A Mother’s Day Selfie!

Dakota for Mothers Day selfie

To see more selfies

Head on over to:

cat on my head sunday selfies (1)

CLICK HERE!

Comments

1. Your selfies fit for every occasion!!

sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com
    Earl Lover recently posted…Sepia Saturday – Sprawled OutMy Profile

2. What an adorable and precious picture, Dakota! Happy Mother’s Day to your mom!
    Angel Pip & Ruby recently posted…Dogs and Bunnies and Cats, Oh MyMy Profile

Thank you so much!! Happy Happy Mother’s Day to your Mom too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

3. What a beautiful selfie Dakota!! Happy Mothers Day to your terrific Mother, from all of us❤️

Thank you my furiend!! Happy Happy Mother’s Day to your Mom! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

What a great happy selfie! Happy Mom’s Day!
    Emma recently posted…I Love My MotherMy Profile

Thank you so much!! Happy Mother’s Day to your Mom! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

5. Monika says:

Happy Mother’s Day! Adorable selfie.
    Monika recently posted…Rain, rain, go away…My Profile

Thanks so much my furiend! Happy Mother’s Day! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

6. Oh Dakota, that smile always makes my Ma smile! Happy Mother’s Day to your fabulous mom. I hope you and Cody are making it a very special day for her!
    Oz
    Oz the Terrier recently posted…Happy Mother’s Day to Pet MomsMy Profile

Awww THANK YOU!! YOU make me and my Mom smile ALL of the time! Yep we had a great day! Cody and I bought Mom her favorite perfume….that’s cause she is so stinky! BOL! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

7. that is a great looking selfie – happy mother’s day
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Sunday Sunrise and Happy Mothers DayMy Profile

Thanks so much!! Mom and I LOVED the photos of you both on the beach! So happy that YOU are happy! Happy Mother’s Day to your Mama! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Happy Mother’s Day!

Thank you and the same to your Mama!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

9. Dakota you are simply a stunning beautiful woofie!!
    Happy Mother’s Day!
    ~Annabelle, Boo, Ping, and Mr Jinx
    Annabelle recently posted…#sundayselfieMy Profile

Why thank you and YOU are “simply a stunning and beautiful kitty!!!” Mom says that ALL of the time when she sees your photos! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

10. You’re so precious Dakota. Yes you are.

You have a woof woof day too and please tell your human mom Happy Mothers Day from Sandee and Little Bit @ Comedy Plus. 🙂
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Silly SundayMy Profile

Awwww thank you! I am blushing!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

11. Oh what a great shot of yous Dakota! Have a most Happy Mother’s Day Caren!
    Kisses
    Nellie and Barb
    Penelope recently posted…Mother’s Day Selfie SundayMy Profile

Thanks so much Nellie and Barb! Hoping you had a pawesome Mother’s Day Barb! Barks and licks and love, Dakota and Caren

12. What a great photo and splendid Mother’s Day card! A very Happy Mother’s Day to you, Caren:-)
    Joan DeMartin/Bocci recently posted…Cat + Baby = A Peaceful “Mother’s Day”My Profile

Thanks so much!! Happy Happy Mother’s Day!!! xoxo

Happy Mother’s Day Caren!

Happy Mother’s Day to YOU!! Hoping all is well, we miss you! xoxo

14. Great selfie, Happy Mothers day
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…It’s Not Your Normal Potato ChipMy Profile

Thanks so much and Happy Happy Mother’s Day! Hoping that Glory is a Mama soon too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

15. That’s a great selfie! Happy Mother’s Day to your mom!
    Cammie!
    The Army of Four recently posted…Serene Scenery SundayMy Profile

Thanks so much and Happy Mother’s Day to you!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

16. Looking great, Dakota! Happy Mother’s Day Caren!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…My garden!My Profile

Thank you so much sweet Eva!!!!! We don’t think you have Mother’s Day there but every day should be Mother’s Day, so happy Mother’s Day! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

17. Dakota that’s a great selfie! Happy Mother’s Day to your mom! Love Dolly

Thanks Dolly!! Happy Happy Mother’s Day to your Mom! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

18. Aww..you’re such a cute guy, Dakota 🙂 Pawkisses for a Wonderful Mother’s Day 🙂 <3
    Little Binky and Granny recently posted…My Mother’s Day Selfie and Pet ShareMy Profile

thank you so much!!! Happy Mother’s Day! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

What a great Mother’s Day gift, Dakota! Hope your Mom has had a great day!
    Jan K recently posted…Let’s Put an End to Puppy Mills #PuppyMillActionWeekMy Profile

thank you! She did and we are hoping that you did too! Happy Mother’s Day! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

20. Dakota, this is a furtabulous smiley selfie. It made us smile to see how happy you are. Thanks for being part of this special Mothers Day edition of Sunday Selfies. Happy Mother’s Day to Mom Caren. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
    Kitties Blue recently posted…MOTHER’S DAY SUNDAY SELFIESMy Profile

Awww thank you so much my furiend!!!! I am honored to be a part of the selfies! Hoping you had a pawesome Mother’s Day! Mom sure did! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

21. Happy Mother’s Day to your wonderful Mom Dakota and Cody!!!!!
    Luvs
    Marty and the Gang
    Marty the Manx recently posted…New Theme: GazetteMy Profile

22. You are getting good at your selfie photos 🙂 Hope you guys had a PAWsome Mother’s Day. Golden Woofs

23. Caren, here’s wishing you the very best today. Enjoy your day!

24. Happy Mother’s Day!!
    Rebekah recently posted…Black & White SundayMy Profile

25. What a lovely Mother’s Day greeting, handsome Dakota!

Happy Mother’s Day to your fabulous mom (tell her we send her love and hugs!), and all moms everywhere!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Happy Mother’s Day! 🙂My Profile

26. That is an exceptionally handsome selfie to share with us for Mother’s Day! Have a wonderful day with your mom and give her extra kisses from the Bayou Boys ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Mother’s Day ~ They Call Me Mom #52SnapshotsMy Profile

27. wallace and samuel says:

You nailed it Dakota!!
    Happy Mother’s Day !
    Wally & Sammy
    xoxo

28. Great selfie and Happy Mothers Day!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…My kids have paws!My Profile

29. You saved the best selfie for the best day – well done!

30. Happy Mother’s Day Caren! I hope it was awesome!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…The Struggle is RealMy Profile

31. Happy Mother’s Day…rather late I admit, BOL! What a great selfie that is!!

32. Happy Mother’s Day to you.
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…A Glorious Walk In The ParkMy Profile

That’s a beautiful smile! I hope you had a good time.
    Clowie recently posted…Total RecallMy Profile

34. What a smiley picture!! Yes, we ARE late for last week but try to visit everyone. Harvey’s ear surgery didn’t help 😉

Silver, Miranda and Phoebe
    Silover, Mirandfa and Phoebe recently posted…Sunday Selfie with Phoebe KittenMy Profile