NEVER “Just a dog…” #LoveYourPet Day

idiot

dog quote 1

dakota holiday tradition post the perfect gentleman

Comments

1. OMD!! Yesiree! I know that is how my peeps feel…and pffftt to anyone who thinks otherwise.

No dogs here. We are mom’s girls. Just a dog is just rude and wrong!
    Emma recently posted…Certified To Track And Proud Of ItMy Profile

3. Fred is the most non dog we have owned.

4. Everyone who knows me knows that the Gang are my kids. That is what my family calls them 🙂
    Marty the Manx recently posted…Caturday Art 02/20/2016My Profile

5. This post speaks volumes. I’ve heard the “it’s just a dog” spiel before, and that never goes over well with me. I have a little rug that says, “My kids have paws,” and I love to display it front and center at my house. Have a lovely weekend, adorable Dakota and family!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Caturday Art: It’s a (maybe) birthday bash!My Profile

My predecessor, a cockatiel, was obviously a pet. Unexpectedly, he flew onto my peep’s shoulder. They tried to find the owner and couldn’t. A co-worker said “I would have stomped on it, it is just a bird”.
    Kismet recently posted…We had a vistorMy Profile

7. I hate that phrase – same with cats. People obviously don’t understand the relationship between people and their pets. They are like children to us – even if we have regular human children, the pets become children too. Great post.
    mariodacat recently posted…Tap, Tap, Tap and Caturday Art Blog HopMy Profile

8. that is why we always use the term furkids 🙂
    Reilly Cowspotdog recently posted…You can’t see us 🙂My Profile

9. Totally agree! Happy love your pet day! (we think that is everyday in our house!)
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…MasksMy Profile

10. Our Little Bit was family too. We thought of her before we thought about us. As it should be.

Have a woof woof day Dakota. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Number One SongMy Profile

11. Monika says:

Personally I suspect you are loved EVERY day, Dakota, Every. Single. Day. ღ
    Monika recently posted…Fair Trade?My Profile

12. Toby says:

What a beautiful portrait of you!! Gorgeous!

Just a Dog?! My babies, my kids, my loves, my best friends, my comic geniuses, my lap warmers, my floor cleaners, my tear lickers, my popcorn sharers, my welcoming committee, my security system, my hiking buddies……my everything.

OMD I could NEVER have said that any better!!!! LOVE IT! Didn’t know your boys love popcorn too!!! Dakota is INSANE for it! He cries when I bring it out and he sings the “Popcorn Song” I made up that I sing right before I make it!
      Dakota recently posted…NEVER “Just a dog…” #LoveYourPet DayMy Profile

14. I couldn’t agree with you more.
    Ellen Pilch recently posted…Better Late than NeverMy Profile

15. Exactly right! Dakota you are looking very huggable today!
    Terra Toby recently posted…Showing Your Love On National Love Your Pet DayMy Profile

16. Love love love that first quote!

17. Oh that face and so true! Love Dolly

18. We totally agree. Dogs are family!

19. That face is priceless! Made me bust out laughing. Thanks

20. That first one is totally me! LOL! I love that there’s a love your pet day! So cool!
    Lauren Miller recently posted…The Largest Puddle!My Profile

21. Since I was little I’ve always thought my dog was my family. And I used to introduce my dog as part of my family member and people used to make fun of me saying it’s just a dog. I was so hurt as a kid. Now I’ve grown up I still think my dog is my family and I don’t really care what people say. I just care more about my dog. <3
    HAPPY HAZEL recently posted…#LoveYourPetEveryday with Chicken Soup for the Soul Pet Food!My Profile