We remember…

dakota-september-11-620x411

Comments

1. We remember, too! 🙁

I love that quote!
    Lauren Miller recently posted…Phoenix has her own park! Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

2. Lovely tribute today Dakota.
    Ann Staub recently posted…How Important Is Credibility as an Advocate for Animals?My Profile

3. We does too.
    Whitley Westie recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

4. Beautiful tribute Dakota!!
    Cathy Connolly recently posted…~Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

5. We will always remember – Mom came to the USA the very first time on Sept 10 and the very next day – Sept 11 happened……she and Dad were in Detroit at the time and the whole city turned into a ghost town in hours.
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Never Forget 9/11My Profile

Today is a tough day. May we all find some peace on earth.

7. Well said, my friend. A moving tribute.
    Mason Canyon recently posted…Saving Sophie Now Available {+ Giveaway}My Profile

8. Never forgoten.

Sheba.
    Sheba’s life story. recently posted…Remembering the hero dogs of 9/11.My Profile

9. Tina says:

How could anyone forget that day? Beautiful tribute, Dakota.
    Tina recently posted…Dream AdjustmentsMy Profile

10. Nice tribute sweet Dakota! Hugs and nose kisses
    Mumsy’s Little Chancy Man recently posted…She’s All Time Wanting Me To Look At HerMy Profile

11. Beautiful beautiful.
    We are Canadian, and I will never forget watching the breaking news as it all happened.
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…BarkBox Delivery Dawg!My Profile

12. We will always remember too. That is a beautiful graphic.
    mariodacat recently posted…Thankful Thursday on 9/11My Profile

13. Never Forgotten … Sending you and your mom Golden LOVE

14. Oh, how we remember, 🙁

We love near an ANG base, and there were always jets and other planes in the sky…but then it got really quiet…..
    mrjackfreckles recently posted…Woofless WednesdayMy Profile

15. I will never forget this day, the people who lost their life and the heroes who were there to help…
    easyweimaraner recently posted…easyblog MISCHIEF MOANDAYMy Profile

Very nice, Caren and Dakota. It’s such a sad day, especially for those that lost love ones close to them.
    Jan K recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Our New Friend DixieMy Profile

17. We will never forget that terrible day.
    Nice tribute,
    Marilia recently posted…Direito de RespostaMy Profile

18. Lovely tribute! We will never forget either. What a sad day, (((LOVE & HUGS))) Roxy & Tigerlino
    Purrfect Kitties recently posted…We Will Never ForgetMy Profile

19. What a beautiful reminder. Since my mom and brother live in NYC, it is a special day to be thankful that they were not injured.
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Purina ONE PERKSMy Profile

20. Awww, such a sweet picture from a beautiful dog 🙂

21. Thank you Dakota for reminding us all!

Sure feels Ike yesterday

23. Thank you Dakota, beautiful post.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…FitDog Friday~Another Goose HuntMy Profile

24. Kroten says:

Lovely tribute. It was a shocking and sad event
    Kroten recently posted…The Playground (Enjoying The Sun Part 6)My Profile

25. Carrie says:

Never forgotten! Always in our hearts.
    Hugs, Carrie and pups x