Happy New Year 2016!

happy new year dakota and cody

Comments

1. Happy New Year! <3

2. Happy New Year Dakota, hope you have a wonderful and fun 2016:)
    tylersat99 recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – toysMy Profile

3. Happy Happy NEW Year 🙂 Golden Woofs

4. happy new year-2016 is the year we meet in person

5. Have a Happy New Year Dakota&furmily! And maybe this year we will see your lions as the winners… like dad’s rival Rod says: WE CAN WIN, there’s no doubt about it :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog FREAKY FRIDAYMy Profile

Bwwwwah!!!! Don’t hold your breath Easy!! Happy Happy New Year my furiend!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…Happy New Year 2016!My Profile

6. Happy New Year to you, Cody and your mom and dad. We hope it is a healthy and happy one.
    mariodacat recently posted…Happy New Year and Catmas Eve SleepoverMy Profile

7. Reilly & Denny says:

Happy New YEars everyone 🙂

8. Happy New Year, hope your year is filled with peace and love.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Sand Spring Blog Review 2015My Profile

9. Happy New Year dear Dakota and your mom, dad and brother Cody! Wishing you all a year of great treats and toys, good health and happiness!

Barks and kisses
    Eva
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…I’m SIX!My Profile

Happy New Year! Wishing you the best 2016.

11. Toby and I hope your New Year 2016 is bright and happy, full of love and laughter.
    Terra Toby recently posted…Ringing In The New Year with Zuke’s Super Berry TreatsMy Profile

12. Mary says:

Happy New year!!
    Mary recently posted…Happy New YearMy Profile

My head hurts. I think someone spiked my bird seed last night. Happy New Year.
    Kismet recently posted…Silent Night? All is Calm?My Profile

Happy New Year to you, your parents, and I guess your cat too. My cat bro Bert wants me to be nice to cats. Have a wonderful 2016!
    Emma recently posted…Winter Fitness Tips For DogsMy Profile

Happy New Year to all of you!!!!!!!! Cats aren’t so bad, at least most of the time! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…Happy New Year 2016!My Profile

Happy New Year
    Snorts,

16. Happy first day of 2016 Dakota and Cody. My very best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Happy New YearMy Profile

17. Happy New Year Dakota, Cody and Mom!!! Hope you all have a fantastic new year!
    Marty the Manx recently posted…My Second BlogiversaryMy Profile

18. Happy New Year guys 🙂

xoxo,
    Ginger, Matt & Matilda

19. Happy New Year to all of y’all! ♥ ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Resolve Not to Make New Year’s ResolutionsMy Profile

20. Happy New Year!!!! Wishing you all the best in 2016!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Happy New Year!!! #2016My Profile

21. Daisy says:

Happy new year to you all too! 😀
    Daisy recently posted…Holiday DaisyMy Profile

22. Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Cammie!
    The Army of Four recently posted…First Walk Of The Year!My Profile

Happy New Year to all of you from all of us! xxoo
    Jan K recently posted…New Year of Fitness FunMy Profile

24. Toby says:

Happy New Year! We hope this year will be better than the last!!

25. happy new year to everyone in dakota’s den! ♥
    bailey unleashed recently posted…feliz año nuevoMy Profile

26. Happy New Year!

The Florida Furkids

27. Happy New Year!
    Rebekah recently posted…Wordless Wednesday-ThirstMy Profile

28. Happy New Year, Dakota and Caren!

29. Happy New Year!

Its going to be wonderfur all the months long, right?? Yuppers, it will be, cause you and all your pals will be traveling the blogger road together, sharing our fun times and concerns…which of course is the best part of blogging here:)

WOOFS!

30. Happy New Year!

31. Happy New Year to you and yours!!

32. Happy New Year, Dakota and family! I hope your howlidays have been perfect!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…Christmas Cookie Caturday ArtMy Profile

33. Happy new year Dakota! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Christmas at Dolly’sMy Profile

34. Daniel says:

Have a happy new year Dakota and family!!!!!!! I hope you had a great holiday season and will have an even better New Year!!

35. Happy New Year Dakota! We hope 2016 brings you & your family everything you wish for!

36. Denise Gruzensky says:

Happy New Year Dakota!!

37. Happy New Year, Dakota! Wishing you and your family much happiness, health, and fun in 2016
    The Daily Pip recently posted…The Specials: Adopting A Paralyzed CatMy Profile

38. Happy New Year! Thanks for another year of great posts.

39. Happy New Year, Dakota and family! We wish you a very happy & healthy new year!

Oh, yes, we love the video on your previous post!! 🙂 🙂

Momo & Pinot xo

40. Happy New Year ~ I thoroughly enjoy your posts and cannot wait for more throughout this year:)
    Madison recently posted…Start Off The Year Right With Victor Dog Food!My Profile

41. Happy Belated New Year!

42. Jodi says:

Happy New Year Dakota! Here’s hoping 2016 is better than 2015!

43. Wishing you a healthy and happy 2016!
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Photography – Standing And RunningMy Profile

44. Wishing you a Happy New Year!! May good health and success come to you! Love your blog.

thank you so much and right back at ya!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Happy New Year to you and your family, Dakota!
    Clowie recently posted…Happy New Year 2016My Profile

46. Happy New Year! Hope you have an awesome 2016!
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…See Beautiful: Beauty’s All Around on a HikeMy Profile

47. Monika says:

Wishing you all a happy and health 2016 with hugs and puppy kisses from me and Sam. ღ!
    Monika recently posted…If Only the World Wouldn’t Get in the WayMy Profile