“Gone too soon”…run free sweet Dallas

This isn’t the post we were going to do for today, but Dakota, Cody, Daddy  and I wanted to send our love to one of my “bonus” daughters (Marla) and my son-in-law Jon, on the sudden loss of their beloved Mi-Ki, “Dallas.”

dallas

Dallas was the first Mi-Ki that I had met and the instant I first laid eyes on her I fell in love.

Marla and Jon just found out approx two weeks ago that she had cancer, she was only nine years old.

We are sad that she had to go, but are finding comfort in the fact that she is no longer in pain.

Run free sweet, pretty girl….we all love you!

Comments

1. Dallas was so cute. I’m so sorry. 🙁
    Lauren Miller (ZoePhee) recently posted…The Rain is Back.My Profile

2. Run Free Dallas. For sure you left precious memories. Golden LOVE to your “bonus” daughter n family. Golden Woofs

3. So sorry for your loss! Hugs to you all!
    Your TX furiends,
    Samantha & Mom
    Samantha & Mom recently posted…Naughty Kitty Cat Clementine! She Was The Best Naughty Cat There Was! We miss you!.Samantha & MomMy Profile

4. Our hearts go out to Dallas’ loved ones. Peace.
    McGuffy’s Reader recently posted…Would You Rather?My Profile

5. So sorry to hear of their loss. It’s hard to lose one of our furry children. Sending prayers and hugs.
    Mason Canyon recently posted…Author Fran Stewart: Why I Write Murder {+ Giveaway}My Profile

6. We are sending our love and thoughts to you and your family. Always remember the fun times and know she would want to make you smile. ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Pet Blogger Education MonthMy Profile

7. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Awww, that is so sad. Fly well, Dallas, with your new strong and healthy wings!

Sending many soft woofs, and licks.
    Hugs too.

So sorry. Nine is so young, especially for a small dog.
    Emma recently posted…Dogs In MotionMy Profile

9. Dance among the rainbows
    fredrieka SweetPaws recently posted…Oh that Beverly BearMy Profile

10. Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Rest easy sweet pup xo
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Glorious, wonderful, beautiful snowMy Profile

11. run free little one
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Hint #2My Profile

12. Elaine says:

I’m sorry for their loss of little Dallas. It always make me sad to hear when someone’s pet has passed away, even if I’ve never met them or their pet. I guess it’s because we can all relate to that pain and loss. Sending good thoughts their way.
    Elaine recently posted…How to Deal With Ticks – A Dog Hiker’s Survival GuideMy Profile

13. Thoughts are with all of you, it is one of the hardest times we pet parent ever face. Run free baby Dallas keep smiling for your mom and dad.
    Cathy Connolly recently posted…~Lifespan of a Dog~My Profile

14. This kinds of post always break my heart and make me have leaky eyes.

Run free sweet Dallas. 🙂
    Comedy Plus recently posted…Feline FridayMy Profile

15. Monika says:

Tender thoughts and sweet memories of your dear Dallas..so sorry for the loss. <3
    Monika recently posted…Fun FursdayMy Profile

16. So sorry for your family’s loss. Love Dolly

17. Jodi says:

Run fast, run free Dallas.
    I’m sorry for your family’s loss, it’s a terrible thing to lose a family member.
    Jodi recently posted…Follow-Up Friday – March 13, 2015My Profile

18. Sending well wishes to Dallas’ loved ones!
    Miley’s Daily Scoop recently posted…The Benefits of Crate Training #CrateHappyPetsMy Profile

19. Dip and Elliot says:

Ohhh, what a little sweetie-pie.
    Run free little one.
    Dip Elliot and Lynne x

20. So sorry to read this. 🙁
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Thunder Keeping Fit At 9My Profile

21. ATCAD says:

We are so sad about Dallas, We have never seen a Mi-Ki before, Dallas was adorable. Purrs of sympathy and paws of comfort for your family.
    ATCAD recently posted…I am Watching Lucky CATastrophe, are You?My Profile

22. How very sad. I am so sorry for this loss. We lost our 13 year old Lab to cancer this past June. It is never easy saying goodbye to our wonderful babies. But we are left with such fantastic memories…that is what I hold on to. Will keep you all in my prayers. Run free sweet Dallas.
    The Painter Pack recently posted…We need Spring!My Profile

Thanks so very much. I am so sorry for your loss as well (((hugs)))

23. I am so so sorry for your loss.

24. So sad to hear this! Rest in peace, little one. Our hearts go out to your family during this difficult time. Much love, The Scottie Mom.
    The Scottie Mom recently posted…Photos: Scottie Mom WeddingMy Profile

Peace and love to Dallas’ family. Its so hard to have to say good bye to our babies.

26. Scott says:

I am so sorry for all of your losses. Dallas seemed like an adorable and well-loved dog.
    Scott recently posted…The Nail Sheath Incident featuring Caster the CatMy Profile

27. Angel Pip & Ruby says:

I’m so sorry for the loss of Sweet Dallas …run free, little one.

28. Dallas was so cute! We’re so sorry for your loss!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Look at THEM!My Profile

29. I’m so sorry that Dallas had to go to this bridge. I send a big hug to you and to Dallas’ family… it’s so sad to lose such a wonderful friend…
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog MISCHIEF MOANDAYMy Profile

30. Sorry to hear 🙁
    Chase the Sheltie recently posted…Snow Post #18 – the last one I hope?My Profile

31. So sorry for your loss. Dallas was adorable!

32. Oh that’s so sad. Any time is too soon –he looks like a wonderful spirit. Love to the whole family!
    Kirsten recently posted…Baby Girl is Back Home!My Profile