?My Profile

8. Doggone- he’s cute!
    Kathe W. recently posted…It’s Awww Monday! June 6, 2016My Profile

9. I declare Dakota cutest doggy ever 🙂

Have a bonetastic day
    stevebethere recently posted…Music Monday – Retroish 169My Profile

10. Yup, I agree…bones and more bones!!

Sounds like a good plan of action.
    Emma recently posted…Why Dogs Tilt Their HeadsMy Profile

12. You have our vote!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…BFTB NETWoof News June 6, 2016My Profile

13. Bailey says:

You’ve got our vote.
    Bailey recently posted…Bone BrothMy Profile

That’s right baby!!

15. Sing it loud, sing it proud, Dakota!!!!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher
    The Army of Four recently posted…About Yesterday’s WalkMy Profile

16. Toby says:

If I ate bones I’d want one in my pot. I’ll settle for some tuna!

17. That sounds really great Dakota, but I’ve never had a bone. Are they good? Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…BUSTER Pet Products — Perfect Combination of Form & FunctionMy Profile

18. messymimi says:

Pepe would love that, i’m sure you have his vote!

19. That’s an awesome campaign, Dakota!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Easy Like Selfie Sunday – Clover 🙂My Profile

20. Rooney is barking in agreement!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Why Your Dog Needs This Outward Hound Puzzle from Chewy.comMy Profile

21. LP says:

We love Zuke’s Tiny Naturals (chicken at present), Our Mama loves that they are made with high ingredients. And yes, we would love a bone in every pot too 🙂

the critters in the cottage xo

22. You certainly are cute and very persuasive, Dakota! My pup Astrid gives you four paws up for this proclamation.
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…One of these things is not like the other…My Profile

23. What a great review – we already love Zuke’s too and were DELIGHTED to enter the giveaway! Your pal, Toby
    Terra Toby recently posted…Gray & Rainy DayMy Profile

24. I think that’s one campaign promise that actually seems reasonable and not just magical thinking. 🙂
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Can Dogs Be Religious?My Profile