National Pet Parents Day & Selfie-Sunday

Hi all! I am happy to pawticipate in Selfie-Sunday!

I have to say this is rather embarrassing, normally I have most of my fur “in place”, but today  I don’t think ANYONE would call me a “Glamour Boy”

dakota selfie for april 26

Head on over to:

cat on my head sunday selfies (1)

To see all of the other GREAT SELFIES!

I also want to wish my “pawrents”

and all of the other  pet “pawrents”

A Happy National Pet Parents Day!!!

dakota-northern-lights-caren-lenny

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Comments

1. I looooove your selfies, Dakota!!!

sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com
    Earl Lover recently posted…Sepia Saturday – V is for VigilanceMy Profile

2. What great selfies!!!
    Cathy Connolly recently posted…~Comparing Parasite Prevention Products~My Profile

3. Happy Pet Parents Day!!! I love your selfies !!! I totally forgot this day, but at least I cooked for my staff today :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog SALMON SUNDAYMy Profile

OMD and your food looked delicious! Stop by my blog tomorrow and see what Mom had to cook for a blog post! Happy Pet Parents Day! We love ya!

4. LP says:

Dakota. You are such a cutie 🙂 And that is a lovely photo of your pawrents 🙂

the critters in the cottage xo

5. Pal, you are always very handsome? We don’t see any fur out of place. You always look like you just came from the groomer!
    Mariodacat recently posted…Caturday Art with Athena – AprilMy Profile

6. Athena says:

What great photos! We had no idea it was Pet Parent’s day.

Happy Pet Parent’s day to your lovely parents 🙂

Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie
    Athena recently posted…Sunday SelfieMy Profile

7. GREAT selfies Dakota!
    Annabelle,Boo,Ping, and Mr Jinx
    Annabelle recently posted…#SundaySelfieMy Profile

8. Very nice selfies, I didn’t know we were supposed to join our pets today 🙂
    Ellen Pilch recently posted…Selfie Sunday with PhoebeMy Profile

Happy Pet Parents Day! I know you two are some of the best pet parents on the planet!

I like the scruffyy look Dakota! Very sexy.

Right back at ya! OMG you are a zillion times better than my Mom and Dad! Mom wishes EVERY DAY that you lived near us to help work with me!!! BOL!! Thanks for the “sexy” comment…BOL!

10. Happy National Pet Parents Day. I’m going to have the boys to cook and clean for me all day! BOL!BOL!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…It’s Squirrel:Thirty on the BayouMy Profile

Oh no! I can’t let Mom see your comment either! BOL! Happy National Pet Parents Day!

11. Mags says:

We think you look just fine sweet Dakota and that is a cute selfie. Happy National Pet Parents Day to you sweet mom and dad. Hugs and nose kisses

What? It’s Pet Parents Day? I’d better get my crew off the couch…they could at least bake us a cake or something! 🙂
    Jan K recently posted…Beagle in the Sun IIMy Profile

13. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Hey, if you had not woofed about the furs I wouldn’t have noticed, its a great selfie!
    And thanks fur educating my peeps about this day…I have no pics of us as a group, imagine that!! Sheesh:(

And um…go Tigers!!

You are most welcome!!! Well, if you notice, part of our “group” is missing! Cody wasn’t able to go a couple of years ago when that photo was taken. Yep, watching the Tigers now, but they are playing the Indians (whom I also love, since I lived in Cleveland for 35 years), so either way it goes, for me, it’s a “win-win!”

• Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Oh, I had furgotten about that! I feel that way when the Tigers play the Blue Jays!
        Maybe you should photoshop a Cody image into that picture!!

14. Monika says:

May all kiddos, be they 2 or 4 legged, stay safe and happy. <3
    Monika recently posted…National Kids and Pet DayMy Profile

15. Misaki says:

Great selfie!
    Misaki recently posted…In search of Winnie the PoohMy Profile

You furs look fine to me. We didn’t know about national pet parents day today. I’ve been good, Bailie really messed it up, but then with her, that is not a surprise.
    Emma recently posted…To Catch A FishMy Profile

17. Happy Pet Parent Day!
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Black and White Sunday – Super PhodMy Profile

18. You look precious, Dakota!
    Melissa & Truffles recently posted…Join Us On Instagram #SundaySelfiesMy Profile

19. Well we can’t be perfect every day and you’re still as cute as can be!
    Lauren Miller (ZoePhee) recently posted…Happy! B&W SundayMy Profile

20. Happy Pet Parents Day to you too Caren. Beautiful photo of your family…
    Groovy Goldendoodles recently posted…PETPRINTS 3D CONTESTMy Profile

21. You still look glamorous to us, Dakota 😀 Happy Pet Parents Day…we don’t have that in Holland, when you got treats for it, I think we have to introduce that 😀 Pawkisses for a Sunny Day 🙂 <3
    Little Binky and Granny recently posted…My Nipped Selfies and Pet ShareMy Profile

22. OMD! I just love that last photo!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…A Pup And His ChildMy Profile

Your fur looks fine, but you do look slightly startled!
    Clowie recently posted…TomorrowMy Profile

24. Your picture looks dynamic and happy, we love it. Happy Day to your Mum and Dad too you all look really nice! (Happy LAST Sunday Yeah we are SO LATE but we want to honour our promise to visit everyone!)
    Silver Kitten recently posted…Sunday SelfieMy Profile