Life Can Be Tough….

dakota pooping

Comments

1. But don’t ‘furget’ to kick dirt on it first. ღ
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Saturday SmirksMy Profile

2. I love this kind of canine wisdom…. and I will follow your advice when I’m off for noon patrol :o)

3. Thing is the older we get the more this will be our reality. Especially the peeing and pooping part LOL (wink Wink) I plan on being the elder who get’s thrown out..

4. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Great advice!

5. You’re a wise man!

Barks and licks
    Eva

6. Well said!
    Mason Canyon recently posted…Every Bride Has Her Day {+ Giveaway}My Profile

7. WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! My paws exactly!!!!! Noah!

8. Daisy says:

You’ve got the right idea, Dakota! 🙂
    Daisy recently posted…Daisy’s Humiliation – The Dreaded Sink BathMy Profile

9. Solid advice, Dakota!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Mancat Monday: Light ShowMy Profile

10. Best advice today.
    Mary Hone recently posted…Small treasures in unexpected placesMy Profile

That’s like the old Army advice. If it moves, salute it and if it doesn’t move, paint it.
    Kismet recently posted…I can’t do it.My Profile

12. Awww you have this so very right Dakota.

I linked you to Awww Mondays.

Have a woof woof non stressful day. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

13. Bipeds could learn a LOT from us canines!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher
    The Army of Four recently posted…More About YogurtMy Profile

14. Sadie says:

Great philosophy! And yes people must pick up after their pups.

15. Bailey says:

That’s the attitude.
    Bailey recently posted…Responsible Breeders are Part of the Puppy Mill SolutionMy Profile

16. Toby says:

I like that attitude! Good advice!!

17. The neighbors have insisted I no longer take this phrase so literally 😉

18. Most excellent advice! I’m taking notes
    The Daily Pip recently posted…The Specials: Adopting a Blind (Superstar) CatMy Profile

19. Can I do that to Mom’s school that she started so we can have a not so stressed Mom back please?????!!!!!

20. Jan says:

I’d like to see this embroidered on a pillow.
    Jan recently posted…World’s Ugliest Dog 2012 wins 2016 Heroic Hounds award in LondonMy Profile

21. Excellent advice!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recently posted…Parkway StrollMy Profile

22. Love that advice.

23. That is great advice Cody.
    Ellen Pilch recently posted…It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?My Profile

24. don’t forget chewing and potentially eating – 99 out of 100 Labradors recommend just chewing your problems up.

Oh boy, hope mom doesn’t try this. It’s bad enough we pee outside

26. BOL!!! … (hope your mom do pick up your poop) 🙂 Don’t forget to Breathe too. Golden Woofs, SUGAR
    Golden Woofs: Sugar recently posted…Golden Woofs Featured in USA Today Pet GuideMy Profile

27. Such good advice! And then don’t give it another thought! (Important to remember that part too… with my obsessive, worrying mind, I’d pee on it and walk away… and then worry about it all day.) 🙂

28. Noreen says:

This is great advice, not only for our furbabies-but more importantly for us. Thanks for sharing.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

29. Most excellent advice!
    The Daily Pip recently posted…I Got NothingMy Profile

30. We like the way you think, Dakota! And we like that your mom picks up your poop, too. 🙂
    meowmeowmans recently posted…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday – Meow-WowMy Profile

31. those are definitely words to live by.
    wags, bailey unleashed
    bailey unleashed recently posted…sleepy headMy Profile

32. Well said, Dakota!!
    Momo & Pinot

33. Mr Jack Freckles says:

Or you can roll on it…
    BOL!

34. Excellent advice…some dogs try eating it….I wouldn’t recommend that though. Pee on it and walk away is sound advice.

Shoko