Happy Birthday Dakota!!!!

dakota use for birthday 2015

What an awful Sheltie Mom I am!!!!

I was without internet from about 2:30 Friday til NOW and being the awful Sheltie Mom that I am, I hadn’t pre-scheduled his birthday post, so here I am scrambling before having to leave for the morning. The expression on his face in this photo expresses his disappointment with me!

Today our incredibly handsome, loving, brilliant, hilarious and beloved boy turns EIGHT! This is NOT the post I intended to do for him today, but rest assured,  he has already been sung to, kissed and loved on even more than he already his!

He also has some marvelous hamburger in his future for tonight and some other goodies after I head out to the store.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS BOY!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!

Comments

1. Happy Birthday Dakota – seems like all we super handsome shelties are 8 🙂
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Shopping around the worldMy Profile

2. Happy Birthday Dakota!!!! Hope it is a great one!!
    Luvs
    Marty and the Gang

3. Happy birthday, Dakota! Heloise says you’re just a young pup!

4. Happy Happy Birthday! have a wonderful day and tons of hugs and kisses!
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog SHOP TILL YOU DROPMy Profile

Thanks so much Easy my furiend!!!!! I LOVED YOUR CARD! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

5. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Dakota,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪
    Comedy Plus recently posted…The LifeguardMy Profile

Ohhhhh I love the beautiful song!! Thank you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

6. Happy Birthday sweet Dakota!!! What a cute picture, I think getting that hamburger tonight will be nom nom nommy~ Hugs to you Birthday boy!!
    Cathy Connolly recently posted…~National Pet Dental Month~My Profile

Thank you!!! Mom actually changed it to sirloin! Even better! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Happy Birthday Dakota! Eight is GREAT! Hope you have a happy, happy day. ENjoy your hamburger. Lucky dog you.

Ohhhhh if you say “eight is great!” then I think I will like it. You and Emma gave it your seal of approval so I probably will love it! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. Happy Birthday Dakota!!

The Florida Furkids
    The Florida Furkids recently posted…52 Snapshots and Caturday Cat ArtMy Profile

Thanks so much kitty furiends!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

9. Happy birthday, Dakota! Yummm hamburger! I’m sure you’ll have an extra special day. Enjoy!
    Chewy the Golden recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Hi Chewy! Mom switched it to sirloin steak!!! Wooo hooo! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

10. Happy 8th Birthday, Dakota! Hope you have a fabulous day with lots of goodies and toys. Enjoy your hamburger! Hugssssssss!!!

Love and kisses
    Eva, Mika, Rosie and Priscilla
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Post-grooming coffees and a photoshootMy Profile

Hi my dear, dear furiends!!!!!! I did get goodies and a new toy! I played with the toy for ONE SECOND BOL!! (Mom was NOT amused! BOL!!) Barks and licks and much love, Dakota

11. Happy Happy BIRTHDAY Dakota
    Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal recently posted…KONSTig lördag / CATurday ArtMy Profile

Thank you so much!! It is always so nice when kitties stop by! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

I’m eight and I can officially tell you, eight is great! Have a wonderful day, Dakota! Happy Birthday!
    Emma recently posted…Fitness For Senior Dogs With ArthritisMy Profile

YAY FOR EIGHT! YAY FOR EIGHT!!! If you like being eight Emma, then I am sure I am gonna LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

13. Happy birthday, Dakota! Stella turns 5 next eeek. Too bad you two can’t celebrate together. Maybe next year! Enjoy! ~xo~
    McGuffy’s Reader recently posted…Watching & WaitingMy Profile

Thank you! Happy early birthday to Stella!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

14. Happy Birthday, Dakota!!! <3 I hope your day is fantastic!
    ZoePhee recently posted…Sisters on Saturday!My Profile

Thank you!! It has been pawesome! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

15. Happy, Happy Birthday, Dakota!! Wishing you sun puddles, lots of cookies, extra cuddles, and a pawsome day! xx
    CindyLu’s Muse recently posted…Mirror ReflectionsMy Profile

Ohhhh THANK YOU!!! I had extra goodies and Mom sang Happy Birthday to me ZILLIONS of times! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

16. Happy Birthday Dakota! Hope you’re having an awesome day!

Thank you!! I did! Mom made all of my favorite food (except for popcorn, she said she would maybe make some but it isn’t looking like it!) BOL! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Happy, happy birthday, Dakota! It sounds like you are going to have a great day. I almost never schedule anything ahead of time, and the internet being out is beyond your control, Mom, so you should not feel bad. Besides, I’m sure all Dakota really cares about is being spoiled!
    Jan K recently posted…I’m Officially Sticking AroundMy Profile

You know what, Mom totally agrees with you! She just wanted to do something that was more special for me, but YES…she made today totally special! Mom never posts in advance either (except for birthdays and stuff like that) Barks and licks and love, Dakota

18. Happy birthday Dakota! Here’s to many more.
    Sand spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Nothing But Norman #85My Profile

19. Wishing you the most wonderful birthday ever, Dakota, and many, many more!!!

Thank you!!! So sweet when kitties stop by! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

20. Dakota, wishing you all the best on your special day.
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Updated: For the Guys of BlogvilleMy Profile

21. Monika says:

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░ (¯”•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•”¯) ░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫♪
    Best Birthday Wishes Dakota!
    Monika recently posted…Our ‘Fursday’ DreamMy Profile

Thanks so much! That’s a lovely song! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

22. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Happy Birthday to YOU!!
    Dakota you are the handsomest Birthday boy I know today, BOL!
    I hope you get a huge lot of loot:)

Sorry that your Mom’s interwebs decided to go on strike…sigh…always at the most inopportune moments…

Awww THANK YOU!!! Yeah…then it went out AGAIN tonight when Mom was trying to catch up with email! She has 300+ more to go!! BOL!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Happy Happy Birthday to youuuuuu

24. Happy birthday!
    Whitley Westie recently posted…SnowMy Profile

25. Happy Birthday Dakota, I hope it was a really fun and special day.

26. Well Happy Birthday Dakota – I just made it (it’s 11:59) hope you had a great day!

27. happy happy birthday dakota!!!
    much love, bailey unleashed
    bailey unleashed recently posted…gimme pawMy Profile

28. Happy happy birthday you gorgeous boy! Sorry I am a day late hope you had a wonderful day lots of treats and kisses! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Purple SnowMy Profile

29. Misaki says:

Happy birthday Dakota!!!
    Misaki recently posted…Failed Squiggle huntMy Profile

30. Birthdays tell us how long we have been loved, happy birthday
    fredrieka SweetPaws recently posted…Blogging Friends (Poem)My Profile

31. Happy belated birthday, Dakota!!
    Rebekah recently posted…Black & White Sunday: Happy Birthday NeekoMy Profile

32. Happy, happy birthday sweet Dakota. Hugs and nose kisses

33. Ohhh Happy Happy Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Are huskies part of the wolf family?My Profile

34. Happy birthday Dakota! You are one beautiful pup.
    Kirsten recently posted…A Really Nasty Post about Dahlia’s WoundMy Profile

35. Its not about the post, but about the celebration! You are the best sheltie mom! Happy Birthday Dakota!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Rooney’s Travel EssentialsMy Profile

36. Happy birthday, Dakota! We love you, sweet friend, and hope you had a wonderful and super special day!

37. Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAKOTAAAAAAA! Haaaaaaappy Birthday to you-arooooooooooo!!!
    We hope you had a PAWSOME, SUPER, WONDERFUL day!
    BIG licks,
    Wally & Sammy
    Wallace and Samuel recently posted…My WeekendMy Profile

38. Happy birthday Dakota…8 years young!
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Thunder Bakes Peanut Butter Oatmeal Dog BiscuitsMy Profile