Wordless but not BARKLESS Wednesday-Vacuum Outside Door

Comments

1. Oh Dakota, we know your pain! The girls do not like the vacuum, either!
    Lauren Miller (ZoePhee) recently posted…Tongue Out TuesdayMy Profile

2. Oh the vacuum is the devilish evil for sure! Eva does the same thing like you, Dakota! She does the spinning dance too, lol!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…I’m SIX!My Profile

3. I do not like vacuums I go anywhere they are not, ears down tail tucked the noise is horrible and scary
    Christine recently posted…Condo Chapter 19My Profile

4. This looks like such a cute book. Thanks for the review and for running the give away.
    Mariodacat recently posted…Happy Thanksgiving 2015My Profile

I don’t have any problem with the vacuum in the house, but if one I didn’t know was outside, I would bark too!
    Emma recently posted…Christmas Dreams In BokehMy Profile

Hee, hee….oh shelties, they sure do know how to protect us from those evil vacuum monsters.

7. omd… Easy barked like crazy, although he had no clue why he barks… we could have a world barkday that way :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog WILD WEDNESDAYMy Profile

8. Oh Dakota, you tell Count Vacula to stay out of your room! How dare it be on the other side of that door!
    Oz
    Oz the Terrier recently posted…Beginning to Look Like ChristmasMy Profile

9. Hahaha! Dakota, you crack me up!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Christmas In The HeartMy Profile

10. You’re so fun to watch in action, Dakota! One of my loyal companions growing up was a Sheltie mix (she was 70 lbs, and simply looked like an overgrown Sheltie). She was the sweetest, most loving, most talkative dog, and you remind me so much of her, Dakota. Thank you for sharing this!
    The Menagerie Mom recently posted…(Almost) Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Why thank you!! Yes it is rare that Mom “catches me in action” BOL!! Usually if she approaches me with the camera I am GONE! Your dog sounds like she was wonderful! Dakota is about 25 lbs so yours was a big girl! Thank you for saying Dakota reminds you of her……that is a wonderful compliment!

11. Mary says:

That’s too funny. I so glad these two don’t bark at the vacuum.
    Mary recently posted…Transition-Trash to TreasureMy Profile

12. Haha, nice work Dakota!

13. Awww, our Little Bit hated the vacuum too. She would hide. Dakota is so cute.

I linked you to my Wordless Wednesday. Big hugs to you and scritches to Dakota. ♥♥♥
    Comedy Plus recently posted…The FalconMy Profile

Little Bit would have liked Dakota (((hugs))) and thank you!

What would happen if you opened the door? Kali (all 11 pounds of her) will attack it.
    Kismet recently posted…Those Cheating Peeps.My Profile

Hi my friend, Dakota is a boy. He is 25 lbs………if I opened the door he would attack it ….absolutely

15. Hehehehe! How funny!
    Earl Lover recently posted…Baby BrownsMy Profile

16. Scott says:

She doesn’t seem to be afraid. That higher pitch bark and tail wag make me think she wants to play with it. Has she met the vacuum?
    Scott recently posted…Pet Sites We Love To ReadMy Profile

Hi Scott! “She” is a “he”….he HATES it. He isn’t afraid of it. He HATES it. The vacuum was being used by cleaning people that come by once a week. I know what you mean about the wagging tail but he hates the vacuum, trust me lol

17. I LOVE the vacuum! I even love to BE vacuumed.
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher
    The Army of Four recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

18. dogs are like that aren’t they!
    Kathe W. recently posted…Wordless Wednesday December 2, 2015My Profile

19. We did that this morning – only we got to attack the vacula and tell it off good and proper 🙂
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

20. Elaine says:

Ah, cleaning day fun with dogs, haha! I once pushed Haley’s ball out of the way with the head of the vacuum cleaner and now when I vacuum, she deliberately drops toys in front of the vacuum for amusement, It’s all fun and games until a stuffed rabbit gets stuck in the vacuum hose, lol!
    Elaine recently posted…Help! My Dog Has Selective HearingMy Profile

21. Ruby hates the vacuum cleaner, too.
    The Daily Pip recently posted…Self ReflectionMy Profile

That’s right we could still bark

23. Whoot! You sure told that noise maker off with plenty of your own, BOL!

I like to watch growlmy use ours, cause eventually I get to have a session of my own with it…by which I mean, I get a s=vacuum job on my furs and I love it:))
    She used to vacuum one of our kitties, that’s how I learned it was a good feeling….but my kitty brofurs now do not care fur it.

I should try vacuuming him, but his fur is too long and would get stuck!

24. Ours doesn’t bother us. Mom is always telling us to move out of the way!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

25. Phod hides. Sometimes Lee will bark but mostly she ignores it.
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Watching Football With The LadyMy Profile

26. Gasp! Not the vacuum! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Dolly & Pals on the #BloomingdaleTrailMy Profile

27. Poor Dakota! Moosey, Gracie and Zoe are all a little indifferent, until the vacuum gets a leeeeetle too close to them,
    meowmeowmans recently posted…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday – Lucy 🙂My Profile

28. Hahaha. Reminds me of our Abby who would attack the vacuum and try to bite it! Rita is too afraid of it to even bark at it, she just runs in the other direction!
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: She Just Wakes Up This WayMy Profile

29. That’s a very fluffy tail! You could help sweep the floor with that, and then the evil vacuum would not be necessary!
    The Green Dogs recently posted…Wordless Wednesday #53 ::: That’s BetterMy Profile

We’re with you, Dakota! We hate the sound of the vacuum! Heck, we even hate the thought of it! 🙂
    Jan K recently posted…Sheba’s Bucket List: Item 4 – Check!My Profile

31. vacuums are evil 😉
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Preacher ZoomiesMy Profile

32. You get them Dakota!
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Thunder Goes Pheasant HuntingMy Profile

33. Serena says:

My dog and your dog think alike 🙂
    Serena recently posted…BISSELL 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop ReviewMy Profile