People Who Resemble Their Pets-Wordless Wednesday

dakota march 2015 for walk he and lenny

Comments

1. That’s a nice photo heheh!

Have an eggtastic Easter ๐Ÿ™‚
    stevebethere recently posted…WW On A Tuesday – Not SilentMy Profile

2. Hehe! Nice pic.

Lots of Woofs from Earl, Ethel and I at Earl’s World!
    Earl Lover recently posted…Pinch Punch Post April 2015My Profile

3. both with grey hair good deal ๐Ÿ˜€
    fredrieka SweetPaws recently posted…Outside playingMy Profile

4. Looking good, Lenny and Dakota!!! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Wordless Wednesday #112 and National Puppy DayMy Profile

5. you caught the perfect moment with your cam! well done! oh and….Hail the colors Blue and Silver let them wave!!!! I’m sure this year is the year of the Lions and I will howl the song with you and all fans!
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog BLAST FROM THE PASTMy Profile

6. both looking good
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Spring Has SprungMy Profile

7. This post reminds us of the movie Frozen. When Olaf the snowman is trying to learn the names of the guy and the reindeer. In this case…. your photo is like… this is Dakota and the other one is Dakota too.

8. Great pic! It definitely appears YOU Dakota are the better looking one! WOOF!!

Am glad I don’t look like my human!! I am so much better looking, quite the handsome character barkingly, but my human is well, he’s, uh, not as good looking as me, WOOF!!!!

Paws to You! Noah
    Allen and Noah recently posted…Dog Breeds: Golden Retrievers and Golden Retriever MixesMy Profile

Ha ha, great pic of you two!
    Clowie recently posted…My Third AnniversaryMy Profile

10. “Next week, on who wore it better…”

11. hahahahahahaha!!!! Too cute!
    แƒฆ husky hugz แƒฆ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark โ€œHuskyCrazedโ€ Drady recently posted…Blast from the pastMy Profile

12. Elaine says:

Love the photo! That’s awesome. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Elaine recently posted…Adopting a Dog When You Have a CatMy Profile

Ahhhh funny

14. Adorable times two. Love this.

Have a woof woof day Dakota. My best to your peeps. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Wednesdays QuestionMy Profile

15. Awwwww!
    Cammie!
    The Army of Four recently posted…Be Glad It’s Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

16. Yup for sure! Love Dolly

Definitely see the resemblance!
    Emma recently posted…FoolishMy Profile

LOL. YOu guys crack me up.

It’s soooo true though. So many people look just like their pets! Chewy and Jeff are pretty much identical ๐Ÿ™‚

19. Love it!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Bunnies Are Not Appropriate Easter GiftsMy Profile

20. What a pretty dog!
    Jessica Claudio, DVM recently posted…The Beauty of a MuttMy Profile

21. like father like son, I hear Cody has a bday, I have to pop on over and say hi!
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Superstar! Celebration And A Giveaway~Wordy WednesdayMy Profile

22. Hee hee! Yes, we see the resemblance. You’re both very handsome! ๐Ÿ™‚
    meowmeowmans recently posted…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday – Photoshoot; InterviewedMy Profile

23. Maybe…a little! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
    Kitties Blue recently posted…WORDLESS WEDNESDAY:LISBETH INSPECTS HER WORKMy Profile

24. Aww, how cute. Lets see, is it the hair? Or maybe the nose and eyes. Either way Dakota is so cute who wouldn’t want to be compared so such good looks?!
    Faith Ellerbe, The Frugal Fur Mom recently posted…Attention!! A Is For Ambitious Alert #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

You NAILED all of them! It’s the “mottled” hair on BOTH…and….Dakota has a white “blaze” that compliments his Dad’s “white streak”….it is also the eyes…and the looooooong nose!!! lol

25. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

That’s great!
    Look at all the snow still. OMD!

26. Monika says:

Hmm, not seeing a close resemblance; maybe Dakota should get a Lions jacket then it’ll make sense to me. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Monika recently posted…April FoolsMy Profile

27. Kari says:

Too funny! I always wanted someone to say I looked like Isis, because she was the most beautiful creature on earth. … I also wanted someone to say I resembled a young Elizabeth Taylor. A girl can dream.
    Kari recently posted…B is for Baseball CapsMy Profile