Feelin’ Goofy After My Dental-Wordless Wednesday

This was taken immediately after my dental and the meds hadn't worn off.  Dakota was sooo "loopy!!!"

This was taken immediately after my dental and the meds hadn’t worn off. Dakota was sooo “loopy!!!”

Comments

1. Dakota, you’re so cute! I hope your toofers feel better soon!
    Lauren Miller (ZoePhee) recently posted…If Looks Could Kill…My Profile

2. It sure is a cute photo of you Dakota, loopy or not *BOL*
    Wally & Sammy

That’s cute! I hope you’re feeling ‘normal’ again, Dakota!
    Clowie recently posted…Public ExaminationMy Profile

4. sparkley and pawfect
    fredrieka SweetPaws recently posted…Look what was in my front yardMy Profile

5. Teeth are looking good!

6. I hope now your teeth are as shiny and powerful as diamonds and I love your smile… it’s always cute and special :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog WOW WEDNESDAYMy Profile

7. You look pretty happy for what you’ve just gone through Dakota! I hope all went well and you’re recuperating quickly. Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Dolly at the BeachMy Profile

8. He sure is happy for being loopy – mine have never looked that happy after procedures.
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Dig, Dig, DigMy Profile

9. he still looks happy though
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Cows Appreciation DayMy Profile

Oh no. The dentist hands out goofy clothes also? I thought hat was the sole responsibility of the groomer. I was glad I didn’t have fur and now I’m glad I don’t have teeth.
    Kismet recently posted…Let us at themMy Profile

11. Haha what a post-op smile! So good to be home.

12. I have to schedule Bentley for a teeth cleaning. It makes me so nervous to have him sedated.
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…PetSafe and Pet Hydration MonthMy Profile

• I was nervous too, big time, but all went well! It was Dakota’s first cleaning ever, (he is 8)…..I was just like you, but thankfully all went well! I am sure Bentley will do fine! Dakota was completely fine that night, didn’t get sick and wasn’t overly tired!
      Caren Gittleman recently posted…Feelin’ Goofy After My Dental-Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Some buddy is happy

14. Dakota’s eyes look a little out of focus. Hopefully you got a good report from the dental exam.

15. hahahahahahahaha thats hilarious!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Siberian Husky Graphic CreationsMy Profile

16. OMD! Too adorable. You do look a little extra happy!
    The Daily Pip recently posted…Red Ruby BlueMy Profile

17. You’re pretty darn cute, even if you are a bit loopy!
    De Hufford recently posted…Wordless Wednesday Aussie StyleMy Profile

18. Oh, what a handsome smile!
    Cammie!
    The Army of Four recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Awwwww….he’s so cute, even doped up.

I can barely see you with all the reflection off those shiny chompers of yours!
    Emma recently posted…Words I Live ByMy Profile

21. Mom says I need to have my teeth done but I am scared!

Don’t be scared! Wasn’t bad at all! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

22. I’m so glad you had a great dental cleaning experience and no extractions, keep up with the brushing.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…3rd Master Hunter Pass~Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Thank you! I am working on my Mom to do that! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

23. Karen says:

This is so hilarious! The eyes are all crazy-happy, but I”m glad your teeth are clean and no dental work was needed. A little happy juice never hurt anyone!
    Karen recently posted…Wordless Wednesday, Because Pictures Speak VolumesMy Profile

BOL! Mom thought it was funny too!!! Yes, we are THRILLED that my teeth are clean and that no dental work was needed. Now, if Mom can only keep up on my brushing! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

24. Aww, Dakota you are soo cute! You have a little crazy eyes from the meds though <3

BOL!! That is why my Mom loves this photo cause of the “crazy eyes”…she took total advantage of me and took TONS of photos. Normally I don’t like having my photo taken so Mom seized the opportunity when I was “out of it” Barks and licks and love, Dakota

25. Awww Dakota! You’re always the most handsome boy in the planet ! 🙂

Barks and Licks
    Eva
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Do any of your dogs do this?My Profile

and YOU are the most BEAUTIFUL female Sheltie EVER!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

26. Awwww, sweet Dakota I love, love, love that big ole smile and look on your face. You look so happy. Give your mom lots of licks and nose kisses for me to let her know that I really appreciate her taking time to come by and comment on my blog. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the summer. Love and hugs for your mom and lots of love and nose kisses for you.

Awww thank you!!! You NEVER have to thank us for visiting! We LOVE you!! Sending barks and licks and love, back!

27. Oh, I hope you are feeling better Dakota!! (HUGS)

28. Jodi says:

Oh you poor baby. I hope you didn’t have too much of a hard time. When Sampson had his dewclaw surgery whatever they used made him very anxious when he was coming off it. It is horrible to see you guys uncomfortable. I’m sure mom and dad took great care of you though.
    Jodi recently posted…Follow-Up Friday – July 17, 2015My Profile

29. Hi, Dakota! Dentist is no fun at all. Your smile is adorable! 🙂
    The Green Dogs recently posted…It’s a Dog Thing…My Profile

30. Looking good!
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Mid-Season ReviewMy Profile

31. You’re super cute in your goofy state, BOL!
    Hope you feel less goofy by now:)

And that your mouth feels good, too!

32. HA! You say “loopy” I say, looks a lot like she’s very happy LOL

He looks happy though! Ours usually just look half asleep, and crabby because we have to keep them separated from everyone else (and the staircases!).
    Jan K recently posted…It’s Always About the Dogs (& the Blog)My Profile

34. Look at that awesome smile!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Rooney’s Birthday!My Profile