National Pet Week!! Meet Porsha!

About National Pet Week®

National Pet Week® is May 3-9, 2015. Always the first full week in May, National Pet Week® is dedicated to celebrating the more than 200 million pets that enrich our lives each and every day. National Pet Week® was created in 1981 by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and the Auxiliary to the AVMA to honor the many important roles pets have in our lives and to encourage responsible pet ownership. Whether companion, comedian, confidant or protector, our pets are always there for us and don’t ask much in return. National Pet Week® celebrates this bond and encourages pet owners to be certain they provide their best friends with all they need for a happy, healthy life every week of the year.

MARLAS HOUSE REMY USE FOR MONDAY BLAHS

How cute is she?

Meet “Porsha!!” Porsha is the beloved fur-baby of my “bonus daughter” and my son-in-law. My husband and I spent some time visiting with them yesterday, (Dakota wasn’t pleased that he couldn’t join us,  we  decided not to bring him because they have 3 dogs and 3 cats and we weren’t sure how he would react), but I assured him that next time we go he can come! After all, they ARE his cousins!!

In honor of National Pet Week, this week Dakota and I are going to do something special! We are going to be featuring his “cousins” almost every day this week!

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday and

Happy National Pet Week!!!!

Comments

1. Ooo she is a cutie! I love her sweet little tongue sticking out 🙂
    Ann Staub recently posted…Save 20% on Just Right® by Purina® Personalized Dog Food for National Pet WeekMy Profile

2. National Pet Week – the best week of the year!!!

sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com
    Earl Lover recently posted…A to Z April Challenge 2015 ReflectionMy Profile

3. Happy national pet week. She is a cutie!
    Sand spring chesapeakes recently posted…Jail Break X 2 ~Monday MischiefMy Profile

4. Bailey says:

What a cutie. We are with you Dakota. We hate being left behind.
    Bailey recently posted…Monday Mischief: Paws in the ParkMy Profile

How adorable. We want to bring every buddy home

6. Great idea, can’t wait to meet all the family.

7. Happy National Pet Week!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Paralyzed Dog Greets Hu-Dad Coming Home From DeploymentMy Profile

8. Porsha is a little cutie.
    slimdoggy recently posted…Dear Labby: What to do About Barking DogsMy Profile

9. Mary says:

Now that is my kind of holiday. And what a cutie.
    Mary recently posted…Intricate natureMy Profile

10. What a sweetie. I love spoiling my grand-dogs!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Defenders of Liberty #BlueAngelsMy Profile

11. Oh my gosh, Porsha is super adorable. Love her little tongue hanging out of her mouth.
    Angel Pip and Ruby recently posted…An Eye Opening Experience …My Profile

12. Happy National Pet Week!!! Your girl Porsha is super cute… and she knows what we think about moandays :o) I hope we can celebrate with a gift for me… in case my momma can manage a gondola to drive to the town LOL
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog MISCHIEF MONDAYMy Profile

Easy go “EASY” on your sweet Mama!!! She has had a super hard past few months! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

13. Monika says:

Love seeing the whole hee-haw gang! 🙂
    Monika recently posted…Wake up callMy Profile

14. She’s very cute.
    Lynda Fisher recently posted…The Walk Your Dog Week ChallengeMy Profile

Mom says every minute of every day is pet week at our house. Maybe it is, but for a lot of pets it might not be, so let’s celebrate!
    Emma recently posted…Flowers And MoreMy Profile

you got that right! It’s the same with us! Barks and licks and love Dakota

16. Porsha is adorable! National Pet Week and Puppy Mill Action Week, a very important week for dogs! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…3 Ugly Truths About Buying a Pet — #PuppyMillsMy Profile

17. Awww! How sweet and cute!
    Thanks fur letting us see your cousin(s), Dakota, even if you didn’t.BOL!

18. Your cousin Porsha is a superb cutie, Dakota! Can’t wait to meet all your cousins here and hopefully you get to see them and play and play with them soon.
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…My garden!My Profile

Not sure Eva and Priscilla (they have 3 cats and 3 SMALL dogs)…Dakota isn’t thrilled about small dogs…he likes Cody, but not sure about 3 cats and one of the cats is super aggressive. We shall see. Porsha is adorable though!

19. What a little cutie. What a great celebration. X Susie and Kilo