Sugar you make us HAPPY!!!

We wish you the HAPPIEST

13TH BARK DAY

EVER!!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

WE LOVE YOU SUGAR!!

HAPPY HAPPY BARKDAY!!

Dakota, Cody

and Caren

SUGARbarkday_badge

Comments

1. Happy birthday to Sugar!
    Whitley recently posted…Dis Land Are My LandMy Profile

2. She is getting LOTS of smiles today 🙂
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Happy Birthday SugarMy Profile

Wow, Dakota! Your family went all out to make that video. Love it and great idea!
    Emma recently posted…Sugar Turns Teenager! Happy Barkday!My Profile

4. Happy Birthday Sugar. Hope you have a wonderful day and many, many more birthday celebrations.
    Mason Canyon recently posted…A Day at the MoviesMy Profile

I love your videos! Happy Birthday Sugar!

6. OMD! OMC! OMHuman! That is so PAWESOME!!!! Dakota is the most believable…it really looks like he could be the one jammin and singing that song, Oh and Cody with the moves! Miss Caren, you are TOO CUTE!!! Sugar is going to LOVE this.
    *Cairn cuddles & high paws*
    Oz
    Oz the Terrier recently posted…SMILE for SugarMy Profile

BOL BOL BOL!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! I know, Dakota really looks natural in that!!!!! Thanks so much my furiend! Hope Sugar likes it!!! Love ya!!
      Dakota recently posted…Sugar you make us HAPPY!!!My Profile

7. Sue says:

Love your birthday greeting for Sugar! Perfect song for the birthday girl 🙂
    Sue recently posted…Happy Birthday Sugar | Dog Song SaturdayMy Profile

8. Happy Birthday to Sugar! We hope you have a wonderful time! 🙂 xx Roxy & Tigerlino <3

9. Just wonderful great bday celebration for sugar
    Sand spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Nothing But Norman #56My Profile

10. Sugar is gonna LOVE your video!!

Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

11. WOOOhooo! That’s great and a good reason to be happy! Cody, I love your hat, you look like a french kitty :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog SMILING SATURDAYMy Profile

12. Happy Birthday to Sugar!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Siberian Saturday – Fun Husky Trivia!My Profile

Now that is guaranteed to make Sugar smile….it sure worked for us!!
    Jan K recently posted…Happy 13th Barkday to Sugar!!My Profile

14. So many smiles for Sugar! Happy barkday, beautiful girl!
    It’s Dog or Nothing recently posted…Agility: Is it For Every Breed?My Profile

15. Dawn says:

Funny video! So nice of you to wish Sugar a Happy Birthday in this way. 🙂
    Dawn recently posted…Spoiled but not Spoiled RottenMy Profile

16. That’s the perfect barkday card for Sugar because she’s one happy pup!
    Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom recently posted…BarkDay SMILE for SugarMy Profile

17. Love it!!! Happy birthday Sugar!!!

Thanks pals and thank you for coming over to see it!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

18. Such a sweet Barkday Card – you rock Dakota. Happy Barkday Sugar

19. We love Sugar too she’s the best! Love Dolly

20. Yay! *clapping paws & howling* Great job. I’m definitely happier ☺ We are also celebrating our friend ♥Sugar♥.
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…All I Need To Be HappyMy Profile

21. LOVE it Caren, Dakota and Cody 🙂 That song always makes us SMILE! Love the hat on your 🙂 Lots of Golden Thanks for your barkday wishes. Golden LOVE n Woofs
    Golden Woofs: Sugar recently posted…SMILE! Sugar’s 13th Barkday Pawty HopMy Profile

Hi Sugar!!! Ohhhhh we are all so happy that you liked your card!!!! It suits you PERFECTLY! You bring so much joy to ALL of us that you deserve it right back!!! Enjoy your BarkDay precious girl!!! Love, Dakota, Cody and Caren
      Dakota recently posted…Sugar you make us HAPPY!!!My Profile

22. Happy Birthday Sugar!! Awesome ecard!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Feel Good Friday: A Golden Retriever Returns Home After 2 Years in the WildernessMy Profile

23. That was an awesome happy dance! You definitely brought lots of smiles today 🙂
    Mary from YourDesignerDog recently posted…Happy DanceMy Profile

That was so sweet of you to say that, THANK YOU! Just wanted to give some smiles back to Sugar who gives soooooooooo many smiles to ALL of us! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…Sugar you make us HAPPY!!!My Profile

24. What a great birthday video – that’s sure to make Sugar smile!
    slimdoggy recently posted…SlimDoggy | Black & White SundayMy Profile

25. Sugar is such a great friend to so many. We hope she had the best barkday ever!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Easy LIke Sunday – Snickers 🙂My Profile

26. Too, too cute. Now I’m smiling . . . and singing. 🙂
    Miss Harper Lee recently posted…Black and White Sunday: Hot Dog/Cool DogMy Profile

27. Sugar is such a pawsome pal and has deserved all the sugar given for her special birthday.
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Mischief Monday – Phod’s Annual Check UpMy Profile

Sugar is one special friend

29. That is a nice birthday wish.
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Wordless Wednesday–Dreaming Of Hunting SeasonMy Profile