Happy Spring!!

dakota spring 2015

Comments

1. Woof woof and happy Spring Dakota. 🙂
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Feline FridayMy Profile

2. Beth says:

What a happy picture! Barley and I are excited about spring, too!
    Beth recently posted…Stress ReliefMy Profile

3. Awe!! Cute picture!! 😀
    Lauren Miller (ZoePhee) recently posted…Frosty Morning Run! Fit Dog FridayMy Profile

4. Happy Spring Time Dakota
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…The First Day of SpringMy Profile

5. Awwww, thank you sweet Dakota, how sweet of you and what a terrific graphic with your handsome self and that big, beautiful smile. Enjoy spring. Love and hugs to you and the family!

Happy Spring friend

7. Happy Spring to you, too, Dakota!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…A friend comes backMy Profile

8. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Hooray its Spring at last!! Woofs!!

9. Great picture Dakota, you look like spring! Now I hope the weather looks like Spring soon;)
    tylersat99 recently posted…Aspen’s March Creek PlayMy Profile

10. Happy spring pal. Finally it is here.
    Mariodacat recently posted…St. Patrick’s Day PawtyMy Profile

11. Happy Spring. Let’s hope the freezing weather is behind us!
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…The Y Drill And MoreMy Profile

12. Happy Spring to you too Dakota!
    Cathy Connolly recently posted…~CPR and First Aid For Animals~My Profile

Happy Spring, my friend!
    Emma recently posted…Titles Are ToughMy Profile

Happy Spring to you!

We’re not very happy here though….it doesn’t feel at all like spring! 🙂
    Jan K recently posted…#52Snapshots “Green”My Profile

15. Back at you – but I called it Sprinter since we had snow yesterday!
    Groovy Goldendoodles recently posted…CHOOSING MY GOLDENDOODLE PUPPYMy Profile

16. I’m so glad Spring is here!
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Nothing But Norman #88My Profile

17. Hope you have a beautiful spring with many flowers, warm sunshine and NO more snow!. Love your happy face, Dakota!

Barks and licks
    Eva
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Thankful ThursdayMy Profile

18. Happy Spring Dakota! Hope now we can enjoy sun and fun for the next months :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog FREAKY FRIDAYMy Profile

I think the first day of spring should be a national holiday!

20. Spring…….where?? haha! Not here, not yet!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…50 shades of furMy Profile

21. Yay! Warmth here you come!

Woofs from Earl, Ethel and I at Earl’s World!
    Earl Lover recently posted…Sepia Saturday – Bed SpreadMy Profile

22. Happy Spring to you too Dakota!! Can’t wait ’till it remembers it’s supposed to visit us here in the northeast too!
    Donna O. recently posted…But Wait, There’s More…!My Profile

23. Monika says:

I’ve had the welcome mat polished and cleaned up for a few weeks now after a long cold winter. Let’s do this! 🙂
    Monika recently posted…Is age just a relative thing?My Profile

24. Happy spring right back to ya! Parental Unit is the one springing back to life—boy does she hibernate!
    Joan DeMartin/Bocci recently posted…The Unbreakable Bonds Of Children And PetsMy Profile

25. Happy Spring Dakota! Although it was snowing earlier, grrrrrrr. Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Black and White SpringMy Profile

26. Happy Spring!!
    Rebekah recently posted…Black & White SundayMy Profile

27. Kroten says:

happy spring 🙂
    You can start running around outside now
    Kroten recently posted…Mommy’s Other LoveMy Profile

28. Love his face!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Should You Buy Your Dog’s Food From Your Veterinarian?My Profile

29. Jen says:

Happy Spring Dakota! I hope you and Cody and your Mom and Dad are doing well! Tell your Mom I can’t wait to see her in a few months 🙂

30. Jodi says:

Well aren’t you a happy little Sheltie! 😉 We are still waiting for spring, the calendar says it came but the snow and cold say otherwise.

Happy Spring, Dakota! I love this time of the year!
    Clowie recently posted…Chocs Away!My Profile