Bring on the New Year! 2015

dakota happy new year 2015 edited

Comments

1. Awwww, don’t you look cute sweet Dakota. Happy New Year to you sweetie and your sweet family! We love you all and wish for you the very best of everything in 2015. We hope sweet Cody is all better. Hugs and nose kisses

Thank you so much! We wish the same for you! Cody is doing MUCH, MUCH better!!!! Thank you!!! xoxo

2. Happy New Year to YOU!
    And to all of your furmily!

Woofs!
    mrjackfreckles recently posted…A Christmasy Selfie!My Profile

3. Happy New Year!!! <3
    Lauren Miller recently posted…Happy New Years Eve!!My Profile

4. Have a pawsome new year. hope it brings you peace, wags licks and plenty of joy.
    fredrieka SweetPaws recently posted…This 2014My Profile

5. Happy New Year little “D” we hope it is full of good things for you and your peeps
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Happy New Year One and AllMy Profile

Bwwwah! “Little D” we love it!!! We hope the same for you!!! xoxo

6. Happy New Year!
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Happy New Year!My Profile

7. Happy New Year to you and your family, Dakota! Love your Sheltie antlers 🙂
    Janeson & Stripey recently posted…My 2015 goalsMy Profile

8. Happy New Year to ya! I hope 2015 brings only good things to all of us. And I cross my paws that it will be a better one than the ole stinky 2014.
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog BACONS SHOW&TELLMy Profile

Ohhhh Easy! From your mouth to God’s ears! It HAS to be a better year!! HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! xoxo

9. Mary says:

Happy New Year to all you guys. Love your hat Dakota.
    Mary recently posted…Snow in the Arizona desertMy Profile

10. Looking festive, sweet Dakota! Happy new year to you all, dear friends. We love you!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…A Most Happy New Year!My Profile

Not by choice! BOL!!! Mom forced me to wear these!! HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too and we LOVE YOU TOO!!!! xoxo

Wishing you a healthy, happy new year!

12. Tina says:

Happy New Year to you and your family, with special wishes for good health!
    Tina recently posted…7 Best Ways To Spend A Winter BreakMy Profile

13. Happy New Year to you all! May it be a blast for all of us! 😀 xx Roxy & Tigerlino <3

14. Happy Happy New Year!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…New Year’s with the sibe tribe!My Profile

15. Hope 2015 brings happiness and good things for you!
    Happy New Year
    Dip Elliot Lynne and the Hammys x
    Dip and Elliot recently posted…Happy New Year and Wreck this Journal WednesdayMy Profile

16. Back at cha cutie pie!
    Groovy Goldendoodles recently posted…2014 OUR YEAR | WWMy Profile

Happy New Year friends
    Snorts,

18. Love that picture Dakota! Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Dogs N Pawz recently posted…Excited For A New Year ~ 2015!My Profile

19. Barb says:

Happy New Year Dakota and family! I hope that Cody is feeling better now, you sounded quite worried about him.
    Barb recently posted…You are the best – thank youMy Profile

Thanks so much Barb and to you as well! We were (and to an extent, still are)…..BUT…there has been HUGE improvement. He has been eating quite well on his own since Monday night. He is engaging and today he wanted to play and DEMANDED his food a few times. We are praying that his hypocalcemia is one of the instances where they don’t know that caused it (which the vet said is the NUMBER ONE reason cats get it, it is idiopathic)…….We hope! HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

20. Happy New year.

21. aww dakota, i’m so sorry to read about your feline brother. i will keep my paws crossed for him.
    wishing you and your family a happy & HEALTHY new year.
    xoxo, bailey unleashed
    bailey unleashed recently posted…hello 2015 – glad you’re here!My Profile

22. Happy 2014! Take care of Cody and y’all have a wonderful New Year!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Warning: Will PartyMy Profile

23. Happy New Year Dakota, Cody & Mom!!!
    Wally & Sammy
    xoxo
    Wallace and Samuel recently posted…Happy 2015!My Profile

24. Happy Happy New Year, Dakota and family. Love the photo. Very cute!

Momo & Pinot xo

25. Happy New Year, Dakota!

Lots of licks from Beckett and Keltic.
    Helen Stewart recently posted…Our Crisp MasMy Profile

26. Happy Happy New Year Dakota, have a wonderful year. Hugs to you , mom and cody!
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Nothing But Norman #77My Profile

27. Misaki says:

Happy new year!

28. Happy New Year to you and the gang. Dakota looks very festive! Any chance you will make the Novi dog show this year?
    2 Brown Dawgs recently posted…Track Your Dog’s Fitness Goals With The Whistle Activity Monitor And Give-AwayMy Profile