National Dog Day!

dakota national dog day

Comments

1. We had to make sure to wish you a happy National Dog Day! In your honor, I think I’ll get a little extra supply of treats since a pig has to be pampered too :-)

BOL BOL BOL!!!! You got that right!! Thank you my furiend!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

2. Happy National Dog Day!xx Speedy
    speedyrabbit recently posted…Sunday Selfie with some other stuffMy Profile

Back at ya my bunny furiend! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

3. Miley says:

Happy National Dog Day!!! We wish it was everyday!!! BOL!
    Miley recently posted…Back to School Ice PupsMy Profile

We know in your house it is, in our house it is and everyone reading this blog…it’s just the rest of the world that we have to get on board! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

4. WE all LOVE this one Dakota and are sharing it everywhere!!
    Cathy Connolly recently posted…~Dangerous Dog Bill Introduced~My Profile

Awwww THANK YOU!!!!!! Happy National Dog Day!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

5. We agree – every day is dog day around here but an extra reason to celebrate is always good
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…National Dog Day – Celebrating in Style !My Profile

you got that right! Mom and I LOVE how your Mom treats you like the KING Shelties that you are! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

6. Happy National Dog Day to you, with tons of treats and belly rubs!
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog MISCHIEF MOANDAYMy Profile

Back at ya my handsome French pal!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

7. Happy National Dog Day!!

Every day is Dog Day at my house! :D
    Lauren Miller recently posted…Tug-a-jug Puzzle Toy – Tasty Tuesday!My Profile

thank you and to you too!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. Kuruk says:

Woooohooooowoooooooooo!
    Kuruk recently posted…National Doggie Day!My Profile

9. Happy National Dog Day!, dear Dakota! We hope you get a lot of treats and belly rubs and kisses and hugs and cuddles! :-) xx Roxy & Tigerlino <3

Oh yes! I got treats and kisses already!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

10. Stella says that being a rescue Sheltie, she knows this is a very important day! We celebrate her and dogs every day. We are happy that you are being celebrated too. ~xo~
    McGuffy’s Reader recently posted…Rubbish Tuesday #17My Profile

Kisses to Stella! Of course!! Mom may love cats but she loves ME TOO!!! XOXO

11. Here’s some love for ya buddy. smooch!
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Tuesday’s Tails With a Book ReviewMy Profile

12. Tina says:

What a great day to be a dog! I am going to go home and hug my sweet Maisy.
    Tina recently posted…Adventures before CoffeeMy Profile

13. Happy National Dog Day Dakota and Fam! You’re right, most important thing of all is LOVE! :) Wags from Sweet. Dog. Life.

14. Back atcha Dakota with tons of love from Harley and I
    Groovy Goldendoodles recently posted…BED HOPPING | MONDAY MISCHIEFMy Profile

15. Keep the party going. Always room for more love!

You make a great cover dog, Dakota! Happy National Dog Day!
    Jan K recently posted…Smoochies for SmoochesMy Profile

Hope you had an excellent dog day Dakota! You deserve the best for sure!

18. Happy National Dog Day Dakota! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…APOQUEL®: Disappointment for Pet ParentsMy Profile

19. Happy National Dog Day Dakota! Let loose and howl, because it is OUR day! ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…How to Celebrate National Dog DayMy Profile

20. Happy National Dog Day!
    Whitley Westie recently posted…Not a Fashun EggsecoryMy Profile

Hope your national dog day was great. Mom took us all to the vet, so our day was pretty much ruined at that point. Oh well.
    Emma recently posted…My Review Has Been Hijacked Twice!My Profile

22. I like all your ideas today!

Bunny
    houndstooth recently posted…Celebrate National Dog DayMy Profile

23. Happy National Dog Day!
    Rebekah recently posted…Recent Raw MealsMy Profile

24. Happy National Dog Day!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Siberian Husky graphicsMy Profile

25. HAPPY NATIONAL DOG DAY DAKOTA!!! We went through your list and we think that mom is pretty much on track *BOL*
    Wally & Sammy
    Wallace and Samuel recently posted…Shopping Around the WorldMy Profile

26. Happy National Dog Day!
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Wordless Wednesday–Skipping StormMy Profile

Happy National Dog Day! You’re right, it should be every day!
    Clowie recently posted…Close Encounters of the Worst KindMy Profile

28. Rooney got an extra long walk yesterday and lots of kisses :)
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: The Rein CoatMy Profile

29. Misaki says:

Well said Dakota xx
    Misaki recently posted…WW: Swan watchingMy Profile

30. Happy belated national dog day to you. Hope it was a pawsome day fur u. Hope u got extra treats.

31. DogDaz says:

That has to be the best cover we have ever seen. Maybe you should consider entering it into a contest. Dakota you are sooooo handsome. You and Sofie would make a fine match., – Your friends at DogDaz Zoo
    DogDaz recently posted…DogDaz Zoo: Oh, Mom, Stop!My Profile

32. You are lookin’ very handsome sweet Dakota!! We think every day should be National Dog Day at least as far as all your suggestions. Thank you and your mom for all of your faithful visits and comments on our blogs. Love, hugs and nose kisses

33. Carrie says:

Gorgeous Dakota! We MISSED it, can you believe!? Though, well I think I need to find out if we have one over this side of the pond and like you say… every day should be National Dog Day!
    Hugs, Carrie and Pups x
    Carrie recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: A New FriendMy Profile

34. Great post! Dakota is so handsome! :D We kind of do treat every day like National Dog day, here. :) The girls are very spoiled and we also try to donate to the shelters whenever possible.
    Lauren Miller recently posted…Squirrel Watching on B&W SundayMy Profile

35. Hi Y’all!

Oh, what a handsome cover dog you are! and a great spokes dog too!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog
    Hawk aka BrownDog recently posted…Oh the Web I Weave. Summertime. My World.My Profile