A Blog You Should Follow!

While making my blog rounds, it is always a special treat to run across something (or someone) who is super special, and that is exactly what happened last week when we were reading One Spoiled Cat, a blog that our dear friend Sammy and his loving and gifted Mom Pam, work tirelessly on.

There was an incredible drawing of Sammy that was done  by Thomas Dalsgaard Clausen who is currently working on doing “One Drawing Daily”.  To quote Thomas “I have been drawing and painting and learning every day since the 9th September 2014.”

With every drawing, Thomas writes about how it was done, the medium used, etc.

Thomas put a call out that if you would like a sketch done, just leave him a comment on his blog, telling him so. Boy oh boy is he ever quick! I left a comment about both of my boys, and I do subscribe to Thomas’s blog, but didn’t know he had done a sketch of Dakota til Pam left a message on our blog.

Here is the incredible sketch he did of my Dakota!!! Thomas captured the sensitivity in Dakota’s eyes just by using a ballpoint pen! Click on Dakota’s photo to read about how it was done and to follow Thomas’s blog and to see all of the other amazing drawings that he has done for many of us! Thank you so much Thomas! I LOVE IT!!!

Dakota sketch

Be sure to “Like” One Drawing Daily on Facebook too!

Comments

1. I’m really happy that you like it! It’s a beautiful dog!
    Thomas D recently posted…Sketch of a Shetland Sheepdog called Dakota in ballpoint penMy Profile

2. Wow, what a beautiful drawing. Such glorious artwork. I like drawing myself.

sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com
    Earl Lover recently posted…OUR 2ND BLOGIVERSARY!!!My Profile

3. Oh wow! That’s so cool! What a nice guy!
    Lauren Miller (ZoePhee) recently posted…Flower Power! Monday MischiefMy Profile

4. What a super portrait!
    Cammie!
    The Army of Four recently posted…Springtime RoutineMy Profile

5. that is a sweet sketch
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Musing on MondayMy Profile

6. We love this amazing rendering of Dakota. Thomas is so talented!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Easy Like Sunday Selfie – NaomiMy Profile

7. Beautiful drawing and so kind of him to do it!
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Canine Influenza~Causing Mischief In The MidwestMy Profile

8. Dip and Elliot says:

Wow, what a beautiful sketch! I will have to go over and look at his drawings, he is so talented.
    Lynne x

That’s lovely! I will be visiting his blog and hoping that he isn’t too busy now to draw me!
    Clowie recently posted…Positive ReinforcementMy Profile

Great drawing of you, Dakota!
    Emma recently posted…Palate Pleasers From Zuke’s {Giveaway}My Profile

11. Beautiful drawing, it’s amazing how he captured Dakota’s expression!
    Cathy Connolly recently posted…~Chocolate IS Tasty And Toxic~My Profile

12. That’s a super beautiful sketch, Dakota! I think I’d better hop over to see him and hope he won’t mind drawing moi. 🙂

Barks and Licks
    Eva
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Wordless Wednesday #112 and National Puppy DayMy Profile

13. Oh wow!!! He is talented!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Torus – The Ultimate Pet Water Bowl filtering systemMy Profile

14. Awesome drawing, will definitely have to check him out.

15. Oh you look like a lord or a count, how wonderful! And your eyes are so beautiful!
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog WILD WEDNESDAYMy Profile

That sure is a beautiful picture
    Snorts,

17. Pawsome sketch

18. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Isn’t that so wonderful! A lovely portrait, indeed!

19. Monika says:

A fabulous sketch and a fabulous subject. 🙂
    Monika recently posted…Dog IQMy Profile

Trackbacks

1. […] blog called One Drawing Daily came to my attention recently when I visited my friend Dakota – he was proudly displaying a beautiful drawing. I noted the link to the blog to visit later and hopped over to visit my pal Sammy. He also had a […]