Blanket Boy

Mom,  you’re not Will and I am neither Eko OR Penny and your photography stinks!!! You are sooo embarrassing me! You made me look like a GIRL and I am a BOY!!

dakota blanket january 2016

To see where my Mom got her inspiration to humiliate me with a blanket….check out one of our favorite dog blogs Marking Our Territory!!

Will, Emily, Eko and Penny, is there room for a Sheltie at your place?

I’m running away.

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota

Comments

Well, you could always go as a nun for Halloween!

You’re too cute Dakota 🙂 You made me smile this morning. Have your mom give you a treat from me.

A Nun!!! I was thinking the same but Mom didn’t want to insult anyone by having ME say it! xoxoxo Oh goodie! I will tell Mom about the treat right away!!
      Dakota recently posted…Blanket BoyMy Profile

2. you look great Dakota… and even boys can wear a blankie … we could be a king from 1001 night that way … or such a pawra-oh-guy :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog SHOP TILL YOU DROPMy Profile

3. You still look Handsome Dakota. I love how your sweet face still shows who you are

Awww thank you!!! That was the SWEETEST EVER!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…Blanket BoyMy Profile

4. Dakota, you are so incredibly adorable! (Or do you prefer the term handsome?)
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…(Not Really) Wordless Wednesday: Pouty PuppyMy Profile

“Adorable” works!! Hehehe!! Thank you!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…Blanket BoyMy Profile

5. Mary says:

You are too cute.

6. I think you look very sexy and I wouldn’t mind crawling under that blankie with you! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Dolly’s Big StickMy Profile

Ohhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Don’t let my girlfriend Eva see that! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…Blanket BoyMy Profile

We love blankies!

8. Rachel says:

Rooney loves blankets! He loves to burrow in them!

9. Ha! I had no had in this! But it is extra cute. With a red blanket, Dakota would make an excellent little red riding hood.

Little Red Riding Hood?????????????? But I am a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather be the “Big Bad Wolf!!!” Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…Blanket BoyMy Profile

10. Haha! Aww, but you look so cute!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Success Is Not Final: #LifeQuotesMy Profile

When the door is open, run out and go to Chicago. You’ll run back soon because you’d have to put up with Penny.
    Kismet recently posted…Sugar Billy comes through!My Profile

I would LOVE Penny!!!!!!!! I maybe would be a little afraid of her at first, but then I think I would fall in love. Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…Blanket BoyMy Profile

12. Your peeps can’t help it Dakota. They just can’t. They find all this most amusing and it isn’t right either.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your wonderful, but naughty mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Awww MondaysMy Profile

13. We think you still are handsome and no blanket can hide that!

Keep Calm & Bark On!

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Awww thank you!!!! You are both pretty darned handsome too!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…Blanket BoyMy Profile

14. But you look so cute!
    All Things Collie recently posted…SnowcolliesMy Profile

Thank you so much!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

15. Poor Dakota! You remind me of Linus in the Peanuts Christmas show.
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Let’s #MixItUp with Instinct Raw Boost MixersMy Profile

BOL BOL BOL BOL!!!!!!! Mom cracked up at that one and I have NO IDEA WHY!!! She said she agrees with you a ZILLION PERCENT!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Those two have a great blog don’t they! Maybe if you walk around wearing it and eat with it on, you will feel better?
    Emma recently posted…Salivating For Venison Lung BitesMy Profile

Yes they most definitely do! I did walk around with it on BOL! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

17. Jenny says:

Dakota, you are just too cute! Your face makes me want to give you tons and tons of kisses! 🙂
    Jenny recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – 1.27.16My Profile

Thank you and guess what? I LOVE LOVE LOVE KISSES!!!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

18. But you DO look adorable!!!
    Cammie!
    The Army of Four recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Thank you!!! Mom and I think YOU are both adorable too!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

19. but you look sooooooooo cute
    Reilly Cowspotdog recently posted…USS “The Sullivans”My Profile

Awww thank you!! Barks and licks and love to TWO of the CUTEST Shelties we know!! Dakota

20. haha I think you would fit right in with Eko and Penny.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Who’s Toe’sMy Profile

That is a compliment, but….Will would have his hands full with my barking!! BOL!!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

21. A closet Diva, are you, Dakota? Seriously you look cute.
    Helen Stewart recently posted…Catching up wid CrispmasMy Profile

BOL BOL!!! Thank you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

22. Such luscious, flowing locks!
    It could be worse — I’ve been subjected to wearing girly pink socks!!
    Chewy the Golden recently posted…Snowshoeing with ChewyMy Profile

Bwwwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!! Chewy you and I should get together!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

23. We don’t think you look like a girl at all sweet Dakota…you are very handsome. Hugs and nose kisses
    Mag’s Corner recently posted…Beautiful Snow…Beautiful BirdsMy Profile

Ohhh you are the BEST!! Thank you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

24. Hello Dakota! You are a very cute and handsome boy! 🙂 Even with the blankets! <3

Hi Hazel!! Thank you!! So happy you stopped by! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

25. Toby says:

But you’re so cute!!!

26. When baby boys are carried around they have (receiving)blankies on them…like shawls to keep them warm…so…you are your mom’s baby are you not?? BOL!

Growlmy said awww and squee!
    Aww, shucks…..women! I always walk out from under blankets when that game is tried with me.

27. It’s so terrible when they make you look like a girl! Mr. N gets that all the time.

28. You look so adorable, Dakota! No matter what – your mom made you look cute! 🙂 Must go check out your inspiration.
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…The Sweet One and the … Intense OneMy Profile

29. Don’t be embarrassed, Dakota! We think you look handsome!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday – SeñorMy Profile

30. Lynne says:

Awwww, he looks so adorable – look at that sweet little face!
    Lynne x

31. I love that bandana! 😀

32. One day, Dakota, it’s going to be opposite day . . . our big chance to put some funny getup on our humans, take photos, and then share them on the internet. If only we had opposable thumbs . . . and the password for the computer. 😉
    Miss Harper Lee recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Cheers to Wine Wednesday!My Profile

33. Cute picture.
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Junior Handlers: The Future Of Dog ShowsMy Profile

34. Monika says:

Awww, and here I thought you were getting ready for Halloween early. 😉
    Monika recently posted…California Dreamin’ 🎶My Profile

35. Oh Dakota, you look like a very handsome boy Sheltie no matter what you have on xoxo
    tylersat99 recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – LastMy Profile