Happy Father’s Day to my Dad and all of the Doggy Daddies!!!

I love my Dad,

he is super special.

BullyGraphix Lenny in shirt

dakota nutrish park he and lenny

Dakota and Lenny ADORABLE!! May 2011

Lenny Real Style Arms Folded (1)

MY MOM SAYS WE LOOK ALIKE

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

dakota like father like son

Found on spiritually-true.com

Found on spiritually-true.com

I LOVE YOU DAD!!

BARKS AND LICKS AND LOVE,

DAKOTA

Comments

1. Happy Father’s Day to your husband! I totally see the resemblance :)

2. Happy Father’s Day to your daddy!

3. Happy Father’s Day! Hope y’all have a wonderful day! :-) xoxo Roxy & Tigerlino <3
    purrfectkitties recently posted…Have a PURRFECT weekend, sweeties! :-DMy Profile

4. absolutely! as father as son! Happy Fathers Day to your wonderful daddy and to all dad’s of the world. I hope tomorrow starts a new week without mail-bugs and mischief :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog SURVIVOR SUNDAYMy Profile

Happy Dad’s Day to your dad! Spoil him rotten and leave lots of fur on his clothes!
    Emma recently posted…Bailie DefinedMy Profile

6. Happy Fathers Day to you -Dakota’s Dad. Love the look alike photo!
    Cathy Bennett recently posted…HAPPY FATHERS DAY | SEPIA SATURDAYMy Profile

7. Mary says:

You have a great dog dad, aren’t we all so lucky.
    Mary recently posted…Black and White SundayMy Profile

8. Happy Father’s Day to your daddy Dakota! You do look like him, lucky him! And OMD I love that tshirt! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Black & White Sunday: Happy Birthday Dolly!My Profile

9. Sweet post. Love that shirt. Happy Father’s day to you peep.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Black And White Sunday~A Girl And Her DadMy Profile

Happy Father’s Day to Dakota’s super Dad!

That t-shirt is hilarious!

11. I think you look just like your dad – you know how they say dog’s and their owners look alike…youare living proof!
    slimdoggy recently posted…SlimDoggy Jack | Black & White SundayMy Profile

12. Cute post! Love it. You two DO look alike! :) Hope you give your dad lots of kisses for Daddy’s Day!
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…See Beautiful: Orange You Glad It’s Summer?My Profile

13. Lily Belle & Muffin says:

Happy Father’s Day! We think your Dad look VERY dapper in that last picture of him. Hope he shares his treats with you today.

Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

14. BOL, well with the glasses and stache the two of you do look kind of alike ;) Happy Father’s Day!
    Ann Staub recently posted…Summer Fun With #PetBox | June Giveaway and ReviewMy Profile

15. High paw on fathers day

16. Happy Happy Father’s Day. Maybe next time we get meet your Dad. Have a PAWsome Dad’s Day celebration. Golden Woofs
    Golden Woofs: Sugar recently posted…Happy Father’s DayMy Profile

17. Happy Father’s Day to your daddy! With your faux mustache, I can definitely see the resemblance!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Happy Father’s Day Y’allMy Profile

18. Carrie says:

Aww Dakota! They are lovely photos of you and your daddy… we hope you are having a great day! And, yep, we definitely think that you and your dad look alike with your disguise on!
    Hugs, Carrie and Pups x
    Carrie recently posted…Black & White Sunday: Who’s the Daddy?My Profile

19. Yes! You absolutely look a like! Hahaha!!
    Happy dad day!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Sibe – Vibe : Teach your husky not to jump up!My Profile

You and your Dad are two of a kind, Dakota! Happy Father’s Day to him!
    Jan K recently posted…Looking Back….and Forward….on Sepia SaturdayMy Profile

21. Happy Father’s Day!

22. Happy Father’s Day to your fantastic and loving dad, and dads everywhere!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Happy Father’s Day to Big Cat Daddy!My Profile

23. With those brows and glasses? You bet! :D Have a great week ahead!!
    weliveinaflat recently posted…Happy Fathers’ Day to Papa!My Profile

24. Happy Father’s to your wonderful day, Dakota!

25. Oops!!! I meant Happy Father’s Day to your wonderful dad! :)
    Mom is having her jetlag again. She came home for two weeks with me and then she flew to sister Rosie again yesterday. She has no time for me and my blog at all ;(. Bad bad mom!!!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Guard Dog!My Profile

26. Happy Father’s Day to your daddy! I can definitely see the family resemblance!
    Woof Woof Mama recently posted…Happy Father’s Day to Woof Woof Papa and All the GREAT Dog Dads!My Profile

27. Yap, those guys are pawsitively related!

Hope he had a special day. Cute shirt

29. Bailey says:

There is a resemblence there. The shirt is amazing.
    Bailey recently posted…Whisker Walk 2014My Profile

30. Haha great photo edit! Hope it was a fun Father’s Day!
    Chewy the Golden recently posted…Weekend Road TripMy Profile

31. Misaki says:

Hope your daddy had a wonderful day
    Misaki recently posted…The wrong poopMy Profile

32. Kia says:

Aww. Yup yall kind of favor hehe
    Kia recently posted…BlogPaws Blog Hop: Wordless Wednesday – Dog of HonorMy Profile

33. How very sweet! :) He looks like a good dog dad. I hope he enjoyed his special day!
    Nailah Bone recently posted…#UniteToFight – How Canine Cancer Stole My First DogMy Profile