Time To Turn The Clocks Back!

Dakota time change fall back

Comments

1. enjoy your extra snooze time Dakota,xx Speedy
    speedyrabbit recently posted…Twas the Night Before Halloween…..Not any More!Happy Halloween!My Profile

2. Have a good ‘fall back’ time, Dakota! We can never experience what you have over here; life is boring in tropics!

Licks and barks
    Eva
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Post-grooming coffees and a photoshootMy Profile

I love falling back! Got an early start to my day today, with a walk in the park with one of our new dog friends, whose name happens to be Dakota! Not as cute as you though.

4. Mary says:

I’ve decided not to play time change this year.

Hope it was okay that we turned them back before 2am as we didn’t want to interrupt out sleep for such a silly rule 😉
    Emma recently posted…The Art Of Falling BackMy Profile

6. Extra sleep = extra cuddles!!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Black & White Sunday: Corgi HatMy Profile

This morning half the clocks were changed and half weren’t. I really lost track of what time it really was! LOL
    Jan K recently posted…B&W Sunday – If Looks Could KillMy Profile

8. Lee and Phod says:

The pups were angry dinner was “late” tonite!

My internal clock won’t turn back
    Snorts,

10. We changed most of them afur we went to our nests…well the peeps did. The cuckoo clock has to be stopped cause it would break if we turned the hands backwards, BOL! Then you restart it later.
    When that clock isn’t going it sure is silent in the den.
    All the peeps where growlmy works were hoping to get into bed…since it was dark an hour early they wanted to be in bed at seven pm, even though most of them are later mostly, BOL! Their internal clocks were messed up!

Have a great week!
    mrjackfreckles recently posted…SelfieSunday-So LongMy Profile

Ours changed a week ago, but we’re still adjusting to the dark evenings.
    Clowie recently posted…Zeusvision: Take all the attentionMy Profile

12. As always, the pups’ stomach clock never needs setting.

13. We loved our extra hour(s) of sleep. What a fantastic table, books, and phone! I love antique things. *Funny story~ A friend was visiting and I offered her coffee in our china cups. She asked if they were antiques. We had gotten it as our wedding gifts. I laughed when I realized that after 33 years, it really was antique! I feel so dang “vintage” now! ☺
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…BFTB NETWoof News for November 3, 2014My Profile

14. Could you explain this phenomenon to our collies? They aren’t quite on the new schedule!,

15. Cute photo!
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Petplan’s “Eat This, Not That!,” ~ Edible Pet Health Hazards GuideMy Profile

16. Cute picture. We are still trying to adjust…lol.
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Thursday Barks And Bytes–Fall Back?My Profile