When Sheltie Eyes Are Smilin’!

Hi my furiends and HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!!!

Mom has been having some kidney stone issues the past couple of weeks, so she wasn’t able to help me do a new photo. Hope you don’t mind seeing the same one as last year!

dakota st patricks day 2014

Hope you enjoyed your Sheltie Smooch!!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Comments

1. Happy St. Patty’s Day! <3
    Lauren Miller (ZoePhee) recently posted…Curious AmusementMy Profile

2. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Hey-hey! I love this!
    You surely are spawsial!!v And magical, BOL!

3. Happy St Patricks day Dakota
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Hint #5My Profile

Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Mr. Lucky Charms 🙂 Love, Emma O’GBGV
    Emma recently posted…St. Patrick’s Day PartyMy Profile

5. Oh dear, hope your mom is feeling better now! Those kidney stone thingies are so nasty!!! Hugs and kisses to your mom!

Happy St Patricks Day Dakota!

Love
    Eva, Mika, Priscilla & Rosie
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Look at THEM!My Profile

6. Oh Happy St. Patrick’s day to you too sweetie, you are just adorable!
    Cathy Connolly recently posted…~Happy St. Patrick’s Day~My Profile

7. Many kisses back!!
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…St. Patrick’s Day Treats~Tasty TuesdayMy Profile

8. We love that picture of you pal. You really are s,idling to0.
    Mariodacat recently posted…St. Patrick’s Day PawtyMy Profile

9. A lucky charm for sure.

10. Have a woof woof St. Patrick’s Day Dakota. My best to your peeps. 🙂
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Silly SundayMy Profile

11. Monika says:

The luckiest of charms, no doubt! 🙂
    Monika recently posted…A wee postMy Profile

12. Happy St. Patty’s Day! We hope mom is feeling better soon!
    Miley’s Daily Scoop recently posted…Helpful Tools to Transition Your Dog to Their #PerfectWeightMy Profile

13. Does she poop green?
    fredrieka SweetPaws recently posted…Garden TimeMy Profile

Nope, we don’t mind at all! Happy St. Patty’s Day to all of you, and we sure hope your Mom is feeling better soon, Dakota.
    Jan K recently posted…Book Review: Twin PiquesMy Profile

15. Happy St. Patrick’s Day and I sure hope your Mom gets to feeling better. Kidney stones are ouchie 🙁

16. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…7 Irish Dog Breeds for St. Patrick’s DayMy Profile

17. Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Dakota! Give mom some get well kisses from us, okay?
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Happy St. CATrick’s Day! 🙂My Profile

18. Happy St. Patty’s Day!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…St. Patty’s Day With The Sibe TribeMy Profile

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

20. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you Dakota and that is always a terrific picture. Get well wishes to your Mom.
    tylersat99 recently posted…Black and White Sunday – Aspen’sMy Profile

21. Happy St Paddy’s Day, Dakota. I can commiserate with your Mum, had those last year. This year it’s a gastric inflammation, far less painful but still annoying to say the least. Hope your Mum gets well soon.
    Helen Stewart recently posted…Wee Bit Irish BirthdayMy Profile

Oh Dakota, you make me giggle.

Happy St. Paddy’s day. Hope your mom is feeling better. soon.

23. Happy St Patrick’s day!
    Faythe.@ Grammymousetails recently posted…St. Patrick’s day funniesMy Profile

24. Dip and Elliot says:

Aww, you look gorgeous Dakota! We will all take a kiss please.
    Happy St Patrick’s Day to you all.
    Dip Elliot Ted and Lynne x

25. May the luck of the Irish heal your mom! Happy St. Paddy’s Day!
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Happy St. Patrick’s DayMy Profile

26. Oh dear, sounds like a lot of peeps are under the weather at the moment. We hope your mom is feeling a lot a better and Happy St Paddy’s Day to you!!!
    BIG licks,
    Wally & Sammy

27. Happy St. Paddy’s to you! Hope yer Momma feels better soon!
    Finley Westie recently posted…HAPPY ST. PADDY’S!!My Profile

28. Happy St. Paddy’s Dakota. Hope your mom is on the mend soon!
    slimdoggy recently posted…SlimDoggy Jack | Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

I hope your mom is better soon!
    Clowie recently posted…Back to basicsMy Profile

30. Elaine says:

Oh no! I hope the kidney stones pass soon and aren’t causing too much pain. I didn’t see the photo last year, so it’s all new and cool to me! 🙂
    Elaine recently posted…March Madness – Featuring Sports for Dogs!My Profile

31. What a sweet baby!!

32. Oh no hope your Mom is feeling better! No green beer for your Mom.
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…The Y Drill And MoreMy Profile