Sheltie Christmas Dreams

A friend of mine on Facebook shared this darling video with me last week and I HAD to share it with you all today!!!

May you all have a blessed and joyous Christmas!!!!! Sending barks and licks and love to each and every one of you!!!!

Dakota and Mom

Comments

1. That is so cute! Merry Christmas!
    Lauren Miller recently posted…Christmas Eve! TBTMy Profile

2. Merry Christmas Dakota and your family. We wish you a fun and happy MERRY CHRISTMAS
    from Mica, Aspen and their family.
    Love from our family to yours:)
    tylersat99 recently posted…Merry ChristmasMy Profile

3. How sweet is that?!

Merry Christmas, Dakota! May your dreams come true as well:)

4. Debbie says:

So adorable! Thanks for sharing!

5. thank you this was special

6. How sweet! May all your dreams come true too, Dakota!
    Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…I’m SIX!My Profile

Very Cute! Happy Howlidays!
    Emma recently posted…Merry Christmas 2015My Profile

8. have the bestest howl-i-days ever dakota&furmily :o) with hugs and toys and treats and kisses :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog HOPPY HOWL-I-DAYSMy Profile

9. That is so clever! Have a very Merry Christmas from our bayou to your home. ♥ ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Professional Christmas Tree TrimmersMy Profile

10. Merry Christmas to you all, have a wonderful day.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Santa Hat No MoreMy Profile

11. Nicole g says:

I love that video you have a great blog.i love how you designed jr

thanks so much Nicole!! Glad you were able to comment! Love you!!

Peas on Earth!
    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Yay for Peas! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!!

A Doggie Drone!
    Kismet recently posted…It’s been a yearMy Profile

14. Reilly & Denny says:

Christmas is about sharing and spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories with those you love so have the most wonderful day – Merry Christmas 🙂

15. Merry Christmas Dakota, Cody and Mom!
    Luvs
    Marty and the Gang
    Marty the Manx recently posted…Merry Christmas Everyone!My Profile

SO cute! Merry Christmas!

I could envision Chewy and Oreo doing this! Merry Christmas!!!!!

17. Cute video. Thanks for the Christmas smile.
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Merry Christmas 2015My Profile

18. How cool would THAT be, Dakota?!?!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher
    The Army of Four recently posted…Christmas 2015My Profile

19. that’s just too cute. i’ve already passed it on. thanks for sharing.
    i hope santa paws left you lotsa goodies!
    xoxo, bailey unleashed
    bailey unleashed recently posted…feliz navidad mis amigos, oléMy Profile

20. Dawn says:

Merry Christmas to you and your whole family!

21. Merry Christmas Dakota! Hope you’re having the best day ever! Woofs and Wags from the dogs of SheSpeaksBark

22. That is so cute! Happy Holidays, Dakota, and to your whole family, too! 🙂

Hugs!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Happy Holidays! 🙂My Profile

23. Aw, how cute! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recently posted…Dory’s Birfday PawtyMy Profile

24. Monika says:

Completely adorable! Fleas Navidog to you Dakota and your mom. 🙂
    Monika recently posted…Yes Virginia, there really is a SantaMy Profile

25. I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!!

26. That’s too cute. Dakota should star in next year’s version.

27. Rachel says:

Adorable! I hope you had a great holiday season!
    Rachel recently posted…Furlocity May Be the Key to Your Holiday TravelsMy Profile

28. Ludo says:

That’s very cute, what a clever sheltie!
    Hope you have had a very good Christmas!
    ~lickies, Ludo!

29. That’s adorable! Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy, and fun 2016!
    The Daily Pip recently posted…#ökocat The Natural Litter ChoiceMy Profile

30. What a cute, good, well trained dog! The sheltie genes must help. 🙂
    2 Punk Dogs recently posted…SleepyMy Profile

31. Kim says:

Absolutely adorable! Hope you enjoyed the holidays!

32. Misaki says: