Michigan Humane Holiday Greeting Cards Help Make Homeless Animals’ Wishes Come True!

One-of-a-kind cards feature adorable animals adopted from MHS

Help make wishes come true for homeless animals by sending out Michigan Humane Society (MHS) holiday cards, available in one warm and fuzzy style.  Each box includes  FIFTEEN,  5”x7” cards and 16 envelopes and costs $12.95 plus tax. Order cards from the MHS Online Store at www.ShopMichiganHumane.org or by calling (800) 866-9189, weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. MHS holiday cards also can be purchased at the three MHS adoption centers: 7401 Chrysler Drive in Detroit; 3600 W. Auburn Road in Rochester Hills; 900 N. Newburgh Road in Westland; and at Petco in Sterling Heights at 13701 Lakeside Circle.

For the past 2 years I have ordered cards from Michigan Humane to send my warm holiday wishes and now they have become part of my holiday routine! In fact, I am ordering some for myself right now!

Click on the photo to order!

Click on the photo to order!

The holiday card features three adorable animals – a puppy named Olive and kittens Teacup and Saucerwho found new, loving homes through MHS. The inside greeting is “May your home and heart be filled with peace and happiness this holiday season”. The MHS logo on the back of each card will show your compassion for homeless animals.

Kelli Taylor of Purple Tree Photography, generously donated her time and talent to capture the cover image. Want to go behind the scenes of the holiday card photo shoot?  Visit www.michiganhumane.org/holidaycards.

In addition to ordering your MHS holiday cards, visit www.ShopMichiganHumane.org to check out the wide array of MHS apparel, MHS 2015 Pet Calendars and other gift items for people and pets. Your purchases will help MHS change animal lives this holiday season and beyond.

michigan-humane-logo

The Michigan Humane Society is the largest and oldest animal welfare organization in the state. MHS works to end companion animal homelessness, provide the highest quality service and compassion to the animals entrusted to our care, and to be a leader in promoting humane values.

Comments

I love the humane society cards. They are adorable.

2. Each year they have such lovely cards!!!
    Cathy Connolly recently posted…~Temptations Treats and The Bottomless Pit~My Profile

3. Those cards are lovely. 🙂 xx Roxy & Tigerlino <3
    Purrfect Kitties recently posted…Gotta love that tongue of mine…My Profile

4. Mary says:

What cute little faces on a greeting card. Cute!
    Mary recently posted…Torrey knows it snowed just for herMy Profile

5. That is so wonderful!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Siberian husky success storiesMy Profile

6. Great way to earn some funds!
    slimdoggy recently posted…What is it with Dogs and the Mailman?My Profile

7. Bailey says:

What a great fundraiser.
    Bailey recently posted…Two Baths in Two DaysMy Profile

8. I haven’t been to the MHS in Rochester Hills or Detroit in a long time – I used to drop off donations to them on my way to school occasionally. It’s amazing the amount of animals that place takes in any given year – they’re definitely in need of some much needed support. I’ll be checking out those cards; I think my friends & family will know right away who they’re from 🙂
    Jen Gabbard recently posted…Why Some Dogs Have Spotted TonguesMy Profile

Kudos to such a good organization

10. What a great way to raise money! Hugs!!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Medicine Versus Mom: Why Vaccines are Important and What You Can Do to Protect Your PetMy Profile

11. What an absolutely beautiful card. And for such a great cause!

12. Love those cute faces! They are so adorable!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Post-grooming coffees and a photoshootMy Profile

13. Those are sweet cards to send out to furends with furry-ones and even those who don’t!
    mrjackfreckles recently posted…Sunday Selfie SlurpieMy Profile

14. what a great idea! and it says so much even without words.
    easyweimaraner recently posted…easyblog PUPDATEMy Profile

15. What a great idea and very cute cards! (Kelli is quite talented.)
    Beth | Daily Dog Tag recently posted…Happy Tails: Ruby, Ripley and RaganMy Profile

16. Carrie says:

So very cute and such a great idea!
    Hugs, Carrie & Pups x
    Carrie recently posted…Black & White #RemembranceSunday: Lest We ForgetMy Profile

17. Cute cards!
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Baking Up Special Birthday TreatsMy Profile

Those cards look lovely.
    Clowie recently posted…Creative designMy Profile

19. I have one rescue dog, Hershey, and four rescue cats and they are all part of the family! Discovered your blog on Bloglovin! http://www.dianeweidenbenner.com