Happy BARK DAY Dakota!!!!

dakota 9th birthday collage edited

Comments

1. Happy Barkday, Dakota! I hope you have an awesome day! <3
    Lauren Miller recently posted…More Frisbee Fun!My Profile

2. Christine Hoy says:

Happy Bark Day to one of my favorite Shelties! Love you Dakota!
    Hope Mommy & Daddy have something special planned for you ! XOXO

3. Happy Bark Day Dakota hope you have a really fun day.
    tylersat99 recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – LastMy Profile

4. Happy Bark Day Dakota!! Sending lots of puppy love from Shadow and Ducky and love pats from me!

5. Wow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTA! <3<3<3 You look super happy! Have a wonderful birthday! 😀
    HAPPY HAZEL recently posted…#LoveYourPetEveryday with Chicken Soup for the Soul Pet Food!My Profile

6. Happy Happy BARKDAY!!! Have a PAWsome YUMMY celebration. Sending you lots of Woofs Woofs!

7. Happy birthday!
    Whitley Westie recently posted…Fairy Tale Day!My Profile

8. Woo woo woo 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶😃😃😃😃😃😃😃happy bark day

9. Happy Barkday!!!! I hope for gifts and treats and hugs and kisses… all for you :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog SURPRISE SUNDAYMy Profile

10. Toby says:

Happy Barkday, Dakota! Enjoy YOUR day!!

Happy howling birthday, my friend! Have a great one! Let the family spoil you rotten!
    Emma recently posted…Words We Live By At My HouseMy Profile

12. Happy Barkday to YOU!!

Happy Birthday and enjoy a most wonderfur dogabration!!
    Woofs!

13. Happy Barkday Dakota! We hope it is a very special day!

14. Antje says:

Happy Barkday Dakota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Happy Birthday Dakota from all of us!!!

16. Daisy says:

Happy Barkday Dakota!!! We hope you have a fabulous day!! 😀
    Daisy recently posted…Daisy and the Tornado WatchMy Profile

17. Happy Barkday, Dakota! We love you so, so much, and hope you have a wonderful day! 🙂
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Easy Like Selfie Sunday 🙂My Profile

18. Happy Birthday to our dearest Dakota! We hope your barkday is as special as you and we also hope you’ve lots of treats and kisses!

Barks & kisses
    Eva, Mika, Priscilla and Rosie
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…I’m SIX!My Profile

19. Sharon Gilbert says:

Happy BarkDay Dakota! Have a great adventuresome day! May you get lots of kisses, hugs and treats!

20. Wishing you a very happy and fun barkday, Dakota! Lots of hugs and licky kisses to you!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Sunday SelfiesMy Profile

You’re four again. Amazing!
    Kismet recently posted…Happy Hoppy DanceMy Profile

22. Happy Barkday Dakota! Hope you have a great day with lots of luvs and treats!
    Luv
    Marty and the Gang

23. ♪♪Happy Barkday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Barkday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Barkday Dear Dakota,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Barkday to you.♪♪
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Silly SundayMy Profile

24. Happy Bark Day!

Happy, happy Barkday Dakota! Hope you have an awesome day!

26. Jenny says:

Woohoo! Happy Bark Day! It looks like you got some goodies! 🙂

Slobbery kisses,
    Paws (Jenny) and Storm
    Jenny recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – TeefMy Profile

27. Happy Birthday, Dakota!!! Did Cody give you a fun present?
    Enjoy your special day!

28. Happy bark-day, buddy! I hope you have a great celebration!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher
    The Army of Four recently posted…Serene Scenery SundayMy Profile

29. Happy Bark~Day to you! ♥ ♥ ARRRRRROOOOOO ♥ ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Once Upon a Time on the Bayou ~ A Fairy TaleMy Profile

30. Sue says:

Hope you’re having a barking good birthday, Dakota!

31. Happy Bark Day pal. We hope you have many, many more to come.
    mariodacat recently posted…Rats – They’re back! Sunday SelfieMy Profile

32. Happy, happy barkday Dakota!
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Black and White Sunday – On GuardMy Profile

33. Happy Bark Day cutie!

34. Happy, Happy Barkday sweet Dakota. Hugs and nose kisses
    Mag’s Corner recently posted…I Just Can’t Figure It OutMy Profile

35. Happy Barkday Dakota
    Reilly Cowspotdog recently posted…Crabbie PattiesMy Profile

36. Happy Barkday!!!!

Keep Calm & Bark On!

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recently posted…B&W SundayMy Profile

37. happy barkday sweet boy!!!
    xoxo, bailey unleashed
    bailey unleashed recently posted…computer dogMy Profile

38. Dakota, sorry we are so late getting by. Hope you are having a terrific Bark Day.

39. Happy Birthday Dakota, hope your day was great.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Puppies And Stuffed AnimalsMy Profile

40. Happy Birthday, Dakota!

41. Happy Barkday!!!!

The Florida Furkids

42. Happy Barkday my furiend!

43. Wait a second, Dakota’s birthday is Feb 29th? That’s an awesome one, don’t see too many!

44. Hope you had a very special bark-day Dakota!

45. Happy Birthday Dakota!!! I hope you had an awesome day!

46. Hope your Barkday was as special as you are! ♪ღ♪* Happy ★ Birthday Dakota ☆♪ღ♪
    Monika & Sam recently posted…Monday MusingsMy Profile

47. Happy Barkday, Dakota!! Hope it was a good one!
    Helen Stewart recently posted…Phod SPCA FundraiserMy Profile

48. Happy Barkday! It looks like it was a merry one.

49. Happy Barkday Dakota! Love you little hat!

50. Happy Barkday Dakota! We are so sorry to be so late and hope you had a wonderful day and many more to come! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Global Pet Expo Here I ComeMy Profile

I’m a little late, but I hope you had a great day!
    Clowie recently posted…My calendarMy Profile

52. Happy Bark Day, Dakota!!! Hope you had a pawfect day! Here’s to many many many many many many many many more! 🙂
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Surf’s UpMy Profile

53. It doesn’t show the date on your posts. Was yesterday your Barkday? If yes, we share a birthday.
    All Things Collie recently posted…Celebrating 2 birthdays today!My Profile

We are so sorry we’re late, Dakota! We hope you had a wonderful Barkday!!
    Much Love from all of us at Wag ‘n Woof Pets
    Jan K recently posted…Two is Better than One – #TBTMy Profile

55. Bailey says:

Happy Belated Barkday Dakota. We can’t believe we missed it!!!
    Bailey recently posted…The Easter Toys are OutMy Profile

56. Noodle says:

Aghhh! I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday! Hope it was as wonderful as the pictures made it look. *ear licks* Noodle

Thank you! It sure was! That’s why I haven’t blogged since BOL!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

57. Very very belated happy birthday Dakota!
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Last Snow?My Profile